Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (204429 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
How about someone with an expired residence permit but a valid Schengen visa?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Anyone studying in Portugal with sure links to his/her school? Most of the schools I touch based with for enquiries didn't reply back.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2023
Anyone currently studying in Portugal?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Lilyhills1: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone, please I need guidance. Are we to legalize our documents at the Portuguese embassy before applying to universities in Portugal or authentication and legalization is after admission have been given?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
After getting admission, you only start legalization when you're set to apply for the Visa, some legalization will be done at the embassy, some at the ministry of education & foreign affairs commission
Lilyhills1:
Hello everyone, please I need guidance. Are we to legalize our documents at the Portuguese embassy before applying to universities in Portugal or authentication and legalization is after admission have been given?

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
No, its not after but before. You can watch this video https://www.facebook.com/Bayobishow/videos/258754327161568/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
YeyeBoyfriend:
After getting admission, you only start legalization when you're set to apply for the Visa, some legalization will be done at the embassy, some at the ministry of education & foreign affairs commission

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by muaa(f): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2023
Pls send a PM if you have applied for a study visa and waiting for a response.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by sammynr: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
MadeMan01:
I applied for Portugal Schengen visa and did biometrics on August 17. Today August 29, I received mail from VFSGlobal saying my application is with the Embassy under review. When can I expect decision, response and delivery?

Hey greetings bro
How’s your Schengen visa processing going? Can you pls assist with few infos
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by adigun27: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Plsss house school that off admission to third class student
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by adigun27: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Please when is admission starting in Portugal
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2023
January
adigun27:
Please when is admission starting in Portugal
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Soks1: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Raregem9000:
No, its not after but before. You can watch this video https://www.facebook.com/Bayobishow/videos/258754327161568/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Please what are the steps to take?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
PORTUGAL🇵🇹 STUDY ROUTE SUMMARY FOR MSc.

1. Ensure your first Degree Certificate and transcript are ready and they are either authenticated and/or legalized.

2. Conduct detailed web research about your course of study, preferred institution, the language of instruction, School fees, accommodation and cost of living (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_u…).

3. After deciding on your course of study and preferred institution(s), apply to your preferred institution(s). Application fees range from €20 and above with €50 as average fees.

Most schools prefer PayPal medium (paypal.com) for international applicants. The most commonly used documents are as follows:

❗️International Passport
❗️First Degree Cert
❗️Academic Transcript
❗️CV
❗️Statement of Purpose (optional)
❗️Academic reference/Work reference letter (optional)
❗️WAEC Certificate (Optional)

4. Admission process is around 4 weeks (the date is usually stated on their website). Your preferred institution should reply to your application with their decision and next process as they mostly use a ranking system to pick the total number of required students.

5. After the offer, you need to do enrollment to secure your spot immediately (this includes payment of tax and first instalment fees or as instructed). Duration is short to confirm your offer, so get your funds ready.

6. After the enrollment fee payment is complete and successful, you will be granted access to review and update your data.

7. The institution's International Relations and Mobility Office will contact you with Enrollment Confirmation Letter to commence your Visa Application Process.

Here are the Visa requirements documents:
- International Passport
- Letter of Acceptance from your school
- Enrollment Letter
- Apply and submit your visa application (Visa Fee for MSc is €90)
- Proof of fund
- Proof of health insurance
- Travel ticket/reservation
- Criminal records certificate (possap.gov.ng) etc.

8. Apply and schedule your Visa Interview Appointment at the Portuguese Embassy (pedidodevistos.mne.gov.pt/VistosOnline/).

Good luck
Soks1:

Please what are the steps to take?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Soks1: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2023
Raregem9000:
PORTUGAL🇵🇹 STUDY ROUTE SUMMARY FOR MSc.

1. Ensure your first Degree Certificate and transcript are ready and they are either authenticated and/or legalized.

2. Conduct detailed web research about your course of study, preferred institution, the language of instruction, School fees, accommodation and cost of living (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_u…).

3. After deciding on your course of study and preferred institution(s), apply to your preferred institution(s). Application fees range from €20 and above with €50 as average fees.

