Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41786 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
@walexwal, you have been added to the list here. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by biggboy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month to my fellow entrepreneurs! Wishing you all a successful enterprising Weekend.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
biggboy: Happy new month to my fellow entrepreneurs! Wishing you all a successful enterprising Weekend.
Same to you bigboy. smiley we are holding a pre-meet tomorrow. Are u in town? Will you be available? Could u pls. PM so as to add you to the BBM group created?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
The list

1. newacca
2. Jamalee
3. Bank450
4. Biggboy
5. genralph
6. Yewaman
7. Ola
8. Ntyce
9. Gazzy88
10. fjoksy
11. readone1
12. Scotcom
13. Walewal

Note: if you are interested and your name isn't on the list please notify me. Those who are on the list, please contact us to verify your interest by sending a PM.

Our pre-meet comes up tomorrow, before we decide on the date and venue of the meeting proper.
Wishing all of you a splendid weekend.
Ciao! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2014
Abeokuta my beloved town! I live in Lagos but I my Secondary Sch was Egba High School Asero (93 set) I have since then been coming to Egba to host one or two business seminars with appreciable attendees.

This is a welcome thread. I am also using the opportunity to call on all Egba Entrepreneurs in this thread to join the moving train.

http://advancedbusinessclass.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=248
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Thank you for passing by and giving us word of encouragement. Abeokuta shall be great again. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls add me. I'm for support. I know Abeokuta to be a stiff town in terms of business. Only Taxis, private hospitals, Bakeries, and Education thrives. What is the new day business in Abeokuta?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
AdeCisco: Pls add me. I'm for support. I know Abeokuta to be a stiff town in terms of business. Only Taxis, private hospitals, Bakeries, and Education thrives. What is the new day business in Abeokuta?
Welcome on board. You may send me a PM so that I could send you direct mail and I will be able to add you to the BBM group list. Though,I'll also add you to the list here.

There are a lot of new business ideas that have potential of generating sustainable income and impact on the society in Abeokuta, but we youths are not thinking inwardly,thereby making it impossible for us to see these opportunities. That's why we need to meet each other, to clean the crystal glass and have clear vision. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by scampy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nice one. I am very much interested.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
scampy: Nice one. I am very much interested.
Welcome scampy! Can we meet you? What you do and other area of business you are interested in? Are you based in the city at the moment?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by scampy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
newacca:
Welcome scampy! Can we meet you? What you do and other area of business you are interested in? Are you based in the city at the moment?

Thank You! You are doing a great job. I am Dipo, presently in Abeokuta but based at Sango Otta. I am looking at some opportunies which i can venture into. So for now, nothing. Btw, i think there is a Youth Enterpreneurship thread here on Nairaland that do meet offline but they mostly talk on AgriBusiness in their meetings.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
scampy:

Thank You! You are doing a great job. I am Dipo, presently in Abeokuta but based at Sango Otta. I am looking at some opportunies which i can venture into. So for now, nothing. Btw, i think there is a Youth Enterpreneurship thread here on Nairaland that do meet offline but they mostly talk on AgriBusiness in their meetings.
Dipo, it means you are in the conception stage. You can also get motivated and inspired when we start meeting. smiley
Yea, the thread is more centred towards co-operative society for Agriculutrists and potential farmers.

This is a kind network group to foster entrepreneurship in Abeokuta and its environ by encouraging aspiring entrepreneurs in their conception stage, and supporting startup founders who have already launch their business to grow.

The benefit comes in stages
1. Conceptualization of idea
2. Startup
3. Growth.

Through this stages, we support and help ourselves.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by scampy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
newacca:
Dipo, it means you are in the conception stage. You can also get motivated and inspired when we start meeting. smiley
Yea, the thread is more centred towards co-operative society for Agriculutrists and potential farmers.

This is a kind network group to foster entrepreneurship in Abeokuta and its environ by encouraging aspiring entrepreneurs in their conception stage, and supporting startup founders who have already launch their business to grow.

The benefit comes in stages
1. Conceptualization of idea
2. Startup
3. Growth.

Through this stages, we support and help ourselves.

Ok but i believe the idea is already conceptualize and i'm into the Startup stage. I would have started something but this weather is the one that is delaying me. So, hopefully by September i should be able to start. Thank you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
scampy:

Ok but i believe the idea is already conceptualize and i'm into the Startup stage. I would have started something but this weather is the one that is delaying me. So, hopefully by September i should be able to start. Thank you.
Good for you. Different strokes for diff. folks. Some are still in the conceptual stage, while some have started and needs to grow. You see why we need network to solve problems together amidst other support?

I wish you the very best in your start-up journey.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Happy Sunday to you all.
By the way, have I given the account of the pre-meet? It actually came up as scheduled. Update coming soon...n smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by naijarazzi: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
I wil like join as well guys. I'm currently based in abk...grew up there. For now, I'm interested in gadget retailing, and adire textile. Plz add me up. Am I to drop my pin or number here
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=]I wil like join as well guys. I'm currently based in abk...grew up there. For now, I'm interested in gadget retailing, and adire textile. Plz add me up. Am I to drop my pin or number here [/quote]
Welcome smiley
Pls. Check my profile and hit send e-mail on it. I will receive notification. I will reply and expect you to drop your BB pin after your own response.

