Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53829 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by platz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
enkay27: 40k, 60k and some guys are ranting as if it is million they mention.....abeg allow the big guys to flaunt their cash...after all na who Una dey make money for.....na wee wink

pray u don't fall into a hand like me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: Na Una mate dey carry woman go Dubai for Shopping ooo.... You ain't leaving this earth with 1kobo of your labor.... So spend it on whoever makes you Happy...
babe how much have you spent on a fella?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by JOETYNO: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: calling you a "chicken" is me messing with you, not an abuse! Humor is almost dead on NL. sad
apologies
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

Nobleval this is one of it.
halo
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by great289(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=1metre][/quote]
abi
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bimboadewole: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
For me my last girlfriend gave me 110million naira.. I have been very lucky to meet good girlfriends.. Dont doubt it oo.. She is not a nigerian though...but (Legit)..That why i doubt it if i will marry this stingy nigerian women.. smile..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
maxit2: A couple of millions. Maybe 5 or 7 cant remember.

Lol.
As per Dangote wey you be... Nice

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by JOETYNO: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: hmmmmmmmm
doubt not, its the truth.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gave her 100k for transport alone
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Elnino4ladies: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: Why would you give a girl #50? Abi she dey hawk bread abi tomatoes? #suspectingyou
..lol i ws a student den..got knw moni on me..i nid 2 bleep d fvck out of her d #50 ws even a borrowed one..
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
And what will happen @platz

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by dabrake(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
N90K.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
bimboadewole: For me my last girlfriend gave me 110million naira.. I have been very lucky to meet good girlfriends.. Dont doubt it oo.. She is not a nigerian though...but (Legit)..That why i doubt it if i will marry this stingy nigerian women.. smile..
110million naira all Legit..... well, if a Nigerian woman has that kind of money I'm sure she can support her lover with it.... But we all know Nigerian Guys ain't smiling

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by arvinsloane(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: Him No benefit anything
okay. swear this juju .... ** brings out a black broom tied with red cloth**
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by MrEthics(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
3k for her N.Y.S.C.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by JOETYNO: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
arvinsloane:
U must be from Yoruba cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
tuffgongjo: babe how much have you spent on a fella?
About 5k and I'm proud of it.... at least I could spend such as a bloody student

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by sugaarbear(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Deapexboy: All the girls ears don open wella to hear big big talk

#500 weda pussy no pussy

for airtime, i wil only transfer maximum 100#
because if i send u the card only you go get airtime+mb join

IF I HEAR!!!! GIRLS WHAT IS BIGGEST AMOUNT U AV EVER GIVEN TO UR DATE??.****clean my ass as i walk out of d thread*****
guy yu go be aka gum o
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by denamax(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wait ooo.give a gal as in take buy Ebola gbege abi HIV em em? Abi just dash as papi exmass?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Super glue hand or what?....don't tell me that you are a hungry lion looking for ladies bag to devour @platz
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
arvinsloane:
You No serious
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
banabest: Wait.! Did the story finish like that or.... Are you doro - a cheerful giver?
LMAOOO!

Doro-cheerful giver grin grin grin
*faints*
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by ogaofficer(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: Smh! Broke asses!
we aiin't rich as we want buh we aiin't broke as before.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Deapexboy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
sugaarbear: guy yu go be aka gum o

ah b father christmas?....ah dey a begger 1st of all mak dem go find work...chikena
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by afrika(f): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
no matter how strong most times. money is d root of all evil. I maintain my babe well. she's on my payroll of #25k monthly and when d time of gift comes. I once bought a tin worth 150k.

well. every guy can't be d same. u can't be nice all round. but women are tender and must be taken care of.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by JOETYNO: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
ogaofficer: we aiin't rich as we want buh we aiin't broke as before.
Quote for the day!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
LMAO! I tell ya! grin

Na only Stingy guys dey nairaland oo grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
frankben: Gave her 100k for transport alone
You don't mean it..... Alhaji Sambo
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
shebi dem talk say time na money,ngwanu i don spend time worth of $1m and some change

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
U sabi d koko@Afrika
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
calebo101: 450k for business investment and i'm reaping the benefits today, smiley. Just a friend and not a girlfriend. Sometimes it pays to be nice.
Correct guy!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / I Love Older Men! / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.