Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33307 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
sisiafrika: I'm suspecting u

for what
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: What a lame punch! *My middle finger!* Smelling ghetto gangster! You need to up your game because you've got no swag and you can represent as a young person.

You are a cretinous person!

Is that how engineerd starts you off? Fingering your stinky arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

And in Nigeria, you will be in jail.
Blahblahblah... Savage! Barbarian! Where is my bug bug spray? So that I can use it on this dirty cockroach!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Blahblahblah... Savage! Barbarian! Where is my bug bug spray? So that I can use it on this dirty cockroach!

Spray if on engineerd's dick as I am sure you will need some lubrication to reduce the deviant pain. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Is that how engineerd starts you off? Fingering your stinky arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sincerely, you aren't human but a brute. You are a baboon! Why didn't you say you were? Nobody is going to beat you up! You DICK!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Sincerely, you aren't human but a brute. You are a baboon! Why didn't you say you were? Nobody is going to beat you up! You DICK!

You are lower than a baboon.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Spray if o enginnerd's dick as I am sure you will need some lubrication to reduce the deviant pain. grin grin grin grin grin

Now you are telling us about yourself! I quite understand your situation, but I can't help you! lipsrsealed angry angry angry
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are lower than a baboon.
You are an a s s! A smelling one for that matter.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
Now you are telling us about yourself! I quite understand your situation, but I can't help you! lipsrsealed angry angry angry

You are a deviant! grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

Spray if on engineerd's dick as I am sure you will need some lubrication to reduce the deviant pain. grin grin grin grin grin

LMFAO......hahahahahahahaha you are hilarious for real......deep down i know you wanna get rammed up the butty so bad......it's ok...i'll hold your hands while you come out of the closet! grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a deviant!
Over and over again, the same old sh*ts are been said without making a single sense. That is preposterous to say the least. You need an education! A good education!

You are a disgrace to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
engineerd:

LMFAO......hahahahahahahaha you are hilarious for real......deep down i know you wanna get rammed up the butty so bad......it's ok...i'll hold your hands while you come out of the closet! grin

I do not have the same feelings like you. all4naija is excited now, just PM him. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by terefe(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
T
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by terefe(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Man made laws are hypocritical and serving... Legalize homosexuality yet ban polygamy, aren't they all human choices...the west is systematically imposing their values on the rest of the world cuz they believe its d best..deyre strong-arming us to accept these ideologies( their religion) and yet some ppl be saying christianity and islam be imposing.. I say let every group identify with whatever pleases it( the majority) the most...
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

I do not have the same feelings like you. all4naija is excited now, just PM him. grin grin grin grin grin

Nigga you gay!!!!!

A cretinous gay!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
terefe: Man made laws are hypocritical and serving... Legalize homosexuality yet ban polygamy, aren't they all human choices...the west is systematically imposing their values on the rest of the world cuz they believe its d best..deyre strong-arming us to accept these ideologies( their religion) and yet some ppl be saying christianity and islam are problematic.. I say let every group identify with whatever pleases it( the majority) the most...

Don't mind the fucktards.

That is the logic of their "human rights". Selective application of "2 consentiing adults".

Fcktards fall for illogical arguments and platitudes.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You irritate me like a sh*t in the toilet! You need to get yourself a psychiatrist to help you with your insanity and psychologist to help with your inferiority complex. It is telling on you seriously.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
engineerd:

Nigga you gay!!!!!

A cretinous gay!!!!!!

All4naija is already getting a spray for you to use. grin grin grin grin grin grin

all4naija:
You irritate me like a sh*t in the toilet! You need to get yourself a psychiatrist to help you with your insanity and psychologist to help with your inferiority complex. It is telling on you seriously.

