Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41915 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by AbusM(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
I'm Abu Mohammed chief differentials officer at differentials planet.. Im into creative writing. Branding inventions and general ideas selling for business expansion or growth. I live in Abeokuta for now ..my pin 52ecfaed. I'm interested in being San offline member and exco
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2015
AbusM:
I'm Abu Mohammed chief differentials officer at differentials planet.. Im into creative writing. Branding inventions and general ideas selling for business expansion or growth. I live in Abeokuta for now ..my pin 52ecfaed. I'm interested in being San offline member and exco
Welcome here Abu. smiley You are in Abeokuta for now. Do you intending establishing or supporting a business in Abeokuta? We would really like to know how we can benefit from your experience and vice-versa.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Good morning entrepreneurs. This is to notify you that we need committed and passionate volunteers to make our executive officers' list. We already have some recommendation, but we still need interest of more female members to make our governing as democratic as possible. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Good morning. Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door" -Milton Berle
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by lecky001(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
when is how next meeting?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
lecky001:
when is how next meeting?
Bro, I'm trying to put some things in place before our next meeting. By the way, I have not chatted with you this year. Happy new year bro. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2015
Good morning entrepreneurs. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:24am On Jan 14, 2015
New day, new inspiration smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Good morning house. Today's nugget:

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2015
Happy Sunday. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hiya! get informed and involved, we are meeting again in Abeokuta.
Date: Sunday, 25th January, 2014
Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Top on our agenda:
*PROJECT: (FreeBiz Name) Free business name registration.
*Sharing information on seed funding and grants from YouWin BPC(Fed.govt of Nigeria), TEEP by Tony Elumelu Foundation + other grants available.
*NETWORKING: Chatting and contact exchange;including social media contacts.
*Q & A & DISCUSSION
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Good morning here.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2015
Good morning. smiley
Hiya! get informed and involved, we are meeting again in Abeokuta.
Date: Sunday, 25th January, 2014
Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Top on our agenda:
*PROJECT: (FreeBiz Name) Free business name registration.
*Sharing information on seed funding and grants from YouWin BPC(Fed.govt of Nigeria), TEEP by Tony Elumelu Foundation + other grants available.
*NETWORKING: Chatting and contact exchange;including social media contacts.
*Q & A & DISCUSSION
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Blindtarget2: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi, l just saw this now. Can u pls send the location of the meeting to my email,gbenga2007@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
I sent you a mail. Pls check and acknowledge.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2015
Today is yet another day of opportunity to network with next generation of African business leaders & entrepreneurs. Our approach is simple: start from your community!
We are starting from Abeokuta & its environment. Come join us.
smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by ebukadineze: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nice and a welcome innovation,i base in ibadan and runs an auto spare parts business,but got another promising opportunity that is stress free and doesnt disturbs ur normal work,just keep receiving alert,if u are in ibadan or u can come down to ibadan from the environs,call 07037808275
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by austin4real(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hi, the name is Tobi, I run a barbeque spot here in abeokuta, and I would sincerely love to join this informative group...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
austin4real:
Hi, the name is Tobi, I run a barbeque spot here in abeokuta, and I would sincerely love to join this informative group...
We are meeting around Oke-ilewo today. Can you make it?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Good morning all. smiley I want to thank everyone of us who made it to our meeting yesterday. We are definitely going to soar together.
smiley
I wish you all a profitable week.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hey pals... How was your day? Who is doing something new and wanna share with us? smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Good morning everyone. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Good a:m. I wish everyone of us a profitable week smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2015
Happy new day! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2015
I wish everyone of us a profitable week. smiley

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by tuslakoncept: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2015
Wherever you are, home/abroad. Whoever you are Nigerian or not you can own your own business in Nigeria.

Register your:
Business Enterprise/Venture
Limited Liability Company
Trustee:
NGO
Clubs/Societies/Association...
Church/Mosque etc.
Also pay your annual returns

Call 08180705560
WhatsApp 07031315222
BBM: 2A4E4D29

We can register your business home or abroad (valid Nigerian ID is required: National ID, NGN Intl. Passport, Driver's License or PVC)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dear Entrepreneur,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

If interested, a detailed Feasiblity Study Report/ Business Plan and a 3years financial report would be sent to you upon Request for N40, 000
(payment would be after physically inspecting the documents)

This report can be used to Register for a business grant and also it can be used to process/collect a loan from the bank.
the document has been well prepared and its contains a viability study also. an excellent document to use to attract investors to show how serious you are a business man.

Only few person and states would be sold the document as it would be personalized to fit into whatever state you which to operate this business model.

We do hope to hear back from you so we can discuss more and we would be willing to also hear you
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Thank you.
Okebugwu Williams Ikechukwu
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Thank you.
Okebugwu Williams Ikechukwu
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Good morning.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Good morning entrepreneurs. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by oracle009(m): 3:58am On Feb 18, 2015
helo aus...itz wonderful seeing dt many successes av been recorded here. I'v indeed missed alot (all tnks to travelling). 07032165627 is my no, lanregbolaga@gmail.com is my email. @newaaca, i will apreciate it if i can be added to d watsapp page sire. Nd ofcourse, i will luv to know abt d nxt mitin.... At present, m planning on establishing a school of resourcefulness in abeokuta wch i will nid sacrificing expert (who will charge less o) in video editing, autocad, archi cad, 3D max, cosmetics, musical instruments nd foreign languages (french nd german)...pls...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
oracle009:
helo aus...itz wonderful seeing dt many successes av been recorded here. I'v indeed missed alot (all tnks to travelling). 07032165627 is my no, lanregbolaga@gmail.com is my email. @newaaca, i will apreciate it if i can be added to d watsapp page sire. Nd ofcourse, i will luv to know abt d nxt mitin.... At present, m planning on establishing a school of resourcefulness in abeokuta wch i will nid sacrificing expert (who will charge less o) in video editing, autocad, archi cad, 3D max, cosmetics, musical instruments nd foreign languages (french nd german)...pls...
Welcome here bro. I'm so sorry for replying late, I have been preoccupied with business and personal issues of life. smiley I have added you to the whatsapp group. From there, let's see what happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.