Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:50 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1333530 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Admitwithschola: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Evkunle:

Ummm... Okay. Please find attached.

You can also register for your GRE and other international examinations with us. Current Exam fee GRE 55k TOEFL 55K SAT 55K IELTS 75K GMAT 90K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

Guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score GMAT 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. GMAT 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285.

Please feel free to reach out if you have questions, misconceptions, comments, feedback or of you need clarity in any way.

Thanks

This is nice. Thanks for going out to post these.

I will ask someone to reach out to you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by yemiaoi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ellamma1:
Hi every one, please am new here, Can anyone please help me with recent GRE materials...Thank you. 08032561317 or iamemmadgreat@gmail.com

Hi,

Use the following links:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=10rSeVq46Za2enLpHgQFD8PM2Ss7tD414

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1_LMgHitEU4upusOi9_wfWeaeDnwaAK-m

I got both links on this thread, there are wonderful GRE materials on those google drives. Its all you need to ace the GRE.

Best wishes!

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ellamma1(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hi,

Use the following links:

I got both links on this thread, there are wonderful GRE materials on those google drives. Its all you need to ace the GRE.

Best wishes![/quote]Thank you so much

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Ellamma1(f): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thanks a lot dear
yemiaoi:

Hi,

Use the following links:

Best wishes!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AnotherEvkunle: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Admitwithschola:

This is nice. Thanks for going out to post these.

I will ask someone to reach out to you.

Okay thanks.

Interested parties, please feel free to reach out and register, our Current Exam fees are GRE 55k TOEFL 55K SAT 55K IELTS 75K GMAT 90K
We offer Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours. WhatsApp 08132765285

Also, Guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score GMAT 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. GMAT 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285
https://mcfedututors.com/s?Exam-Registration&id=7407402.

A WhatsApp message, call or text message away thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Eazyp3000: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good evening everyone,
Please i am in a kind of dilemma and i need some info. My GRE exam is due next week, and my bag containing my international passport was stolen yesterday. Will i be allowed to write with another form of identification?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Queenmama03(f): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Eazyp3000:
Good evening everyone,
Please i am in a kind of dilemma and i need some info. My GRE exam is due next week, and my bag containing my international passport was stolen yesterday. Will i be allowed to write with another form of identification?

No you won’t. Either you renew your international passport immediately or postpone your exam.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by BAZ001: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020
yemiaoi:

Hi,

Use the following links:

Best wishes!

Please do you have the links for Toefl materials
I have been searching here but most people only post their email address for the materials to be sent to the mails .
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by BAZ001: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
thesmallgod:
For some that have been asking for study materials, GRE Study materials can be downloaded freely on www.booksolutionmanual.com. the site offer students and tutors free access to over 1000 solution manuals, covering Engineering, Science, Accounting and Business management textbooks solution manuals
Below are some selected study packs:
• Barron's New GRE 19th Edition : https://www.booksolutionmanual.com/2020/04/barrons-new-gre-19th-edition-barrons-gre.html
• Cracking the GRE 2013: https://www.booksolutionmanual.com/2020/04/grubers-complete-gre-guide-2012-2015.html
• Gruber's Complete GRE Guide 2012: https://www.booksolutionmanual.com/2020/04/grubers-complete-gre-guide-2012-2015.html
• Mahanttan Prep - 5* lb. Book of GRE® Practice Problems (2013): https://www.booksolutionmanual.com/2020/04/5-lb-book-of-gre-practice-problems-2015.html
• Nova’s GRE Math Bible (2008): https://www.booksolutionmanual.com/2020/04/novas-gre-math-bible.html

Pls do you have materials for Toefl ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Juwon21: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello house, good afternoon to everyone on the thread. I have a concern with the Analytical writing aspect. At the moment, I am using both Kaplan and Barron for Analytical section, but I must confess I don't seem to get the clue on how to write and decode both the issue task and argument task. House please help me out.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Sherlock5577: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Juwon21:
Hello house, good afternoon to everyone on the thread. I have a concern with the Analytical writing aspect. At the moment, I am using both Kaplan and Barron for Analytical section, but I must confess I don't seem to get the clue on how to write and decode both the issue task and argument task. House please help me out.
I don't know if you have read these. But I think they'll help.
https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/prepare/analytical_writing/argument/sample_task
https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/prepare/analytical_writing/issue/sample_task
There are also pools of topics for both aspects on the official website.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello everyone
I wrote GRE few days ago and I got 161q and 162v

How good is this scores for top schools for PhD computer science...

