Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,037 members, 7,845,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53923 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
fijiano202: Guy the amount plenty ooo..when it comes to my GF am like ATM,sometimes my friends say have eaten vegetable thats why am vomiting money anyhow,Though have eaten diff kind of vegetable at her place,some with crayfish,some with snail,even perrywinkles,liver,pkomo but i dont really know which one is working at the moment
visit Rccg camp$tb joshua for deliverance asap.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by xp17(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
hope I'm not alone?

Click like if you are with me

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by JOETYNO: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:
Now I understand. Carry on
Thanks Boss
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by JOETYNO: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
xp17: hope I'm not alone?

Click like if you are with me
Na only U waka come?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Elnino4ladies: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
I gave a girl #50 4 transport after sexx d girl hate 4ever....i once gave a girl 60k tho..i wan mad as i giv her d moni...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by iluvweed(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
tuffgongjo: purple haze awon ti jimi hendrix

Yeah you sabi jare!

I pity all those still smoking all these yeye naija weed and SK... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by zurine(f): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice question
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by deavicky(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Me can't remember much but the last one I gave 73k against the 75k she asked yet she denied me the kuntus. I still dey vex

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
greggng: If a lady will be patience with you I believe she deserve all u can give her. As for me what I did for her cannot be quantified. I trained her in various skills and paid her sch fees till she graduated.finally I gave her a baby boy not a car . I mean pikin wey fine. For those of u giving 2k shame to u all cos what u put in is what u will get. She will give u 2k love
what if that is all they can afford?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by paris10: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Theflint1: 2000.

What is 2000?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
boombay: broke asses?? huh... when have you even a guy something worth 10,000 naira??.. oloshi grin

Or if i give you 50k are qonna give me your pu**y to fu*k. oloshigrin

10k?
50k ? You're pathetic!
That can't even buy the hair I like and you're here blabbing.
Is that what you make in a year? 50k?
I will never sell my body! If that's what females in your family do for a living, I am so sorry!
I can't even abuse you- cause all I sense is some unemployed forty something year old still living with his mum and begging for extra garri everyday.
Please think about your life!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by sucre22(f): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
I got 30 million nairia tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Omomehn: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmm
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by jamex93(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmm....Mata dey oo......

Well like say na 4h i even giv ha for t.p wey no pass 30naira

no get female friend wey sabi ask sha
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Mine was few hours ago. She said she was hungry. I gave her ma hard earn N200 nai she carry am buy airtym. E still dey vex me.....
hehehehehehe........
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
The maximum amount I have ever collected from a guy was 40k, for Xmas shopping.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by famora(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...dats d problem...abeg,who ll interprete it for me ooo....farano,u r needed here ooo
. Dance with your nose
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
'

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by jamex93(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: The maximum amount I have ever collected from a guy was 40k, for Xmas shopping.....

him benefit so?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
famora: . Dance with your nose
...lol.....
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
mordtonia: Well, I gave my ex boyfriend 25k at some point as a loan, he never paid back even after we broke up.
WANT TO MAKE MONEY MARKETING ONLINE? LEARN HOW www.enaijoajobs.com/index/anthonia1.html
God will re-pay.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
sucre22: I got 30 million nairia tongue
Blood money or yahoo yahoo....
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by JOETYNO: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran:

10k?
50k ? You're pathetic!
That can't even buy the hair I like and you're here blabbing.
Is that what you make in a year? 50k?
I will never sell my body! If that's what females in your family do for a living, I am so sorry!
I can't even abuse you- cause all I sense is some unemployed forty something year old still living with his mum and begging for extra garri everyday.
Please think about your life!

Cé gravé! Tout les femme .... Aint gonna complete sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by vision2050: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Before I give a lady over 50k she don born 3kids for me. Minus mama and my sister

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
jamex93:

him benefit so?
Him No benefit anything
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Emma8043(m): 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
calebo101: 450k for business investment and i'm reaping the benefits today, smiley. Just a friend and not a girlfriend. Sometimes it pays to be nice.
Pix of u gvin dat amount to her or u don suppose knw hw we do it here by now
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
'
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Emma8043(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
jamex93:

him benefit so?
Help me ask her ooo
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
deavicky: Me can't remember much but the last one I gave 73k against the 75k she asked yet she denied me the kuntus. I still dey vex
So you were expecting kuntus abi?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:

Don't mention family here now. If you are discussing with him face to face, will you mention his family like that? Please let's be reasonable

Resist the urge to advise me esp when you don't fully understand my comments.

I didn't abuse anybody in his family. I assumed based on logical reason. It's pretty easy to abuse people with similar circumstances around yourself.

I'd appreciate it if you asked first why I mentioned persons in his family instead of throwing advises at me!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by maxit2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
A couple of millions. Maybe 5 or 7 cant remember.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by JOETYNO: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: Him No benefit anything
No Hug(side), no kissing, no S3x, no anytin at all? Stil tryin to bliv it sha, unles na ur blood relation sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.