But you feel it is natural to have engineerd's shyt on your deeck? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
terefe: Man made laws are hypocritical and serving... Legalize homosexuality yet ban polygamy, aren't they all human choices...the west is systematically imposing their values on the rest of the world cuz they believe its d best..deyre strong-arming us to accept these ideologies( their religion) and yet some ppl be saying christianity and islam be imposing.. I say let every group identify with whatever pleases it( the majority) the most...
Is polygamy not existing in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

All4naija is already getting a spray for you to use. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How the hell do you know gays use spray Dang bro...i knew it!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Is polygamy not existing in Nigeria?

You don't even understand the argument? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your brain dies out of anger when your deviancy is condemned? grin grin grin

all4naija: You know quite well it's a bug spray meant for your contagious disease.

You think your homosexual ways have not been exposed? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You know quite well it's a bug spray meant for your contagious disease.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You don't even understand the argument? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You brain dies out of anger when your deviancy is condemned? grin grin grin
You are really slow to learn. I know you couldn't understand what I am talking about. Merely looking at what you write here it's clear you are from a forested village in Africa. Ebola is waiting for you!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: You know quite well it's a bug spray meant for your contagious disease.

You are saying it is not a bug spray to lubricated entry into engineerd's arsse? grin grin grin grin grin

Can it kill the bugs in his poo when the smelly shyt covers your deeck, deviant? grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: You are really slow to learn. I know you couldn't understand what I am talking about. Merely looking at what you write here it's clear you are from a forested village in Africa. Ebola is waiting for you!

Dude.....don't kill yourself over sagamite....he is funny and sometimes irritating....but this is Nairaland for you... grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
engineerd:

Dude.....don't kill yourself over sagamite....he is funny and sometimes irritating....but this is Nairaland for you... grin

Oooh, deviant love. grin grin grin grin grin

Disgusting! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: Is polygamy not existing in Nigeria?
Yes it existed and we did not force it to the west, why then are they forcing gay marriage and all to us. Very soon they will legalize incest and pedophilia and force them to us too. People like you and others will still support it.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

You are saying it is not a bug spray to lubricated entry into engineerd's arsse? grin grin grin grin grin

Can it kill the bugs in his poo when the smelly shyt covers your deeck, deviant? grin grin grin grin

Bro whats your obsession with my arse?? Geee, i don't roll like that bro....but i have a gay cousin i can hook you up with.....only problem is he is only into pretty asian men...are you pretty?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

I can't believe you talk so much about something you detest in this way. I am very concerned about your situation and suspicious of your s e x u a l orientation. That is the reason we are fighting for your rights to come out openly because it is not helping you living in the closet. We know your types exist and they have to be granted their rights in the society.

Stop going against gays when you are a gay!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
engineerd:
Bro whats your obsession with my arse?? Geee, i don't roll like that bro....but i have a gay cousin i can hook you up with.....only problem is he is only into pretty asian men...are you pretty?

You are not into all4naija?

You are lying you don't want him to bastardise your arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin

all4naija:
I can't believe you talk so much about something you detest in this way. I am very concerned about your situation and suspicious of your s e x u a l orientation. That is the reason we are fighting for your rights to come out openly because it is not helping you living in the closet. We know your types exist and they have to be granted their rights in the society.
Stop going against gays when you are a gay!

Your deviancy is not a "right". That is why we need to keep it illegal. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
- 2 consenting adults.

- Equality.

- What can be wrong with love?

- Live and let live.

- How does it affect you?

- How does it harm you?

Fcktards!

Screaming platitudes they are fed but which is then selective applied as "human rights".

So human right fundamentals and values are selective to selective "this one is cool" taste? grin grin grin grin grin

And the fcktards now call themselves "progressives".
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by nduchucks: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
technophile:
really??Mr. Man, what bad is bad, Thieves are are our fellow country men, murderers are our fellow country men, boko haram are our fellow country men. If your parents had been gays you won't be here 2day, do you want that?

Oga, you wrote "what is bad is bad". Why does that not apply to discriminating against fellow citizens? Whether I would have been born or not is absolutely irrelevant to this issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom / Turkey Moves To Restrict Entrance To Black Sea / France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.