Cc admitwithschola

Update official scores 161Q 162V 4.0 AWA

8 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Juwon21: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Juwon21:
Any more input from anyone on this Abeg. Please I need tips
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by smithval(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Juwon21:

Any more input from anyone on this Abeg. Please I need tips

Try reading Magoosh pdf section on AWA.
OFFICIAL GUIDE VERBAL REASONING AWA SECTION.

send me a pm
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Juwon21: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2020
smithval:

Try reading Magoosh pdf section on AWA.
OFFICIAL GUIDE VERBAL REASONING AWA SECTION.

send me a pm

I just did now
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mayo47(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Thank you to the benevolent guys and walspring who have made the discounted offer available to people like myself.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Juwon21:
Use this format

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by chinakanelson(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
geooxygen:

Hi bro, I will also like to get the PDF format of Manhattan 6tests, data isn't an issue.
Please can I have a copy sent to me... chinakanelson@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Queenmama03(f): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello everyone please apart from ID what else do we need to take to the center for the GRE test? Any need to print confirmation slip? Will they provide writing materials or do we need to go with ours. Also I read that phones are not allowed but is there a provision for where to keep our personal items? Guys please any relevant information is highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by benjamina96: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Queenmama03:
Hello
Hi.
Need some insights as regards the GRE, kindly revert your PM. Thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by B2consult111: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
More things to know about GRE test:
GRE is a Graduate Record Examination, required to be given by the candidates desirous of taking admission to graduate programs primarily in the areas of engineering and sciences at education institutions in USA. The GRE is designed to help graduate schools assess the qualifications of applicants for advanced study in technical fields. GRE scores are used by more than 3,000 graduate programs throughout the world

GRE - General Test is required to be taken by students who want to pursue any graduate degree (Masters) other than an MBA.

SECTIONS QUESTIONS TIME
Analytical Writing 2 60mins
Analyze an issue 1 30mins
Analyze an arguement 1 30mins
Quantitative Reasoning (2 sections) approximately 20 questions each section 35mins each section
Verbal Reasoning (2 sections) approximately 20 questions each section 30mins each section
Unscored (Experimental) Varies Varies
Research Varies
The Analytical Writing Assessment section of the test measures your ability to think critically and communicate complex ideas through writing.

The Quantitative section of the GRE exam measures your ability to reason Mathematically, solve quantitative problems, and interpret graphic data.

This section contains the following types of questions:
Problem Solving
Quantitative Comparison
Numeric Entry
The Verbal Reasoning section of the test measures your ability to understand and evaluate what you read and to recognize basic conventions of standard written English.

The section contains the following types of questions:
Reading Comprehension
Text Completion
Sentence Equivalence
Scoring
Essays are scored on a scale of 0 - 6 in 0.5 increments.

Quantitative Reasoning section is scored on a scale of 130 - 170 in 1 point increment.

Verbal Reasoning section is scored on a scale of 130 - 170 in 1 point increment. good score is 300 / 340

Score Validity: 5 years Score Reporting Time: Approximately 2 weeks
Registration Maode: Telephone/Mail/Online/Fax Extra Score Reporting Fee: $25
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft/Credit card Official Website: www.gre.org
Test Fee: $205 Rescheduling Fee: $50
Nature of Test: Nature of Test Test Administration Frequency: Daily
Test Repetition policy: Once calendar month. maximum 5 times a calendar year
For more info: you can reach us on 0803921169

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Admitwithschola: 4:35am On Nov 08, 2020
horlahsunbo225:
Hello everyone
I wrote GRE few days ago and I got 161q and 162v

How good is this scores for top schools for PhD computer science...

Cc admitwithschola

Your verbal is really strong for a Nigerian. Quant is decent, verbal is very strong. Overall, you have done well. Well done.

For top schools, these are probably decent scores - quant not so high for top schools, but you should still try, who knows, especially if you have exceptional something in other places. You should also try some middle and safety schools..

You can send me a message, and let's see what is possible.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Eazyp3000: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Good afternoon guys.
So I have a premium magoosh account that expires Dec 5th. If you’re still not confident enough especially in quant (I feel they are better in quant), dm me on whatsapp. I’m willing to share.

5 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Admitwithschola:

Your verbal is really strong for a Nigerian. Quant is decent, verbal is very strong. Overall, you have done well. Well done.

For top schools, these are probably decent scores - quant not so high for top schools, but you should still try, who knows, especially if you have exceptional something in other places. You should also try some middle and safety schools..

You can send me a message, and let's see what is possible.
I'll mail you on Wednesday when my official result comes out with my sop and Lor

Modified 09/11
Official scores

4 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Admitwithschola: 1:01am On Nov 11, 2020
horlahsunbo225:

I'll mail you on Wednesday when my official result comes out with my sop and Lor

Modified 09/11
Official scores

Well done. I really like your verbal. I'm not even sure if you need my help with sop and others grin

Your uni choice looks not bad too.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Admitwithschola:

Well done. I really like your verbal. I'm not even sure if you need my help with sop and others grin

Your uni choice looks not bad too.
I need it sir
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Zaheerog: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Many many thanks and appreciation to the benevolent guys who provided the discounted offer for the GRE registration. Thanks to @walspring for making the process seamless.
May God continue to bless all of you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Gerrard59(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zaheerog:
Many many thanks and appreciation to the benevolent guys who provided the discounted offer for the GRE registration. Thanks to @walspring for making the process seamless.
May God continue to bless all of you.

Only God knows how many monikers Walspring has. shocked Anything you people see, take it like that o
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Tundipo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Gerrard59:

Only God knows how many monikers Walspring has. shocked Anything you people see, take it like that o

I don't do this but if you're not sure of something kindly do your personal research.

You are free to reach out to those people you call monikers and ask them for proof. I will personally show mine to you if you had come privately instead of ranting publicly without proof.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Gerrard59:

So you mean a moniker of a year ago is part of his numerous monikers
Common bro you can do better.
The guy has been proved to be reliable over this years and I've also contact him before...

Do findings before shading any body

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.