Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (59102 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 6:09am On May 01, 2015
hamilton62:

I also wish that but the problem is from ladies, majority of you babes monetize your relationships so what do you want the guys to live with at heart?
To be sincere, I have this mindset whenever I start a new relationship but it's left for the lady to prove me otherwise then I will believe her for who she is because I try not to judge my present with my ex.
But dudes, sincerely my present needs caring and romance more than money, money's her least challenge in the relationship and not because she has enough but it's her mindset and the truth be said; she's emotionally expensive... The amount of love and care she wants of me is a stress and strain to me... And even sometimes I want her to demand it in money so I will be at ease.
I love her but guys, in this case; you g wan make she demand money because she's expensive when it comes to love and not finance.
However, I can't take another for her because she's my morning dew!
Thanks
dis is wow
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by hamilton62(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
dis is wow
Thanks.
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
maybe d lady u describe here doesn't love u

all the guys you dated was cause you a hoe?
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 01, 2015
donnypool:

all the guys you dated was cause you a hoe?
lol,e pain u abi,sorry
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 01, 2015
hamilton62:
Thanks.
my pleasure
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,e pain u abi,sorry

meh pm me lets talk private tongue
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 01, 2015
donnypool:

meh pm me lets talk private tongue
I no get time for u,I'm busy
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
I no get time for u,I'm busy

you are a man
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 01, 2015
donnypool:

you are a man
nope,a woman,why d pm
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
nope,a woman,why d pm

lie to your self, how can a woman type like a man? am off to work
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 01, 2015
donnypool:

lie to your self, how can a woman type like a man? am off to work
okay o,bye bye o
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Somethingodd(f): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
I always do silly things and he just ruffles my hair and calls me an "ode"(I mean my best friend). Lmao! Plus I will never sit upright biko, I'm too lazy for that. grin
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Sallychizzl3:
Most are true.
That no. 11 tho, so so foreign. Naija guys don't have that much hair to ruffle abi na my carefully combed afro you want me to ruffle? grin

Very nice points though. smiley

WOW!!! FTC/FP tinz! Yaaaga!!!!!! grin grin grin

grin
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2018
MISSYTOSIN:
Awww soo sweet, most Naija Guys don't dis tho.

Mine does
Re: I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2018
bebe2:
if u wan say it , say it

no need for all this style style talk.

only one way to show you love her,

if u give an belle, marry am grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.