Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Am Emotionally Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally Down (1079 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / How To Deal With An Emotionally Down Boyfriend / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
pls my frnds my I broke up with my ex like a yr. and six months. Only for him to send me sms on the 29th of July being my birthday reminding of what had happened for the past 18mnths,finally telling me that he has forgiven me,I called him asking him if he wants a cum bck or a free mind he replied the leta.bt we have bn talking since two days now as if were old tyms sake.pls am emotional down don't know his plans b4 I fall victim agaon
Re: Am Emotionally Down by pasqal09: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Love in still in the air for you guys. Someone has to make a move.
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Lovetinz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
That guy is horrny.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
coha: pls my frnds my I broke up with my ex like a yr. and six months. Only for him to send me sms on the 29th of July being my birthday reminding of what had happened for the past 18mnths,finally telling me that he has forgiven me,I called him asking him if he wants a cum bck or a free mind he replied the leta.bt we have bn talking since two days now as if were old tyms sake.pls am emotional down don't know his plans b4 I fall victim agaon
Re: Am Emotionally Down by lomaxx: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Don't you have books to read?
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Edit your post.
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Meestique: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
You who has been communicating with him for 2days now dnt knw his plan, how then should we?

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Down by akom0908(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Follow your heart
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
engllishmart:
UGLY and FAT nightmares like you shouldn't dare mention anything about relationships okay. Girl I almost fainted when I saw ur pic. Tufiakwa!
Not cool. This is cyber bullying. undecided
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
What about your own plans for yourself? what if at the end of the day he just wants to be your friend?

Forget his plans for you, make plans for yourself without him in the picture.
Re: Am Emotionally Down by jnrbayano(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
coha: pls my frnds my I broke up with my ex like a yr. and six months. Only for him to send me sms on the 29th of July being my birthday reminding of what had happened for the past 18mnths,finally telling me that he has forgiven me,I called him asking him if he wants a cum bck or a free mind he replied the leta.bt we have bn talking since two days now as if were old tyms sake.pls am emotional down don't know his plans b4 I fall victim agaon

Honestly, I just can't reconcile the two emboldened lines.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Down by publicenemy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
@ op you have to be very careful. 1yr and 6months is a long time for anyone to forget about someone. I think he has just been jilted or heartbroken,bored,lonely, h@rny and is looking for an easy prey,to pick up on the rebound.like an ex who still has something for him and you fall in.

My advice : Move on. If he truely case he would have been keeping in touch all along and would have brought this month a fews months after the break up.

Be carefull.
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Sijo01(f): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
True love never dies........ Don't know if yours is true sha.
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Smurfette(f): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Unless u can create anoda human being, u do not have the right to call ur fellow human ugly, beside's it is written "he made all thing's beautiful in his time" and beauty lies in the eye's of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
he want to come and get the final kpomo and dump ur azz don't Even think of going back to him not even twice,, some guys of dis days are simply pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Down by Lovetinz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
^^ Almeria,
Thank you. Please tell her again.
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lovetinz: ^^ Almeria,
Thank you. Please tell her again.
smiley wink I don talk my own oo

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Down by MizMyColi(f): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lovetinz: That guy is horrny.
Shikenan!!!
Re: Am Emotionally Down by dmcdad: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abeg how una take understand wetin she type? Did she drop her post in English? Gosh!

@OP, please do modify your post accordingly.
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
dmcdad: Abeg how una take understand wetin she type? Did she drop her post in English? Gosh!

@OP, please do modify your post accordingly.
Na u no

read well.u ple are so insultive
Re: Am Emotionally Down by dmcdad: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
coha: Na u no

read well.u ple are so insultive
Insultive? Lmao... My dear, its no insult. Besides, you don't know what insult means, so don't use that word.
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
He wants to phuck.

BTW, who offended the other b4 the break up ?
Re: Am Emotionally Down by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Almeria: he want to come and get the final kpomo and dump ur azz don't Even think of going back to him not even twice,, some guys of dis days are simply pathetic

The lady herself wants to phuck too.

You never hear married lady exes asking to see their former bfs ?

But that kind thing no dey sweet again. When you know someone has demystified your thing..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do All Nigerian Girls Look Beautiful In The Night / How To Treat An Offending Partner. / Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.