Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess (42180 Views)

I Was Embarassed 4 Reading Bible From My Phone,whats Wrong With That? / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible / Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by robinhoodd2(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
but so many if you were happy when China banned Ramadan fasting
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by robinhoodd2(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
but so many if you were happy when China banned Ramadan fasting. hypocrites
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
aminho: if it is in a muslim country hell would have been boiling evry agbero will be insulting them but since its the almighty US OF A its not a big deal i weep for nigerians
You are a big full. So you know that's what your religion always do hence your being defensive.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by agtbulksms: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Keep your clients informed, deliver important advertisements & news relevant to your business directly to their mobile phone via SMS. Send BULK SMS for as low as 40kobo per sms. Register now at www.bulksms-agt.com & get instant bonus. REGISTRATION IS FREE !!!
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
ikp4succes:

Ye the constitution started with Christianity , and as time went on they slowly remove religion from state of affairs. Its just a line to get popular votes that's all.

Religion and the State should never be merged, it is a recipe for disaster. What has Caesar go to do with Christ and vice versa ?

And for your info the United States constitution did not start with Christianity, in fact most of the American founding fathers were Deists or Masons.

The real Christians ( in name only ) who came to the USA were the Puritans fleeing persecution from Britain . They showed what lovely Christians they were by wiping out the red Indian population.

I am sorry, but most of what parades in America as Christianity is anti-Christ not Pro-Christ.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Akiika: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Religions are not part of the curriculum, do your thing at home. The rule is clear!
Someone said satan people, haven't you seen what Nigerian hypocritical religiosity has done to the society. Na una wow pass for this world with una holy holy.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Akiika: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
emmboy:
You are a big full. So you know that's what your religion always do hence your being defensive.

full? which kind school una go sef? wey you no know the difference btwn "fool" and "full".
I have said that there is need for a 'slap' button on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by quesra(f): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Weah96:

And then coercing them into adopting the image of an attractive white male as the object of prayers. It's the Trojan horse all over again.

you have a problem with christianity,you have a problem with budhism,hinduism etc.....yet you believe greek mythology *trojan horse my foot* let people believe what they want and if you dont accept it,preach yours to convince into conversion
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by ganganawuj: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Story for d gods...
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by dasparrow: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
striktlymi:

I would only worry if the individual puts his so called juju in my face. As long as he does his thing at his own time and not in class or at other peoples convenience then he can as well swallow his juju for all I care. The lad did absolutely nothing wrong reading the bible at his own time, to himself.

My sentiments exactly!
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by dasparrow: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Swiftboy: No oh! Practicing of religion in public is forbidden...but there's freedom for homosexuality and other perverse life styles. Thats why you'll hear that a teenager went shooting his classmates just cause they would not play with him.lol whites kids huh! grin

Na so! Hypocrisy of the highest order. And then Americans wonder why their society is going haywire despite being a so-called advanced society.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Swiftboy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
dasparrow:

Na so! Hypocrisy of the highest order. And then Americans wonder why their society is going haywire despite being a so-called advanced society.
abi oh.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Erebeshe: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
dis is rily atrocious...
wia has d freedom of worship gone 2?
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Weah96: [size=20pt] THIS IS NOT REAL NEWS! WHAT DA F)UK R U GUYS TALKING ABOUT HERE? DO YOU HAVE DINOSAUR BRAINS?[/size]

I posted it on page 1 before retiring to bed ,thinking the thread would now be over ,only to wake up and see the thread still going on with people yakking about a non existence news item
I guess their phones can't read previous posts
They just read the headline and fire off like loose cannons
No wonder they take WAEC and can't get 3 credits

1 Like

Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by chlowi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Rogers210: If that is the school policy, then the kid doesn't have a case. Since some schools will force you to observe their religion as a matter of policy, some should also have the right to say say no to religion. It's simple.

I concur, even as a christian,his parents ought to have changed his school since that is school policy.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
US haba!!

Hello friends, could you please vote my project here in the UN Youth Entrepreneurship competition..https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269
. Thank you smiley smiley
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by trigonometry: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Assuming it was a quran d boy was reading u people wld have supported 'em. U people shld not b hypocrites America is a secular country, so when they tackle muslims, don't think they got ur back. Christians y'all need 2 grow up in ur reasoning
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Geeoriginal: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by successking: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
The decision by the boy to spend his recess period in studying the holy book of the Lord is a good idea and therefore should attract commendation and not condemnation from any quarters.

The school authority will be doing itself a huge favour if it rescends its decision and recall the boy for his classes or wait for lashing from man and thunder from the ever living Jehovah.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by yomanovic: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mynd44:
If this is not his first warning, he should have obeyed or atleast found another school.

Imagine the chaos and confusion if everyone took their religion to school.

