Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,564,900 members, 5,930,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 12:34 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (973857 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by engrlarex(m): 2:38am On Oct 10
I registered with Affordable Test based on recommendations from a friend. I was supposed to write it in January but i was scheduled for an emergency intervention at workplace so I couldn't write. During that period, I was trying to reach affordable but could , all efforts to reach him was futile. the exam was cancelled, after many deliberations back and forth with him, he agreed I shld beep him when i am ready and now I am ready to write the exam...I have sent several Whatsapp messages to him but not even a single response was deemed fit for me. Pls anybody with useful information on how I can reach him or does it mean he is into scam? Pls I will like to know. I still have some outstanding to be cleared on my portal, if not i would have discarded him, I want to assume Corona Virus has not done any harm on him. Any useful information on this will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AnotherEvkunle: 11:22pm On Oct 10
Admitwithschola:

Your posts sound interesting. I am interested in your "guaranteed" GRE score of 325. To proceed, I have two questions

1. I would like to see the score sheets of at least 5 of your former students who scored 325 and above. I think that would be a more convincing evidence. I would also like to connect with these former students and see where they have gotten full scholarship

2. I would like to know the track record of your tutors, the people who teach these exams. Specifically, to know their scores on GRE and GMAT

3. I would like to be promised a full money refund if it turns out to be the same 140+/150+ situation.

If You sufficiently provide evidence 1 and 2, and agree to 3, then I will give you a call to discuss how we may partner with you, basically sending you 5 - 10 students at least, every year

Hi, pls reply my mail so I'd send you the materials you requested. Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AnotherEvkunle: 11:27pm On Oct 10
philip2014:
I just got my GRE score of 324, I have a cgpa of 3.86 (b.agric).
I need advice on universities to apply to for scholarship and ga.

Well done. That's a nice score even though you should have done your research before writing, but then, there's no need to cry over split milk.

Your post is not explicit though. You didnt mention the course and country you are looking at.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12
engrlarex:
I registered with Affordable Test based on recommendations from a friend. I was supposed to write it in January but i was scheduled for an emergency intervention at workplace so I couldn't write. During that period, I was trying to reach affordable but could , all efforts to reach him was futile. the exam was cancelled, after many deliberations back and forth with him, he agreed I shld beep him when i am ready and now I am ready to write the exam...I have sent several Whatsapp messages to him but not even a single response was deemed fit for me. Pls anybody with useful information on how I can reach him or does it mean he is into scam? Pls I will like to know. I still have some outstanding to be cleared on my portal, if not i would have discarded him, I want to assume Corona Virus has not done any harm on him. Any useful information on this will be highly appreciated.

If only you have read this thread from the beginning, you would have known he is a known scammer on this thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Admitwithschola: 4:42pm On Oct 16
Hi guys:

We are looking to hire students from Nigeria and broader Africa to prepare them for admissions into top PhD programs in ECONOMICS for 2021/2022.

If you know top students that meet the requirements stated here - http://baumtenpers.com/working-at-baum-tenpers/, please encourage them to apply. Our research group offers lots of generous packages and mentorship for the right candidates.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sammiel: 12:46pm On Oct 17
Greetings to everyone here. Please if you have the hard copy of Manhattan 5Lb GRE prep material that you are willing to let go for some cash, do quote me or dm me. I could not find it on Jumia. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.