Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (25859 Views)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2014
heemah: Enroute....just leaving kwara express for Minna, Niger state...The Kwara express staff werent organised at all dis morning...snce 6am ooo, imagine d 4buses scheduled for Minna are just leaving...Safe trip to all travellers..
safe trip dearie,pls update us wit ncesary info.help us find out if we can b allowed to stay in camp som days b4 our zone reg date
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by TiffanyJ(f): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2014
heemah:
i dey bus 2, wc bus u dey?? we ve passed Jebba...Thanks ma deawiees tnuola and Tiffanyj..How s ur ur health tiffy??
i'm much more better, how about you?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Updates @ paiko..
I just Heard the registration going on at Paiko is done irrespective of geopolitical zones. They said the State coordinator noticed allot of ppl came irrespective of the zones so he then decided to do it for everyone...

1 Share

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Ptoocool(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
heemah: i dey bus 2, wc bus u dey?? we ve passed Jebba...Thanks ma deawiees tnuola and Tiffanyj..How s ur ur health tiffy??

εyah, na inside bus4 ah dey..
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=Ptoocool][/quote]
w
if i had seen dz earlier, wud av checked on u wen we stopped at mokwa...see u at camp...
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Sean7t9: Updates @ paiko..
I just Heard the registration going on at Paiko is done irrespective of geopolitical zones. They said the State coordinator noticed allot of ppl came irrespective of the zones so he then decided to do it for everyone...
your source plz
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sean7t9: Updates @ paiko..
i dnt fink dz z true...i just call newguy now and he said dey r doin d registration accordin to geoP...Am almost dia too sha...Now at Bida
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by taiwoakin(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
I am not going to take any risk going there earlier than necessary
most importantly, i need to know the exact process for redeployment
in order to make an informed decision before going to camp.

I will strongly advise you not to go there before the date assigned to you
as doing this has more disadvantages than advantages.
its better you learn from the experience of those who went earlier
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
lorddaywalker: your source plz

heemah:
i dnt fink dz z true...i just call newguy now and he said dey r doin d registration accordin to geoP...Am almost dia too sha...Now at Bida

Aiit. I have a group on WhatsApp and I have over 5 north Central members there right now that fed mi this same info.. I said earlier that they said the State coordinator noticed allot of ppl came to camp yesterday irrespective of the geopolitical zones. I think most ppl didn't hear the geopolitical zoning so they all went in yesterday. So this morning They said they were told to line up according to their geopolitical zones. So they are attending to everyone irrespective of their zones. Although the registration is gonna be for a span of 1 week (1st-8th), the registration is now for everyone. If u still doubt this info, call someone there right now....

Please don't get me wrong... I'm saying the registration now is for everyone. Not saying u should rush down there now. The registration is still gonna take a span of 1 week as earlier schedule. So a South West can go now if he chooses to & will still have his registration.. No more geopolitical zone dates applicable again. Though they are told to line up according to their geopolitical zones...
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sean7t9:

Aiit. I have a group on WhatsApp and I have over 5 north Central members there right now that fed mi this same info.. I said earlier that they said the State coordinator noticed allot of ppl came to camp yesterday irrespective of the geopolitical zones. I think most ppl didn't hear the geopolitical zoning so they all went in yesterday. So this morning They said they were told to line up according to their geopolitical zones. So they are attending to everyone irrespective of their zones. Although the registration is gonna be for a span of 1 week (1st-8th), the registration is now for everyone. If u still doubt this info, call someone there right now....

Please don't get me wrong... I'm saying the registration now is for everyone. Not saying u should rush down there now. The registration is still gonna take a span of 1 week as earlier schedule. So a South West can go now if he chooses to & will still have his registration.. No more geopolitical zone dates applicable again. Though they are told to line up according to their geopolitical zones...
thanks alot buddy.wch zone r u n wen u intend goin?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by ammier(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
No one seems to be talking about redeployment. Please any news about it!!
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
ammier: No one seems to be talking about redeployment. Please any news about it!!
I guess redeployment is always after registration is done
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
lorddaywalker: thanks alot buddy.wch zone r u n wen u intend goin?

South West & I'm going in Wednesday or Thursday unfailingly
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by ammier(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
lorddaywalker: I guess redeployment is always after registration is done
Ok..thanks
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sean7t9:

South West & I'm going in Wednesday or Thursday unfailingly
I guess u told me u ar in ib city too,i got d exact plaz we can get minna bus at ojoo after samonda(#3550).i plan to move on Wednesday wit d first bus. (6AM)..lets move 2geda if u wouldn't mind,whatsapp me 08037141010 pin 2bb64009.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
netwrk z pretty bad here...abeg no dull ursef ahome, dey kum now now...d queue wey dey here now long pass river nile...not accordin to geoP again oo..av bot redeploymnt form for #10..i llfeel it and submit soon..if u r redeployin on security grnd, u ll write leta join...i don collect ma kits and platoon no..abeg fgt ebola or body contact, na shunting sure pass....if u r stnding u are very wrong...double up guys....i dey under one tree now dey rest..we ve not been assign hostel..i ll update u guys later as e dey go
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Hkana: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Heemah, good job cheesy Did they cook for you people? Cos my friend in plateau camp said they were cooking for them earlier.

