Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (4670 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by diamondpaul(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
It's nothing serious...but honesty. I don't knw how to explain...stuff like that..it's like kiss and tell. In short I asked her out.that;s all..
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by oddybabs(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2014
mahleeq: I took me close to three years to woo my current girl friend, infact we met 2008 for the first time and she didn't tell me yes till 2011.

counting three years now.

So how long did it take you to convince your woman/man?
while in the process, were u the one doing all the phone call,visitation,text message, did u at any point in time forget about her and later came back continuing the wooing? How often do u tell her u still care or u just talk to her through those period as a friend?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
oddybabs: while in the process, were u the one doing all the phone call,visitation,text message, did u at any point in time forget about her and later came back continuing the wooing? How often do u tell her u still care or u just talk to her through those period as a friend?

at a time I stopped talking about it. I was enjoying the friendship and I wasn't ready to compromise it for any uncertain thing, imagine getting another big NO and then she starts keeping distance, so I didn't want to gamble. however, at a time I was so sure I would get a yes but wanted to be double sure. then I asked again and it was a yes.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by pulsa(m): 4:59am On Mar 13, 2020
majour:
She never still gree o, since 2009 and she dey do everything way a woman dey do for a man apart from making love sha, she is the closest thing I ave to a wife and her matter done tire me but me can't fit let her go, but man gat still pure juice out, them call am double date, well when she say yes I go stop
She finally tell you yes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! / Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina / When You Marry Your Landlord Daughter because Of Free Rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.