I doubt most of you people here will want your child/ward to sit beside a boy who comes to school with Juju if his parents are Pagans.

The boy was READING his bible!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Ugojames(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
striktlymi:

The boy was just reading his Bible at his own time, space and not even to the hearing of anyone. People go about with earphones in school without any disturbance. I wonder why reading the Bible is such a crime deserving deprivation from school.

The boy did not dress like a Priest. He did not bring a big cross to school. He did not go about preaching to other kids. He never got up in class to say that evolution is crap...is there something I am missing here?

Forget that ur a Christian for a sec, imagine this, if this boy was also not a christian and he was reading (instead of the Bible) a pamphlet that says kill for the kingdom of hell, what would u say ? Would u not ask why he was allowed to bring the pamphlet to school ?
The logic of the school regulation is to create a religion nutural ground, no body said the boy should ditch his religion, but to rather practice it outside of school hours.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Ugojames(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
InHim4Him:

What is the school for in your opinion?
Schools generally are for socialization where Tom, Dick and Harry meet with their differences, to learn to relate with each other under parent/ teacher guidance without losing their individuality.

Oga let me ask u several very simple questions, what has been the number one cause(s) of major wars in history? Religion and racism. And if u look deeply into racism u would find out that its also a kind of culture, religion or tradition.
Now that add this number one recipe for unimaginable acts of violence to young and impressionable minds.
What do you think the out come would be ?
E.g this teenage suicide bombers bringing their religion to ur children's school, what would be the out come ?
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
shey una sure say na bible the boy dey read
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by tola9ja: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
May be because the bible contain a lot of contradiction. Matthew 27:5 judas committed suicide by hanging act1:18 judas did not hang himself but died another way act1:9,12 christ ascended from mount olivet luke24:50,51 christ ascended from bethany. 2 sam 6:23 michal had no child 2sam21:8 michal had five children mark15:25 christ was crucified at the third hour john19:14,15 christ was not crucified until the sixth hour genesis 4:22 abraham had two sons heb 11:17 abraham had but one son genesis 25:1 keturah was abraham wife 1 chronicle1:32 keturah was abraham concubine............ To be continue there is only one way to paradise stop worshipping the creature(jesus)roman 1:21-25 they have exchange the truth about god for a lie and worship and serve the creature rather than the creator
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by breakeven: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
I thought these white people brought these religion to us ? why are they now running from it? Something must be wrong somewhere. first it was gay legalization, now it is do not even read the bible anymore. i think they have discovered something in religion they are not telling us.

1 Like

Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by tola9ja: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ugojames:

Forget that ur a Christian for a sec, imagine this, if this boy was also not a christian and he was reading (instead of the Bible) a pamphlet that says kill for the kingdom of hell, what would u say ? Would u not ask why he was allowed to bring the pamphlet to school ?
The logic of the school regulation is to create a religion nutural ground, no body said the boy should ditch his religion, but to rather practice it outside of school hours.
the bible also preaches to kill luke19:27 jesus said all my enemy that they don't want me to reign on them bring them and slaughter them in front of me
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by dollyparton(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
And now some ignorant fellas will be shouting US is always fighting Arabs because Arabs are Muslims and the Americans are christians. US' policies in the middle east and other parts of the world are economically-driven and has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
-
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by macof(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2014
striktlymi:

You took your afro everywhere you went. In class, at the play ground, the Princpals office etc like MTN, your afro was "everywhere you go". This was not the case for this lad. His Bible was only visible when he brings it out during break.

He was warned...if he feels he's too stubborn to adhere to school rules then he should change school or just go devote himself to the church
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by iamord(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2014
tecmon: The spirit of the anti-Christ is recruiting fighters from the mid-east terrorists to gay activists in the west, BH in Nigeria or this demonised school authority, it is the same satanic spirit, location not withstanding. It is a sign of the end time the Great Apostacy before their master Lucifer shows himself openly in flesh in the political hot seat
I agree with u that its end time but u know what will happen in the end times.. Your type will die because of ignorance..and u will think the world has ended but it will go on and on for generations without u

1 Like

Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Mynd44:
If this is not his first warning, he should have obeyed or atleast found another school.

Imagine the chaos and confusion if everyone took their religion to school.

I doubt most of you people here will want your child/ward to sit beside a boy who comes to school with Juju if his parents are Pagans.

Everybody knows the place of the Bible in the society. The one behind that silly policy is the Adversary himself.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by iamord(m): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2014
Chigold101: the USA is the most confused country in the whole world. They dont teach about GOD in their public schools but they teach evolution thoery. Thats why their young people are becoming something else.
Is God only affiliated to christanity I need to know..and let me burst your brain on somethings.. The founding fathers of usa were freemasons .. They just use christanity to suger coat and to decieve and control your type. If u say their young people are becoming something else..what about in africa..are we exempted??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.