Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess (42179 Views)

I Was Embarassed 4 Reading Bible From My Phone,whats Wrong With That? / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible / Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by aminho(m): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2014
emmboy:
You are a big full. So you know that's what your religion always do hence your being defensive.
mumu you guys always see islam as been biased towards you but the country that brot u d religion is evn against the religion too smh for u
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by danjalingo: 1:31am On Aug 01, 2014
jayseehe:

if people are deprived of worshiping idol, not sure you will say this same thing

Go ahead and worship idol if that's what you want.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by rexzqcom(m): 1:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Starchitect:

It was a private matter because he read the bible to himself and in doing so didn't infringe on anyone's rights! Where reading the bible to himself hurts no one, juvenile indecency and drugs indulgence hurt millions. I agree with you that not everybody has the same definition of the supreme, however everyone has the right to his own definition as far it is not injurious to other people, the school attempted to take that right away. By the way, emotion is a part of humanity, it is not primitive neither is it extinct!
You have a good way with words! smiley

Hail my brother thanks for the compliment. I didn't say Emotion is "extinct", i said "instinct". Well, emotion is a primitive instinctive human attribute. E.G; The reactions of "fight or flight" to dangers is an instinctive emotion of fear within the human nervous limbic system, as do lower animals and creatures. It's an instinctive self preservation mechanism often devoid of the higher faculty of reasoning and rational inquiring. It is
a primary, primitive, and inferior faculty. I agree, emotion is a part of humanity. Is a basic part that need upgrading, by taming it.
Emotions like fear, hate, and even love are often instinctive judgments. When we stop and weigh the situations, we realize our
prejudices (pre-judgment) are unfounded. Emotion is a primitive inferior faculty, even lower animals possess and exhibit them.
What elevate man above all other creatures is human endowment with superior faculty of; rational thoughts, rational inquiring and explorations.
Religions does not render itself to rational expositions.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by rexzqcom(m): 2:41am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: I agree with u that its end time but u know what will happen in the end times.. Your type will die because of ignorance..and u will think the world has ended but it will go on and on for generations without u

Una want kill somebody with laugh. Non mind them, mumu. Make dem dey shout end time, end time. Na their time go end.
And the beats goes on, without them, in the world without end.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by kolexy(m): 3:45am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: I thought there was freedom of religion in the US

The freedom is only for Muslims and satanist. It doesn't apply to christians.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by BinghiNya(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Janetozi: ***yes bcoz, apart from bible every other religion book is satanic including quran. We christains only read quran to discover the stupidity of Muslim and help them out of there ignorance that may lead to their doom.
the bible Ȋ̝̊̅§ a book Ơ̴̴̴͡f pooh, the same bible Ơ̴̴̴͡f plagiarism, incest, murder, the bible Ȋ̝̊̅§ not a book from God but that Ơ̴̴̴͡f the devil
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by iamord(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2014
rexzqcom:

Una want kill somebody with laugh. Non mind them, mumu. Make dem dey shout end time, end time. Na their time go end.
And the beats goes on, without them, in the world without end.
we way won live go live an flourish. Its fuunny how people think. They are so concerned about their heavenly investement they care less abouut earth.. They want to go and enter a house of gold.where food will be puut in their mouth.and they can rest their lazy legs.. who is fooling who
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Chigold101(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2014
iamord: Is God only affiliated to christanity I need to know..and let me burst your brain on somethings.. The founding fathers of usa were freemasons .. They just use christanity to suger coat and to decieve and control your type. If u say their young people are becoming something else..what about in africa..are we exempted??
i dont natioraly respond to people like u but i will like u to read my comment again then point to me where i mentioned christianity in it.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by eievans(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2014
This is endtime seriously. Schools against reading the bible.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by peedeeasobie(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
jayseehe:
what about unreasonable demands made by Nigerian Christian schools; were going to church is compulsory

my friend, your argument is baseless.
You called it a christian school, should they be going to mosque then?
Have you seen any Islamic school that has a church?
The boy was suspended in a public school for reading a material that is not seditious or inciting.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by jayseehe(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
peedeeasobie:

my friend, your argument is baseless.
You called it a christian school, should they be going to mosque then?
Have you seen any Islamic school that has a church?
The boy was suspended in a public school for reading a material that is not seditious or inciting.
what I was trying to say is the school has it's rules and regulations, hence they should be respected
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by KiKatanga: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
eievans: This is endtime seriously. Schools against reading the bible.

It's not the end times, it's a school focused upon creating valuable worthwhile freethinking intelligent citizens, rather than idiotic sectarian sheepish God-botherers.
Re: Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Janetozi:
***yes bcoz, apart from bible every other religion book is satanic including quran. We christains only read quran to discover the stupidity of Muslim and help them out of there ignorance that may lead to their doom.

This is also an act of terror. You aint different from BH

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Money To A Man In Church