Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's (42660 Views)

Some Funny Warri Parables - By Rapmoney / Words Of Tribal Origin Used As General Slangs & Their Meanings / Warri Parables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2008
Area! no be smal tin'o dem say alhaji burn 4 fire,my guy dey ask me wat of him bear bear.4 waffy moskito don turn rons men,if dem bit u no shake body them go provoke leave u but if u shak or even vibrate dem put more effort.
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by barikisu(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
if dem leave u, u go use one hand clap

if dem leave u, u go fry paw paw call am pawpaw chips

if dem leave u, u go push flying boat start
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by lysaa(f): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
if them leave u, u go use nyash break palm kernel.
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by samboribo(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2008
EGBESU!!!

if u dey vex too mush, use annoyance go build house like Ogaga.
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Gamine(f): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2008
LOL

too funny.

the same mouth wey say pesin dey smell

na pesin wey go tell am e dey smell
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Pennywise(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2008
All una senior bros' and babes I hail o. Your witch is my command.

Trap catch hare. Hare say na I'm catch trap.Anyway, hare no get where e dey go.
Them sorry for obolo call am make him too come Bleep he dey ask whether the thing get hair self
Police don arrest chief u dey ask what about e red cap
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by tiwantiwa: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2008
Area !

hope no be Akpos wey just start comedian dey take style collect jokes for here ,

make i contribute sef

pikin no sabi book, dem talk say im handwriting fine !! grin
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by slyk2(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2008
compile am, put for encyclopedia
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by GooseBaba: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
AREA!!!!

Patience is a virture. If water pass garri, we get patience we go wait till them corporate.

You chop witch abi na witch chop you?

Them say man wey like to shadow woman yansh and breast well well, him like God hand work welluwelu, no
be me talk am oh! na THEM say talk am lipsrsealed.

Waffii we dey ground belle full abi na belle wise
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by kokoye(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2008
GooseBaba:

Patience is a virture. If water pass garri, we get patience we go wait till them corporate.

RFLMAO!!! By far the best on this page
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2008
Waffi I hail oh
Una too mush abeg 3 asawana gunshot for una, warri encylcopedia no bad oh lol grin grin but e never finish na make una fire down, because

If them leave you, you go sew collar for paynt
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by samboribo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2008
EGBESU!!!

eye wey see u before no fit talk say e no go see u again.
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by ozim(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2008
all the warri dem i hail una,well na be that stone when dem mould,see the level be say sit down look na dog pikin name,so dem no dey tell blind man say war don start,if them give una chance una go cover yam rip,una no say na coperation na him make rice pot full,no be all bele wen big na him food day,when fawol mess ground go dey pursue na,had i know na him kill ovie monkey,any which way sha ogoro must to jump so i say my i remove until next time,1 leg up to all the g's una too much
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Ogbeta: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2008
GUNMEN struck again early yesterday, kidnapping two pupils on their way to school on Odili Road, along Abuloma, an outskirt of Port Harcourt.

The kids, both of the same parents are Chinoso and Uchechi Ajanaku. Their father is an employee of the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to eyewitnesses, the armed men came with a black Sports Utility Van (SUV), abducted Chinonso 11 and Uchechi, nine.

The witnesses could not, however, confirm the number of the kidnappers. A source said some of the kidnappers stayed in the car.

Rivers State police spokes woman Rita Abbey, who confirmed the abductions, said the kids were taken to an unknown location.

No group has claimed responsibility for the abduction, the latest in recent months.

But the Police spokesperson told the Nigerian Compass that the command had sent out its men to work on some tips and ensure that the children are released.

She said: “As usual, they will be released. I can assure you of their release because the Police will not rest until they are taken to their parents. Our men are everywhere, working to be on top of the situation”.

Abbey, however, urged the public with useful information to come forward with it, stressing that policing is a collective responsibility.

