Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,100 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53928 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Jasi7(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: Smh! Broke asses!

Y r u so quick to cal 'em brokeazz huh?...dat uve got whose givin u above dat doesnt mean everybdy shuld do d same right?...take it calmly
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:

Don't scare me aware oo my dear
Not scaring you away OK..... I didn't ask 4 the money, he gave out of the benevolence of his heart.... So therefore I owe him Nothing
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Omomehn: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
50gocredits on 2go and i still regret it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Na Una mate dey carry woman go Dubai for Shopping ooo.... You ain't leaving this earth with 1kobo of your labor.... So spend it on whoever makes you Happy...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Revolva(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle: Guys, what is the biggest amount you have given a girl at a single time. This could be a girl that you dated. Or a girl that you flirted with why trying to woo her. I don't mean the cumulative amount. I mean that you gave her once at a single time.

For me it is N60,000 when one of my ex wanted to pay her rent. The office she worked had issues and they were not paying salary on time. Her rent was due in the self contain apartment she stayed. The rent was N90k per annum and she could raise only N30k. I completed it amount and she paid the rent.

So what is yours?
oip u r a fool and a heavy mugu giving a gal 60k when u never see pant u be disgrace to boiz...do u no wat 60k is?? If na guys beg u to take solve small problem or even borrow u no go ever gree say u get ...u make me angry today...me wey no dey even give gal any money I dey even chop dem ...look any gal I dash money let it be known say we must nak n dey r ever ready.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
#1million naira only, na me dem dey call Alamu now....... Money ko owo ni...

Would start doing that when I get married, but for now...... Every babe is a scammer to me.. undecided
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
JOETYNO: Cé gravé! Tout les femme .... Aint gonna complete sha
Quel est grave? Femme que voulez-vous dire? Hehe chicken!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by boombay(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran:

10k?
50k ? You're pathetic!
That can't even buy the hair I like and you're here blabbing.
Is that what you make in a year? 50k?
I will never sell my body! If that's what females in your family do for a living, I am so sorry!
I can't even abuse you- cause all I sense is some unemployed forty something year old still living with his mum and begging for extra garri everyday.
Please think about your life!

hey slut! m just 17..aiye e la baje.. 50k isn't enough to make the hair you like,?. if you have ever make a hair of 50k and above... you wil see the end of this year but if you haven't na ebola virus go kill you... has your.boyfriend ever given you 50k at once??.. oloshi!

NA EBOLA GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY!grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Emma8043(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
JOETYNO:
No Hug(side), no kissing, no S3x, no anytin at all? Stil tryin to bliv it sha, unles na ur blood relation sha
Adonbiliv it me too
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by youngds: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
creamylicious: #4000 excluding d few times I bought him dinner or paid for our dates cos his supposed marketing job ministry was not moving to its permanent site

Whoa!! I really wanna date sum1 like you not that am a gold digger but i fancy nice ppl wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: Na Una mate dey carry woman go Dubai for Shopping ooo.... You ain't leaving this earth with 1kobo of your labor.... So spend it on whoever makes you Happy...
tell em ooo. Funny enough its the broke ones who make noise about change!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by UnimkeAk(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn: 50 gocredits on 2go

Guy !
U bad gan
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by mizcalvina(f): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Broke ass niggas all over NL
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by elguaje(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
calebo101: 450k for business investment and i'm reaping the benefits today, smiley. Just a friend and not a girlfriend. Sometimes it pays to be nice.
I beg come invest 4 my life too. grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: Him No benefit anything
you go tell us d fact b4?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by orlaryhincah(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: tell em ooo. Funny enough its the broke ones who make noise about change!
Eve Eve Eve here and there...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elnino4ladies: I gave a girl #50 4 transport after sexx d girl hate 4ever....i once gave a girl 60k tho..i wan mad as i giv her d moni...
Why would you give a girl #50? Abi she dey hawk bread abi tomatoes? #suspectingyou

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by JOETYNO: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: Quel est grave? Femme que voulez-vous dire? Hehe chicken!
mum neva taught me how to abuse people! Lol! Je suis toujour gentil
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tonididdy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:

Not really. However, I open open to love. If I find my miss right here, I swear, 1 full cow for Oga seun for creating this platform to match make us
NL babes will suck you, home and away DRY
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
orlaryhincah:
Eve Eve Eve here and there...
lol words of a stalker smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
tuffgongjo: you go tell us d fact b4?
Lol....
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bxcode(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
What's the essence of this thread?undecided
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by snadguy007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
BadSamaritan:

How is he stingy in nature? The babe is the one who’s stingy in nature. Wanting to reap where she did not sow. How can a guy man close eye nack old pussycat with wrinkles and cobwebs all over finish, and you want him to part with some part of his loot without at least giving him a little consolation prize?
lolz....but the girl get her own bf nah
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
tonididdy: NL babes will suck you, home and away DRY
we have Nice Responsible babes here na....
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bxcode(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
mizcalvina: Broke ass niggas all over NL
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by orlaryhincah(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: lol words of a stalker smiley
Yea yea am stalking you. Beat it!!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
40k, 60k and some guys are ranting as if it is million they mention.....abeg allow the big guys to flaunt their cash...after all na who Una dey make money for.....na wee wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
JOETYNO: Once gave a lady 21k, but the lady am dating nw sponsors me (Education, Clothing, Sch. Louge, Entertainment,) courtesy of her dad's riches. #am blessed#
hmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
JOETYNO: mum neva taught me how to abuse people! Lol! Je suis toujour gentil
calling you a "chicken" is me messing with you, not an abuse! Humor is almost dead on NL. sad
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by platz(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
2hunz

I collected it back thou!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tonididdy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: we have Nice Responsible babes here na....
but most of them are taken or are you not?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
orlaryhincah:
Yea yea am stalking you. Beat it!!!
hmm I'm leaving already. Enjoy smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.