Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (59352 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by disloman(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Awww soo sweet, most Naija Guys don't dis tho.
Who u dey always date?Agbero?
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by disloman(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Houseofglam7: I'd rather he says it fifteen times.
What if he does all the above coz he's just being 'nice'?
U don't knw cos u ain't a man.D op is right with what he posted.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by siegfried99(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ...its not always abt ur money.....we need more dan dat

Story for the Gods oo undecided

*in Olamide's voice**
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by depato88(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
audreybrian: My boyfriend truly loves me because he does all the things you stated above and even more.But what confuses me is why would a guy show you this much love and still cheat on you sometime.

hope u av reconciled wit ur boo?. wil b. hapi to knw u forgiven him cos av hrd. u many times sayin 'he loves u'
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by mindurbiznes: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
words!

They say love is blind BUT

I can SEE am for your eyes o oh o oh oh o oooh

for your eyes o

so which is true
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Paulakosu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by ebullientV(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
onstelly:
Yes I agreed but the fact still remain that some girls want more than just money
yeah, SOME. And they are the minority.

Btw @Siggy, life's indeed a dream.. Remember when as a kid, you used to hum ''Row row row ur boat''?

''.........merrily! merrily!! merrily!!! Merrily!!!! Life's but a dream.'' Only that as kids, we never knew that grin.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Randy100: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Houseofglam7: I'd rather he says it fifteen times.
What if he does all the above coz he's just being 'nice'?
said is the correct word to use and not says. This is because it is more of a wish and u are speaking of the action of another person. Bless you.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by MrDoGood(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
temigracie: ...[b]its not always abt ur money[/b].....we need more dan dat
then let me love you
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Michaelemry: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2014
He dat truely love u will neva sleep wit anoda woman.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by emmygzy(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

say that to the birds
loooolz. Guy, naija girls don chop ur money finish abi.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by crazo(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2014
Mzdivacious: hehe yup yup
chaiii..oau boiz be networking like Cray on NL.. in oda news how z d 'break'
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by crazo(m): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2014
siegfried99:

Story for the Gods oo undecided

*in Olamide's voice**
#gbam.. bajinatu merin for goon mi....
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by RentedReality(m): 1:18am On Aug 04, 2014
I say mine in two ways;
-how I look at her
-and how I touch her

I shared emotions with my ex without saying much, I depended rather on a sensual level of physicality it made the connection deeper and the s.ex more o.rgasmic.

In other news, I just left the politics section with a migraine and need to be calmed, preferrably with food or stimulating conversation.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by YourCoffin: 1:36am On Aug 04, 2014

You no even talk sey una no need am at all. Na you need more than that!!!!!!! You go take moni, take live too? Haba!!!
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Isryl02(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2014
kissMore than words to show you feel, that your love for me is real.
What would you say, if I took those words away. Then you couldn't make things new, just by saying I love you.
It's more than words it's more than what you say, it's things you do. -Westlife kiss
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 04, 2014
NickiRoman: a Guy can do all that and still wanna just F you
Three Gbosa For You
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by rocoh(m): 3:44am On Aug 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

say that to the birds
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by rocoh(m): 3:55am On Aug 04, 2014

Hmmmm
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by zeepatoprick(m): 4:34am On Aug 04, 2014
All dis one na akuko ifo.. No get money....
see weda d girl no go run.
I don do more dan all dis tins... Wey dey dis post... 4 where... E no make d babe chill.. So screw that shit... Get ur money and d rest is added onto u..

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Revolva(m): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2014
All this one na for dreamland e dey happen..naija guys no dey love like all dis oo..because our girls r not the lovable type they don't have true love in them so why waste your energy and talent on them just condition dem chop till u tire as dem say na hair do n recharge card be dem wahala na
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by akinladejo: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2014
audreybrian: My boyfriend truly loves me because he does all the things you stated above and even more.But what confuses me is why would a guy show you this much love and still cheat on you sometime.

You mean ur guy does that?
Anyway african men are polygamous by nature, is in their making except one with trues fear of God.

1 Like

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by fightforchange1(f): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy: this must be American

you ain't inlove with a naija girl yet if you have not mistakenly sent her #1500 recharge card or give her money to make her hair

You buy her things to make a hair
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by bleufaucon: 5:46am On Aug 04, 2014
A man that let's himself fall into this fairy tale crap is doomed. It is safer and healthier to love with reason and not some emotional rubbish. Provide for your family adequately,all things must be done with responsibility controlled with reason.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Tinyemeka(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2014
If I hear!
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Rexeffiom(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2014
We try to do more dan dis, but must Naija babes don't fancy dis as well
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by ceeceeco: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Though they say luv has nothing 2 do with money, but luv has a lot 2 do with money. Wen u have money u'll be respected. More money, more bitches. No woman can luv u completely wen u're not complete, i.e. When u dnt have money. Just make the money & u'll see dem knocking!
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Adeboye4421(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Abeg hw i ft create my own topic 4 ds nairaland
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Mzdivacious(f): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2014
crazo: chaiii..oau boiz be networking like Cray on NL.. in oda news how z d 'break'
break abi strike?
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Natifa(f): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2014
Zedric: 16) write it down, @least u didn't say it
i am with one that writes it alot cos i don't believe him when he says it. I don't knw why bt i jst don't believe him when he says it.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2014
And there goes the assertion I expected to hear from the ladies====>

Nigerian girls are always quick to criticize, put off and undermine the caring power of their guys which is little wonder why they quickly lose trust over any little "symptom" he shows as prescribed by some whack online Love Doctors.

Odds are, Nigerian men (even though, on the general scale, aren't as "romantic" as their ladies expect them to do) are the best when it comes to caring for their spouses. If a Nigerian man loves you, he loves you for real and would prefer to have a live with you and die in it (not like the American counterparts who, though mostly ladies, tend to lose taste as the relationship progresses).

Nigerian ladies watch too many soap operas, read too many Novels on romance thus bringing this insatiable desire for "more" (a "more" that is acted, that is exaggerated, that does not exist) in other words inhibiting the realization to what's real and the intermittent yearn to experience what the "Oyinbos" experience.

This is a major problem in Nigeria. And this is why the Men do all they can to please the Ladies and the Ladies do all they can to play hard-to-get or even, on any given chance, go for the mysterious foreigner.

With that being the case, Nigerian men lose value for their ladies and on reprisal in most cases cheat on them. I've been to 3 relationships and have first-hand experience.
(I don't fancy cheating though. Putting an end to it is a lot better)

Fortunately, it's been made clear to Nigerian men that trying to please their ladies ain't ideal anymore so a little bit of devaluing will do the trick. LOL no wonder Ladies last longer in such relationships, it gives then a challenge; something else to think of, and rather than go to every bookstore to buy stuuupid romance Novels, they concentrate on making their relationships work.

I personally don't affiliate with Bullshitters. Like I've done before, I'll walk you out the moment I notice that nauseating behaviour in you.

(hey, I don't mean YOU personally)
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by borntowin55(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

say that to the birds

Yes! To the birds at Sambisa forest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.