Last week, three pupils of ABEC, an elite private secondary school, owned by the wife of the former deputy governor of the state, Mrs Christy Toby, were released by kidnappers after two weeks in captivity. Their parents were reported to have paid N7 million ransom to have their children back.

The three pupils had been kidnapped in their school in Woji, near Port Harcourt. One of the victims is the son of the President-General of the Isoko Development Union (IDU), Peter Erebi. The pupils, it was gathered, were kidnapped at about 9p.m while they were retiring to their hostel after the day’s work.

The Nigerian Compass learnt that the IDU President-General might have parted with the money to secure the release of his son and his classmates.

Security operatives, including police and the Joint Military Task Force (JTF) battled to get the pupils freed. When contacted, Erebi declined comments on how he secured the release of the kids.

“I give all the glory to God that our children are back home in one piece. God answered our prayers. The episode strengthened my belief in the efficacy of prayers and faith in God”, he told the Nigerian Compass.

Erebi, however, called on militants and kidnappers in the troubled region to desist from the criminal act and help in building a more peaceful and business-friendly Niger Delta.

Besides, he said that the pupils were released with the support of the River State Police Command, the JTF, the Rivers State Government as well as federal and state lawmakers.

He equally commended the former Federal Commissioner of Information and Ijaw leader, Chief Edwin Clark and others in ensuring the freedom of the pupils.

Erebi described the ordeal of the pupils as “traumatic”.
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Ogbeta: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2008
FROM the Edo State House of Assembly yesterday came a damning verdict on the state of the multi-billion naira roads constructed by the Governor Oserheimen Osunbor-led administration.

The verdict was that the roads are complete write-offs.

The verdict came on the heels of the manner at which rains had swept off the multi-billion naira roads.Consequently, the lawmakers have warned that both the state government and chairmen of the 18 local government councils must ensure the construction of adequate drainage systems on all link roads in the state to avert a repeat of the flooding that disturbed residents of the state recently.

Also, the legislators called on the education authorities and the state government to commence the process that would lead to a prompt hand over of all public schools to their missionary owners.

The House expressed dissatisfaction at the huge rot in public schools in the state where teachers, instead of teaching, have turned their classrooms to illegal business outfits, an action they observed smacked of an eyesore and against the expectation of such places as citadel of sound morals, character moulding and intellectual development.

The lawmakers had at their sitting frowned at the manner road contracts were awarded to contractors for execution in apparent disregard for drainages that would help preserve the lifespan of such roads and even at the risk of tax payers’ money.

The lawmakers’ position followed a motion by the Action Congress member in the house representing Etsako West constituency II and Minority Whip, Mr. Philip Shuaibu and seconded by Mr. Chris Umogbai (Etsako Central), which viewed with concern the deplorable state of the much talked about multi-billion naira road projects so far executed in the state by the Governor Oserheimen Osunbor-led government in the past 16 months.

About four persons, among them two little children and two elderly persons, died during a heavy down pour in parts of Benin City, with one of them electrocuted a fortnight ago while the others were swept away by flood.

The ugly effect of the flooding has compelled some of the aggrieved lawmakers to vow that the over N12.3 billion, which has large chunk voted to infrastructure (road among others), would not be passed until adequate account is rendered by the executive arm, as most of the roads built had been swept away by excessive flooding because there were no drainage system.

They observed with dismay that a great deal of roads had been constructed in line with the determination of Osunbor’s vision to transform the various senatorial zones but the impact of this year’s rainfall exposed the architectural flaw demonstrated by the local contractors that handled the road projects.

They stated that it is obvious that before roads are constructed, their designs should be presented by the contractors but frowned that this was not met leading to the failure of most of the new road networks, stressing that henceforth contractors would be held accountable for any failing road in the state.

Mr. Bright Omokodion in his contributions argued that “there should be necessary precedence in the award of contracts, showing drains in order to sustain the life span of the roads. By erecting drainages on the roads, we preserve the roads and minimise the ugly incidence of flooding”

Mrs. Elizabeth Ativie and Majority Whip (Uhumwonde constituency) said the responsibility of an effective flood control must be collective role of government and individuals at cleaning the drainage system usually blocked by refuse dumped by residents on those routes and called for a change in peoples’ attitude.