Most schools prefer PayPal medium (paypal.com) for international applicants. The most commonly used documents are as follows:

❗️International Passport
❗️First Degree Cert
❗️Academic Transcript
❗️CV
❗️Statement of Purpose (optional)
❗️Academic reference/Work reference letter (optional)
❗️WAEC Certificate (Optional)

4. Admission process is around 4 weeks (the date is usually stated on their website). Your preferred institution should reply to your application with their decision and next process as they mostly use a ranking system to pick the total number of required students.

5. After the offer, you need to do enrollment to secure your spot immediately (this includes payment of tax and first instalment fees or as instructed). Duration is short to confirm your offer, so get your funds ready.

6. After the enrollment fee payment is complete and successful, you will be granted access to review and update your data.

7. The institution's International Relations and Mobility Office will contact you with Enrollment Confirmation Letter to commence your Visa Application Process.

Here are the Visa requirements documents:
- International Passport
- Letter of Acceptance from your school
- Enrollment Letter
- Apply and submit your visa application (Visa Fee for MSc is €90)
- Proof of fund
- Proof of health insurance
- Travel ticket/reservation
- Criminal records certificate (possap.gov.ng) etc.

8. Apply and schedule your Visa Interview Appointment at the Portuguese Embassy (pedidodevistos.mne.gov.pt/VistosOnline/).

Good luck

Thanks a lot, just had some confusion in the legalization part.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Soks1: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2023
[quote author=Soks1 post=126887303]

Thanks a lot, just had some confusion in the legalization part. Do I have to take it to the embassy before applying for admission or just MOE and MOFA.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2023
Watch this video if you're still having confusion on that https://www.facebook.com/Bayobishow/videos/258754327161568/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Soks1:

Thanks a lot, just had some confusion in the legalization part.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2023
Of course, you have.[quote author=Soks1 post=126887325][/quote]
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Bostin(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Considering the distance and security , is it a most to travel to Abuja for legalisation and attestation of documents or can be done online or in each State .
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Soks1: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Raregem9000:
Of course, you have.
I have watched the video a number of times. Thanks a lot. My challenge is I plan to apply to more than one school.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
I don't see any challenge in applying to more than a school, perhaps you should be more specific on that
Soks1:

I have watched the video a number of times. Thanks a lot. My challenge is I plan to apply to more than one school.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Soks1: 4:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Raregem9000:
I don't see any challenge in applying to more than a school, perhaps you should be more specific on that
Can I send a PM to you?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2023
Lets know your challenge here, so others can also learn something from it.
Soks1:

Can I send a PM to you?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Ashirioluwa: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2023
sammynr:

Hey greetings bro
How’s your Schengen visa processing going? Can you pls assist with few infos

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Has anyone been to VFS this week? are they on strike too?

Pls I need someone to help me out with the question.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Maravilla: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2023
A friend of mine in the Netherlands told me it's possible to travel to Portugal with 3m on student visa. He said I don't need to go through any agency, that he'll be the one to process everything for me, hence why it's cheap. Please I want to know if it's genuine, also if employment opportunities are high and the general standard of living there.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Liadi2(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Please is HND accepted for master and did i need to have my ND and HND transcripts?
Please I need guidance on this .
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
3m no go reach oo. Maybe 3.5 to 4M sha
Maravilla:
A friend of mine in the Netherlands told me it's possible to travel to Portugal with 3m on student visa. He said I don't need to go through any agency, that he'll be the one to process everything for me, hence why it's cheap. Please I want to know if it's genuine, also if employment opportunities are high and the general standard of living there.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raregem9000(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykaRn1Ct4ZA
Liadi2:
Please is HND accepted for master and did i need to have my ND and HND transcripts?
Please I need guidance on this .
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by vibrant99(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
You can only go to VFS on your appointment date and if they won't be there you will get a message from them earlier for those dates or appointments.

YeyeBoyfriend:
Has anyone been to VFS this week? are they on strike too?

Pls I need someone to help me out with the question.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by vibrant99(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
First of all,

You cannot get a residence permit outside Portugal even if you apply from heaven.

Make una dey calm down on this Thread.

You have residence and you can't find accommodation? you can't even be issued residence without "JUNTA" (Junta is proof of accommodation)

Nitta08:
Thank you so much!
I did not apply for a visa. I got a residence permit. I applied from Ukraine.

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YourBestWriter: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
How is Portuguese women? in terms of marriage. Do they like African guys?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YourBestWriter: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
How is Portuguese women? in terms of marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.