Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,531 members, 7,861,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (54016 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: .I'll pass dearie
it's up to you sweerie wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
veron007:

Bro don't tell me that after 450k that you are still in the friend zone
u dey mind DAT one him fink say we. be fools ni now
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by sugaarbear(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
solzmuller: 2.5Milion on jewellries and clothe
2.5million cowries abi?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tojahh(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some dudes sha, una kan lie! Chei! See as una use lie comot sleep for my eyes. Now Nepa don take light and my phone battery no good. See my life? After una go say make I give girl money abi? If I hia!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by satowind(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: Smh! Broke asses!
Local abj ashi
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
platz:

pray u don't fall into a hand like me
confirm
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by satowind(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey: Broke a.s.s niggas all around . grin
Local gal

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nelrulez(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mine is 5k and I reaped the benefit a million times. #winks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
MadCow1:

***Banging on the Door**

Open o!! Make una deal with me too o! grin
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NAIRALANDERS OOOOO!!! U GUYS WONT KEE US WITH LAFTA! grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
A Rich and Funny Johnny Wanted here.... No time for dulling and jerking around.... #straightyarn
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
50calibre: I'm a very generous person, I love to give whether boy or girl, because the joy of having is giving. If I have I love to keep people around me happy.

But I think the most (I can remember) I've given (as in physical cash) to a female I didn't love or care about, is 25 quid to fuel her car.

She wanted me to come visit her in her hometown, I refused except she'd come pick me up, she agreed on the condition I will fuel her car, which I also agreed to. She was supposed to pick me up and drop me back home.

Her hometown was so rural, I never knew such place existed in Britain, it was a very local village in Wales, I slept at her house but unfortunately in the morning she was too drunk to drive so I had to find the closest train station on foot, I didn't see a single black person except one dude who didn't look too well, I though I was going to be lynched by racists. Luckily I found the train station and bought a one way ticket out of that village.

I will never return to that place.

So, you know about 'em snow bunnies in the proper country rural farm houses, no? That's where you will find some of the nicest white chics and welsh chics are somewhat better looking than the English ones, with bodies like page 3 models and that. I used to do that shiit in uni - Wales, Ellesmere Port, Cannock, Newcastle under lyme, Chester etc..

Interesting story though.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
I bought a car for her and 1.5m naira to use as pokect money.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Footlocker(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
£600 for about 30 BSM lessons (driving) ! + £200 ed hardy shades! That was then anyway! Chiii now it naira issues! Last month school fees 40k! 2month before that q10! The q10 in question is lost now! angryLet more money come. So I can do more! After all it's only when you have it becomes an option!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by lekzzydo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
frankben: Gave her 100k for transport alone
No be you dey beg for exam materials for 40k work.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by satowind(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels: Toogentle!
My rent is due undecided
Haha wayo girl
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
make una wait oooo some guys way no get future dey here dey form familiarity while some lazy and good for nothing girl self dey here dey claim some mumu things for here
He be like say una want make God punish una unborn pikin abi

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by lekzzydo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by mytym1: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
I bought a car for her and 1.5m naira to use as pokect money.nothing is too much to give anybody who gives her body and soul.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: A Rich and Funny Johnny Wanted here.... No time for dulling and jerking around.... #straightyarn

Still waiting...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by fittty(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
40k for her birthday. Never intended to have or had sex with her. I just enjoyed her company while my GF was far away. She was just a friend who wanted a relationship but i didnt because i had a GF i was faithful too. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by sugaarbear(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Deapexboy:

ah b father christmas?....ah dey a begger 1st of all mak dem go find work...chikena
buh yu dey bleep for free abi
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
Correct guy!!

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Perfecter4real(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
120k that was a year ago.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: A Rich and Funny Johnny Wanted here.... No time for dulling and jerking around.... #straightyarn
name ur price.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by lekzzydo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
No be you dey beg 4 exam materials for 40k job.grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
lekzzydo: No be you dey beg for exam materials for 40k work.
Lol
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Barayeks(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
OliverPin: 5k... Met her online... I have never seen her till date...
it's safe to call you a maga
no offence
she is probably a dude
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Odunharry: see gals as dm full here..na wa o
Swity say sometin na..I'm waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
olubukato:

undecided
Hahaha! i knew u were going to quote me...hehe! i just dey play na! u know me, i dont give a damn about people's money! i earn mine wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
veron007:

Bro don't tell me that after 450k that you are still in the friend zone

My brother, there is a level you get to in life that you just cannot be friendzoned!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle: Guys, what is the biggest amount you have given a girl at a single time. This could be a girl that you dated. Or a girl that you flirted with why trying to woo her. I don't mean the cumulative amount. I mean that you gave her once at a single time.

For me it is N60,000 when one of my ex wanted to pay her rent. The office she worked had issues and they were not paying salary on time. Her rent was due in the self contain apartment she stayed. The rent was N90k per annum and she could raise only N30k. I completed it amount and she paid the rent.

So what is yours?

1500...... To help me buy airtime grin

JK

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.