Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1333611 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by engrlarex(m): 2:38am On Oct 10, 2020
I registered with Affordable Test based on recommendations from a friend. I was supposed to write it in January but i was scheduled for an emergency intervention at workplace so I couldn't write. During that period, I was trying to reach affordable but could , all efforts to reach him was futile. the exam was cancelled, after many deliberations back and forth with him, he agreed I shld beep him when i am ready and now I am ready to write the exam...I have sent several Whatsapp messages to him but not even a single response was deemed fit for me. Pls anybody with useful information on how I can reach him or does it mean he is into scam? Pls I will like to know. I still have some outstanding to be cleared on my portal, if not i would have discarded him, I want to assume Corona Virus has not done any harm on him. Any useful information on this will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AnotherEvkunle: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Admitwithschola:

Your posts sound interesting. I am interested in your "guaranteed" GRE score of 325. To proceed, I have two questions

1. I would like to see the score sheets of at least 5 of your former students who scored 325 and above. I think that would be a more convincing evidence. I would also like to connect with these former students and see where they have gotten full scholarship

2. I would like to know the track record of your tutors, the people who teach these exams. Specifically, to know their scores on GRE and GMAT

3. I would like to be promised a full money refund if it turns out to be the same 140+/150+ situation.

If You sufficiently provide evidence 1 and 2, and agree to 3, then I will give you a call to discuss how we may partner with you, basically sending you 5 - 10 students at least, every year

Hi, pls reply my mail so I'd send you the materials you requested. Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AnotherEvkunle: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
philip2014:
I just got my GRE score of 324, I have a cgpa of 3.86 (b.agric).
I need advice on universities to apply to for scholarship and ga.

Well done. That's a nice score even though you should have done your research before writing, but then, there's no need to cry over split milk.

Your post is not explicit though. You didnt mention the course and country you are looking at.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by calculator123(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
engrlarex:
I registered with Affordable Test based on recommendations from a friend. I was supposed to write it in January but i was scheduled for an emergency intervention at workplace so I couldn't write. During that period, I was trying to reach affordable but could , all efforts to reach him was futile. the exam was cancelled, after many deliberations back and forth with him, he agreed I shld beep him when i am ready and now I am ready to write the exam...I have sent several Whatsapp messages to him but not even a single response was deemed fit for me. Pls anybody with useful information on how I can reach him or does it mean he is into scam? Pls I will like to know. I still have some outstanding to be cleared on my portal, if not i would have discarded him, I want to assume Corona Virus has not done any harm on him. Any useful information on this will be highly appreciated.

If only you have read this thread from the beginning, you would have known he is a known scammer on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Admitwithschola: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hi guys:

We are looking to hire students from Nigeria and broader Africa to prepare them for admissions into top PhD programs in ECONOMICS for 2021/2022.

If you know top students that meet the requirements stated here - http://baumtenpers.com/working-at-baum-tenpers/, please encourage them to apply. Our research group offers lots of generous packages and mentorship for the right candidates.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sammiel: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2020
It's been a while and thought I should post a reminder that the deadline to many Fall 2021 applications is drawing close. Time to finalize your applications especially your recommendations.
I wish you all the best. Hoping to start seeing news about admits and funding next year. cheesy

It's an arduous journey, but definitely worth it!!!!

Yes we all can, Fall 21' grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ0987(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes... I hope to be amongst the lucky ones for Fall 2021. God help us all...
Sherlock5577:
It's been a while and thought I should post a reminder that the deadline to many Fall 2021 applications is drawing close. Time to finalize your applications especially your recommendations.
I wish you all the best. Hoping to start seeing news about admits and funding next year. cheesy

It's an arduous journey, but definitely worth it!!!!

Yes we all can, Fall 21' grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
TJ0987:
Hopefully, we will. Hope you've contacted professors you want to work with? This helps.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Mrbllymer: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Soar19:

Does this really depend on existing foundation? This is not to argue. Just asking.....
I was one of the best at maths in both secondary schools I attended. I studied accounting and the best scores on my university transcript are maths and maybe stats courses. I took my GRE yesterday and failed woefully. Quants- 147, Verbal- 146 without essay.
I studied for 2 months.
please can you share some of the materials you used ?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Mrbllymer: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
philip2014:
please email me your study material..
blymer4real@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ0987(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
@sherlock Please can I send you an email? My email address is oadeniji1@gmail.com
TJ0987:

