Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41832 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Tohpeh(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2015
newacca:

Thank so much. I would like to do business with you as well. I like your website too. smiley

You're most welcome sir smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:34am On May 10, 2015
It has been long since I put someing up here. It ain't my fault though. smiley I'm developing myself. Self development from time to time is really necessary in this era of ours.
Now, we are starting from where we left.

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by teekul2: 1:55pm On May 10, 2015
hello pple, i need ur advice on biz i can venture into in abk wit abt 200k. tanx
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:29am On May 29, 2015
teekul2:
hello pple, i need ur advice on biz i can venture into in abk wit abt 200k. tanx
What do you like doing, even when you are not earning much? Do you have any skill(s) ?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Gazzy88(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2015
@newacca..its been ages. How life nw? I've been trying to reach u but to no avail. I have a fantastic project to share with u. Add me on whatsapp-08144088142 to discuss better on it. Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Cheerioo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hello house.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by onemole84(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
I am so glad to storm on this group....i would have love to join the group, but i reside in akure, pls can you link me up with a group like this in akure....or how can you be of help. Thanx i wil be expecting ur response
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by LOUIS6(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
onemole84:
I am so glad to storm on this group....i would have love to join the group, but i reside in akure, pls can you link me up with a group like this in akure....or how can you be of help. Thanx i wil be expecting ur response

Are u a male or a Female? ......
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by onemole84(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2015
LOUIS6:

Are u a male or a Female? ......

male
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by princedanalyst: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2015
looking for quick and aggressive marketers... dey have a standard network around country, pls contact dis number on whatsapp +2348169361485
TRADELYN:
Business is not what you read on papers...
well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. Profit margin is 50% and the product is from London. A free sample would be given to you for assessment. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Tohpeh(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cheerioo:
Hello house, this thread seems dormant. I just came across it, and im in abeokuta.

Yeah, Its got really passive lately
I live in Abk too,
Still contemplating to have my way into the group tho

Nonetheless, I'll keep a tab on this thread shud incase the OP checks in...

Am into bulk sms biz - my signature says it all
So, What biz do you do?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Cheerioo:
Hello house, this thread seems dormant. I just came across it, and im in abeokuta.
Hey, we are back again! smiley Join our whatsapp group via 08092203466
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
onemole84:
Unfortunately, one of our online members who live in that side is not active in the BBM group again, and I lost his contact. sad
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tohpeh:

Yeah, Its got really passive lately
I live in Abk too,
Still contemplating to have my way into the group tho

Nonetheless, I'll keep a tab on this thread shud incase the OP checks in...

Am into bulk sms biz - my signature says it all
So, What biz do you do?
You are welcome here. We are back again.

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello again!

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Tohpeh(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
newacca:

You are welcome here. We are back again.
Alright sir
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Angelstartups(f): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello,

Are you so bullish about that business idea of yours?

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up for free as an Entrepreneur. You could connect with a genuine investor and you could potentially PITCH2WIN in the upcoming PITCH2WIN 2015 Competition. It's Free to participate!!!
Season 1 Episode 1 kicks-off this month of July!

Be prepared!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Happy weekend mates. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Happy Sunday to you all. Who is going to the Startup Lagos 2015?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2015
Hello house. Can anyway suggest a day for us to meet? If nobody is suggesting a dat, I may fix it, but I looking forward to response from you guys. Thanks.
By the way, have I told the house that I prefer importing from US/ UK to that of China? No disrespect, but US/UK products give me rest of mind and quality assurance. Join me as I guide you to importation from US/UK
You can check my signature to see the products I just imported from the states. smiley
https://www.facebook.com/phonesplusgadgets/posts/915332811863343

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Happy new week mates! smiley

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by phonesNgadgets: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2015
It's great seeing young entrepreneurs connecting and flying there businesses together. The future is now! smiley
This group is a business incubator in the making. Watch it!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by darocha1: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
newacca:
Meat:
You can get your meat from cow, goat, ram, sheep, donkey, camel or grin even horse etc
From my view, I think cow and goat meat are the most popular amongst the listed.

Demand:
Almost every home in the part of the world prefer to have their meal with either meat or fish, and in most areas, meat is more affordable than seafood. ( I no dey talk of oku eko oooo, grin even some of dem oku eko sef dey costly pass meat for market )

It suffice to say that there is high demand for meat in our population and this has been for long.

Problem:
We buy these meat at the market when they have killed and cut to pieces, nobody actually know the health condition of those animals before been slaughtered. sad You don't know the kind of water been used to wash those meats and even the kind of flies that have landed on the meats owing to where the meats are placed for you to see.

Yet, you get these meat at exorbitant rate and you queue or book a turn to buy meat at abattoir, and to make matters worst from some rude dudes who abusively smoke weed angry ( anyway e no concern me. some dey smoke any with common sense cool )

They end up cheating you in the deal especially if you are a man (Big boy) cheesy who hates to negotiate small items like foodstuff, when you ain't negotiation automobile or real estate. Yea, they may cheat you because no actually measurement for what you are buying. Your vision and worth is the only tool to predict price. As in Ojulomo oun to yonu (rough translation: You can predict worth of a good by sighting it )

If I continue with the problems, you may lose interest in this gist, so I have to tell you the solutions...

I'm sorry again, I need to g..... wink cheesy abeggggg nah no vex. I have to attend to these client if I wan wear correct Hublot watch ( no be dubai I dey talk oo)

C ya later guys.
I wish everyone of us a profitable day.
Ciao! smiley

still awaiting the solution
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by moneytreeteam: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
==================================
LIVE INTENTIONALLY - TAKE A STEP
==================================

90% of People who had died poor,
Living below average,or Leading
the LIFE of Poverty, and all the
Fear that goes with it.

Could Had Created Wealth & Live The LIFE of
their own, with Financial FREEDOM

=====================================
If they had taking a step - and ACT by
Starting to SELL Something that Matters.
=====================================

Need A Product That MATTERS?

A product that can add a
measurable Value to you within 30Days?

Join Our Business Opportunity Seminar:

@ Zimcon Services Conference Hall
12A, Nepa Road, Imo, Abeokuta, Ogun State

Date: 18th September, 2015

Only 25 Seats Available -
Call: 09036013288 to BOOK Your Seat
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by phonesNgadgets: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
darocha1:

still awaiting the solution
Bro, the solution is a moneybag for me Ooo cheesy I can disclose it, but only to committed members and I can even give out the written concept, only to someone who has convinced me that he will execute it, if I am not able to execute it. Though it's a capital intensive project, but it's feasible and practicable.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by darocha1: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

Bro, the solution is a moneybag for me Ooo cheesy I can disclose it, but only to committed members and I can even give out the written concept, only to someone who has convinced me that he will execute it, if I am not able to execute it. Though it's a capital intensive project, but it's feasible and practicable.

letz talk more about it on whatsapp & bbm
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by phonesNgadgets: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
darocha1:

letz talk more about it on whatsapp & bbm
No Prob. Sir. Always available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich Featured In Forbes China May Issue 2020 / Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.