Meanwhile, the legislators said handover of the secondary schools to the missionary owners would help reposition the nation’s education system because they have the intellectual, financial and moral wherewithal to provide sound education to Nigerian children and the state in particular, in order to meet the aspirations and expectations of our people.
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by GooseBaba: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2008
@Ogbeta

Bros na parables them talk not politics the two start with P but them get different meaning!

Wetin concern mad man concern toothbrush

If them leave you u go call mosquito animal

Ogbeta if them leave you you go call parables politics!

Wonders shall never seize = Ogbeta!
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by mamaorga(f): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
CHAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
this thread funny i laugh sotay i mess for office
am so embarassed,
area area area area area
i hail una ooooooo
una too much
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by WarfyBoy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2008
i just say make i do small waka around around ohhh na so na so, notin do us

men dey parol for here oh

If them give som pipo chance 4 dis thread them make eba for bottle oh

some go even fry kpokpo self

d way i dey c som pipo 4 here them fit use cocoya eat bread

warfis una 2 pure notin do us, b4 sumtin go do us, u go no say the world wan kom to an end

abi una tink say na ordinary wey Busta Rhymes as im rugged reach kno fit come 9ja Delta? lol

the kidnap of 1 oyinbo in N/D is the beginning of wisdom ,,,,lol
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by GooseBaba: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2008
@warfy boy

Oyinbo don suffer for "freedom fighters" hand nah really the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by mamaorga(f): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2008
WAFFERIANS WHERE UNA DEY
  OR UNA PARABLES DON FINISH

MAKE UNA NO CARRY LAST OOO
NOTIN DO UNA
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Exstar(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2008
No matter the weight of an Elephant, E no fit course Earthquake!!! cheesy
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by blesdman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2008
Guy you too mos o
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Exstar(f): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2008
Tank u, Na de levels be dat!
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by MeGaStReEt: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
even Mosquito for warri get levels die talk less of person wey dey use 2 legs dey waka

if plantain kno gri make u call am bole u go call chinchin, allll join
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by chamotex(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2008
if them leave you, you go put tyre for canoe
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Baxilexi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2008
shoo, bro chamo you dey here. if them leave you, you go put pocket for wrapper.

hour people i dey hail oo, my people talk say foul wey enter new compand na one leg hin dey use stand. so na 1 leg i take greet all of una oo.
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by chamotex(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2008
Baxilexi:

shoo, bro chamo you dey here. if them leave you, you go put pocket for wrapper.

hour people i dey hail oo, my people talk say foul wey enter new compand na one leg hin dey use stand. so na 1 leg i take greet all of una oo.

na so we see am o . . . i just say make i no carry last na, patapata e go be draw.

omo na small shit dey block yansh o
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by nana(f): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2008
hmm
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Baxilexi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2008
chamotex:

na so we see am o . . . i just say make i no carry last na, patapata e go be draw.

omo na small shit dey block yansh o

bros nothing do you jor.

my people talk say, mess wey won disgrace person, na from corner of ynash e dey take commot.
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Moyola(f): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
Rabbi!!!!!!! angry
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by Moyola(f): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2008
Bawoni fello worri piple?
Re: Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's by GooseBaba: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2008
No matter as woman wor wor reach she go get belle.

Man wey dey shout "AM A MAN" na small pikin dey worri am.

When Fowl squeeze face look you, you go fear FEAR!!

When cold catch you and you no shiver, that one no mean say your Juju dey work!

AREA!!!!! God don punish devil. Na for where dem hear say dog dey wear brasier. Warri can never carry last nah!!! na We We

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Wodaabe Men, A Fulani Ethnic Group Who Make-up For Easy Marriage, / Naomi Oluwaseyi Stuns In New Photo / Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.