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by engrcorrect: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good afternoon @ all.Pls I intend going for my PhD in petroleum and gas engineering but my BENG ( first degree) score is low(3.04/5) ,expecting above 4.0/5 in my masters..Pls any recommendation/advice/ information on how to get full funding/ scholarship in any part of d world?
Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
engrcorrect:
Good afternoon @ all.Pls I intend going for my PhD in petroleum and gas engineering but my BENG ( first degree) score is low(3.04/5) ,expecting above 4.0/5 in my masters..Pls any recommendation/advice/ information on how to get full funding/ scholarship in any part of d world?
Thanks
You can use WES Unofficial to convert your 5-point CGPA to a 4-point GPA (link below). If it exceeds 3/4, you meet the requirement for many schools in the US which requires some documents (check the program's website). Regarding scholarships, your overall profile has to be strong (research experience, awards/scholarships, personal statement, resume, etc). You also need to reach out to professors who share similar research interests. For Fall 2021 resumption (August, 2021), many deadlines are in December and January. Some schools are waiving GRE requirements, but you need to confirm from their website. Reading many pages on this thread would be very informative for US apps.

https://applications.wes.org/igpa-calculator/

Check for other indigenous scholarships from Total, PTDF, etc.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Val3658: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
good evening. please i applied for the ptdf scholarship this year, i want to know if the exams have been written.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ellamma1(f): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please drop your number, I need some inquiries
philip2014:
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ellamma1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sorry about that. Please can you share your study materials(Iamemmadgreat@gmail.com) or can I have your number.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ellamma1(f): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please can someone help me with the best person to contact for GRE?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ0987(f): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
If its for Payment, talk to Welspring. He is reliable.
Ellamma1:
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Tundipo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Talk to Walspring. He is coordinating a discounted fee for the exam on behalf of some benevolent people.
Ellamma1:

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Gerrard59(m): 4:31am On Oct 27, 2020
engrlarex:

Pay your debts to ETS, register for a new exam. Your money don go. Please next time, follow this to have peace of mind. Awuff dey run belly.

NaotoKan:

Although, it's important to hear from both sides but in foreign exam registration like the CFA, GMAT, GRE, IELTS/TOEFL. It's important to use reputable third party organisations who have been doing the business for at least five years with few hiccups here and there and not one roadside JAMB-like exam registration centre. For the GRE, if it's not BY MAFIT or any other reputable third party organisation, then pay direct to the ETS. Going through these fvcktards masquerading as GRE registration agents will do harm than good How they even get to offer the service for almost half the price of ETS is what I don't understand
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Hakym8T: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Hi GRE Test takers, my tutorial centre is currently running a promotional offer.

REGISTER FOR YOUR GRE or TOEFL tests for N55K only...and also get extra study materials for free.

Visit our centre Baltidon Consulting at 20 Muibi Street,Ogba Aguda, Lagos.

Or send a WhatsApp DM to 07055477207.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Evkunle: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Admitwithschola:

Confidentiality? Is it something illegal? If my scores are great and would encourage others, then it's GREAT to post it. So the point about not wanting to post details is so so.

If you're publicly advertising such nice scores, I think it's only natural to publicly defend the scores with evidence.

Ummm... Okay. Please find attached.

You can also register for your GRE and other international examinations with us. Current Exam fee GRE 55k TOEFL 55K SAT 55K IELTS 75K GMAT 90K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

Guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score GMAT 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. GMAT 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285.

Please feel free to reach out if you have questions, misconceptions, comments, feedback or of you need clarity in any way.

Thanks

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ellamma1(f): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hi every one, please am new here, Can anyone please help me with recent GRE materials...Thank you. 08032561317 or iamemmadgreat@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Gerrard59(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ellamma1:
Hi every one, please am new here, Can anyone please help me with recent GRE materials...Thank you. 08032561317 or iamemmadgreat@gmail.com

Search across this thread, you have lots materials posted by respondents. Research - it's one of the criteria of being a graduate student.

Best wishes!

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dsamist: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Special thanks and appreciation to the benevolent guys who made discounted offer available for GRE registration and a bigger thank you to @walspring for making the process easy and fast.

You guys are the best. Great Job �.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walspring: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2020
dsamist:
Special thanks and appreciation to the benevolent guys who made discounted offer available for GRE registration and a bigger thank you to @walspring for making the process easy and fast.

You guys are the best. Great Job �.

Let’s give all thanks to God.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Evkunle: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ellamma1:

You can talk to mcfedututors. WhatsApp 08132765285. Prices are affordable and its safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.