@Everyone, I heard something about people returning on the 22nd to collect letter of PPA...... I got this from someone in Osun camp.
I don't know how true it is. Did anyone hear same
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by heemah(f): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hkana: Heemah, good job cheesy Did they cook for you people? Cos my friend in plateau camp said they were cooking for them earlier.

@Everyone, I heard something about people returning on the 22nd to collect letter of PPA...... I got this from someone in Osun camp.
I don't know how true it is. Did anyone hear same
cook ke??we neva hear anyfn ooo...d coordinatir was just talkin bou our safety him neva talk bou food...buh as for dredeployment, u ll buy d form at d fotocopy centre #10, fill it and submit...i dunno d next step afterwards...kipin ma fingers croswed buh d man said from niger,we ll go do our registration at our relocated states..abeg i heqr say Southwest states are full...is dt true??
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
heemah: netwrk z pretty bad here...abeg no dull ursef ahome, dey kum now now...d queue wey dey here now long pass river nile...not accordin to geoP again oo..av bot redeploymnt form for #10..i llfeel it and submit soon..if u r redeployin on security grnd, u ll write leta join...i don collect ma kits and platoon no..abeg fgt ebola or body contact, na shunting sure pass....if u r stnding u are very wrong...double up guys....i dey under one tree now dey rest..we ve not been assign hostel..i ll update u guys later as e dey go
nice1 dearie,catch up wit u on wednesday
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
heemah: netwrk z pretty bad here...abeg no dull ursef ahome, dey kum now now...d queue wey dey here now long pass river nile...not accordin to geoP again oo..av bot redeploymnt form for #10..i llfeel it and submit soon..if u r redeployin on security grnd, u ll write leta join...i don collect ma kits and platoon no..abeg fgt ebola or body contact, na shunting sure pass....if u r stnding u are very wrong...double up guys....i dey under one tree now dey rest..we ve not been assign hostel..i ll update u guys later as e dey go

I already changed my ticket date to 6th, so can't come till Saturday if you're still there we would meet up. I believe by then there won't be long queues anymore. Thanks for the updates dear. Pls keep them coming
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Hkana: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
heemah:
......kipin ma fingers croswed buh d man said from niger,we ll go do our registration at our relocated states....

Did the man mention anything like coming back on the 22nd to collect to PPA? Cos I heard that from someone in Osun

As per weda southwest don full, I no know sha. This one wey na security dem dey talk for now, I jus hope dem go give una mattress take sleep.

Be safe ooo
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hkana:

Did the man mention anything like coming back on the 22nd to collect to PPA? Cos I heard that from someone in Osun

As per weda southwest don full, I no know sha. This one wey na security dem dey talk for now, I jus hope dem go give una mattress take sleep.

Be safe ooo

Well, I got an update from Paiko. My Guy said we'll all come back to see and collect our posting letter. He said there's a time table for that over there. And he said as for him, being from South South after they're done with their reg, they'll have to come back on the 19th of September for the posting...
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Sean7t9: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
lorddaywalker: I guess u told me u ar in ib city too,i got d exact plaz we can get minna bus at ojoo after samonda(#3550).i plan to move on Wednesday wit d first bus. (6AM)..lets move 2geda if u wouldn't mind,whatsapp me 08037141010 pin 2bb64009.

Aiit.. I just got the number... Will buzz U.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by Hkana: 5:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Sean7t9:

Well, I got an update from Paiko. My Guy said we'll all come back to see and collect our posting letter. He said there's a time table for that over there. And he said as for him, being from South South after they're done with their reg, they'll have to come back on the 19th of September for the posting...

Okay, thanks.
It appears different states have their different rules.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2014
@Sean7t9 ,still waitin to hear from u bro
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by lorddaywalker(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2014
Any1 moving to Minna/paiko camp from ibadan 2moro morning by 6AM should holla.i got a cheap park(#3550),we ar 2guyz ready to roll 2moro morning as early as 6AM. Quote me or sean7t9 if u wanna move wit us. Bless

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Heemah what's up with redeployment?

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by taiwoakin(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Any update from paiko?
What is the whole gist regarding some states filling up
Is it confirmed that the Geo-political distribution has been jettisoned?
On average, how many days does it take to complete the process?
Are u being fed by NYSC? what is d accommodation arrangement like?
We are waiting for your replies.
I plan to come in very early on Saturday morning
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by zinnypeps: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Greetings my fellow Adamawites! I'm just more confused hearing dat d registration is no longer done according to geopolitical zone... Dunno whether to travel on d 7th as i planned since my reg date is 8th or to travel on Thursday. Dnt even know how to get to d camp easier. Anyone travelling from Asaba or Onitsha pls? I need a travel partner.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by newguy1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi guyz if u r ready, come for ur reg. D geopolitical zoning is been hardly followed (not even followed anymore)n moreover it seems d numbers of ppl from nc hav reduced today so if u guy could make it 2maro it will b n advantage for u b4 it u zone time.... U guyz shd try bring ur medical report becus dey n married, pregnant women r been answered too first, we using security r stil dir
Re: Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here by tnuola(f): 4:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Please where are you moving from on Saturday?

taiwoakin: Any update from paiko?
What is the whole gist regarding some states filling up
Is it confirmed that the Geo-political distribution has been jettisoned?
On average, how many days does it take to complete the process?
Are u being fed by NYSC? what is d accommodation arrangement like?
We are waiting for your replies. undecided
I plan to come in very early on Saturday morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

NYSC Age Limit. / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.