I hope you actively check the email you used to register on NL, cos that's where the message will also go. Pls. Hit me a PM here as soon as possible, we are already planning on how to make our first meet-up a reality.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Gazzy88(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
presently works as a stylist in fashion designing. i live around abiola way. my number is 08144088142. thumbs up bro
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gazzy88: presently works as a stylist in fashion designing. i live around abiola way. my number is 08144088142. thumbs up bro
Could you please send you BBM pin so that I could invite you to our BBM group? You can PM to send your bbm pin.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by genralph(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is cool, i never believed Abeokuta people exist on online forums. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
genralph: This is cool, i never believed Abeokuta people exist on online forums. smiley
The statement is somehow ridiculous ooo grin It's a misconception.

Loads of 'em are actually silent on e-forums, but they are formidable and powerful online. You rarely hear from them. smiley
Anyway, this is a wake-up call to those of them here. cheesy
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2014
AdeCisco: Abeokuta my beloved town! I live in Lagos but I my Secondary Sch was Egba High School Asero (93 set) I have since then been coming to Egba to host one or two business seminars with appreciable attendees.

This is a welcome thread. I am also using the opportunity to call on all Egba Entrepreneurs in this thread to join the moving train.

http://advancedbusinessclass.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=248
we will actually like you to be part of us Sir.
Ur experience will be needed cos we might have you speak in one of our upcoming seminars...

Thank you
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2014
The updated list

1. newacca
2. Jamalee
3. Bank450
4. Biggboy
5. genralph
6. Yewaman
7. Ola
8. Ntyce
9. Gazzy88
10. fjoksy
11. readone1
12. Scotcom
13. Walewal
14. AdeCisco
15. Scampy

Please. if you are on this list and you are yet to be on our BBM group list notify us here. Only 7 of these names are on the BBM group.
I would be looking forward to hearing from you guys.

I wish you a profitable entrepreneurial week. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by seunlicious: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Well let me start by saluting the tremendious courage and passion of the starter of this thread. Good one, weldone and God bless you. Anyway, I very much new to this thread even thou I not new to nairaland.

I just relocated to Abeokuta last year June after my marriage. However, I am a business man to the core in which my interest cut across several sectors of the economy. At the moment what I do is distribution of multipurpose gasoline engine, fridge, freezer and generator. In addition I trade FOREX, I'm into real estate and also have a trading alliance with a construction company that build houses from foundation and instal staniless handrails, business is fine @ d moment due to huge debt from customer. Thou most of my business dealings and contacts are in Lagos but I'm still working on starting something physical in Abeokuta, thus that will aid my proper settling in Abeokuta with my wife.
I'm very passionate about multimedia production, Marketing and quality services delivery. I look forward to be inducted here. Thanks for your unfliching understanding.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by estilo(f): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Am in. Am a final year student in MAPOLY.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
seunlicious: Well let me start by saluting the tremendious courage and passion of the starter of this thread. Good one, weldone and God bless you. Anyway, I very much new to this thread even thou I not new to nairaland.

I just relocated to Abeokuta last year June after my marriage. However, I am a business man to the core in which my interest cut across several sectors of the economy. At the moment what I do is distribution of multipurpose gasoline engine, fridge, freezer and generator. In addition I trade FOREX, I'm into real estate and also have a trading alliance with a construction company that build houses from foundation and instal staniless handrails, business is fine @ d moment due to huge debt from customer. Thou most of my business dealings and contacts are in Lagos but I'm still working on starting something physical in Abeokuta, thus that will aid my proper settling in Abeokuta with my wife.
I'm very passionate about multimedia production, Marketing and quality services delivery. I look forward to be inducted here. Thanks for your unfliching understanding.
You are welcome and we need more of your type. Kindly send me a PM here on NL or drop your BBM so that I can add you to the BBM group.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
estilo: Am in. Am a final year student in MAPOLY.
Could you place let the house know your discipline? What area of business do have interest in. Have you started any biz before or do you have any biz running? We would like to know more about your passion for entrepreneurship as student and future business leader. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by estilo(f): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
quote author=newacca]
Could you place let the house know your discipline? What area of business do have interest in. Have you started any biz before or do you have any biz running? We would like to know more about your passion for entrepreneurship as student and future business leader. smiley[/quote]
Am studying Mass communication. I sell ladies wears shoes,bags and beauty products and also market them on line. Am also into mini importation (I learnt that from nairaland).
Am willing to explore other areas.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by scampy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
newacca:
You are welcome and we need more of your type. Kindly send me a PM here on NL or drop your BBM so that I can add you to the BBM group.

For those of us that are not on BBM and have shown our interests, how will you add us? Thank you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
estilo: quote author=newacca]
Could you place let the house know your discipline? What area of business do have interest in. Have you started any biz before or do you have any biz running? We would like to know more about your passion for entrepreneurship as student and future business leader. smiley
Am studying Mass communication. I sell ladies wears shoes,bags and beauty products and also market them on line. Am also into mini importation (I learnt that from nairaland).
Am willing to explore other areas.

Well done sis. Keep the entrepreneurial spirit moving. smiley could you pls send me a PM here? We will be able to communicate via email then you can drop your bb pin via email, and I'll be able to add you to the BBM group.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
scampy:

For those of us that are not on BBM and have shown our interests, how will you add us? Thank you.
Hmmm. Good question. Do u have whatsapp? Though I dont have whatsapp at the moment, but I'm looking to how to get android phone that supports it.

Meanwhile, for those who don't have BBM or whatsapp, please drop your e-mail. I can't advise you to drop ur phone numbers here. I'll contact you via email and you may drop your phone digits afterwards for SMS updates till we meet.

I also want to urge you to stay abreast with this thread.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise / Facts About Dud Cheque / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.