Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (57585 Views)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by sheffyUTD(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2014
cr8v: Op please study the difference between magic and miracles. These are no miracles. The problem I have with the Roman church is that everything about Christianity was turned upside down and sold to Islam who took it a step further. Check the miracles Jesus and the apostles did in the Bible none look anything like these fables called miracles their miracles were directed to human needs and to draw people to God

Intrigue and Interesting. Please I want to be your student. Can you educate me more? Especially on Catholics selling stuffs to Muslim.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2014
@op. And You Expect Me To Read This Long Post?? HELL NÖ!!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by joycerap(f): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2014
Any latext of E bola
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by jihday(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2014
jackpot: I have witnessed same thing when I was a kid except that Our Lady didn't visit me privately. I have forgotten the year, but within 94-99. The sun was dancing and soothing on the skin for 30minutes or more. It was a crusade by Father Ede @ a Catholic Church in my town.
why is it that only Catholics experience this 'dancing sun' miracle? abi na Catholics get sun ni?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2014
GodMode: The truth is

Religion tells us about miracles

While

Science gives us miracles.
Thats YOUR opinion.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Hyzink(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Bladadash... Al catholic gibberish jargons![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by iamord(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2014
But when u bring up similar tales that have occurred in africa ..

Some people go dey call am. Juju, devlish, scam

Ok na..continue!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Rich4god(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Mathematical:

ITS ALRIGHT... ..YOU SAID YEAR 2000,WHY WASN'T THR ANY RECORDING OF SUCH, NOT EVEN A SIMILAR CONSPIRACY CLOSE TO WHAT YOU SAW...EXCEPT FOR THE SUN GAZING PEOPLE OF FATIMA IN PORTUGAL THEN... STILL I STAND TO BELIEVE WHAT I SEE ,RATHER THAN HEAR SAY...

FOR YOU.. IF ITS TRUE YOU'RE LUCKY YOU SAW ONE OF DEVIL MECHANISE WORKS.. angry sad wink
smh... Hw do you knw its devils mechanised work...
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by investnow2013: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2014
kekakuz:
listverse.com/2008/07/14/top-10-astonishing-miracles/?utm_source=more&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=direct
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Rich4god(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2014
Mathematical:

shocked YOUR WHAT? NOW YOURE SCARING ME... IS THIS WHAT THE VIRGIN MARY THAT VISITED YOU WHISPERED TO YA CRAFTY EARS... YOU NEED MORE MIRACLES TO LIGHTENED YA SENSES
Were you WHISPERED by your pastor to attribute the devil's work to others believe...
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2014
i believe in one holy,catholic and apostolic church...2,000yrs and still counting,christ church lives on!our detractors can go on,if dey like say catholics r demonic and d sorts..*i laugh una*na dere i go dieee..#fanatic

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2014
bebe2: Not a single one in Africa undecided

Oyinbo don talk,

Black man must to obey cry

Africans don't keep records.
We forget things easily.
No investigation, no verification,no documentation.
Who is still talking about "Enugu miraculous river".

I heard one happened at Umunnya in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by chuksmtn(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2014
I see nothing wrong with this post. If you're finding difficult to believe it, then it's up to. We shouldn't use this as an avenue to criticise churches. And for your information, if don't know anything about the Catholic Church, just keep your shut, other than saying what you don't know. Please it's just a post, if you don't believe it, then keep it to yourself and stop being blasphemous!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2014
IfyAngela:
Thats YOUR opinion.
Ify how are you.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2014
softsparkyy:
Ify how are you.
Sparky, i'm gud and you?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Tundeiab(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Just one Sunday's miracles in Synagogue Church Of All Nation(SCOAN), Lagos are more than all these you have highlighted. Both white and black people from
different countries of the world come with in curable diseases and get healed instantly. Watch on line on www.emmanuel.tv
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by ojeffo: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2014
BENIN NATIVES HAVE BEEN FLYING SINCE TIME IMEMORIAL...EVEN BEFORE THE COMING OF BISHOP SHANAHAN
#ka chineke mezieokwu#

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2014
There is no big deal now
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by kulobyno: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
cr8v: Op please study the difference between magic and miracles. These are no miracles. The problem I have with the Roman church is that everything about Christianity was turned upside down and sold to Islam who took it a step further. Check the miracles Jesus and the apostles did in the Bible none look anything like these fables called miracles their miracles were directed to human needs and to draw people to God

magic my dear. miracle ni wonder ko. mtchew sad

magic my dear. miracle ni wonder ko. mtchew
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by dangotegroup: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Register as a distributor and buy dangote cement at #1200 per bag or dangote rice at 6000 per bag. call sales manager RS Scheme 07069037705
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by irynterri(f): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
yea..some pple were so pious dat their bodies escaped corruption..u can go to rome and see them for urself..st Bernadette of France died 1879
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by kulobyno: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Strongfaze(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
bebe2: Not a single one in Africa undecided

Oyinbo don talk,

Black man must to obey cry

I hope you are not looking at the map of Africa upside down. At number 10 it says Marian Apparition in Zeitoun (1968-1970) which is in Cairo, Egypt! And others were busy liking it. *SMH*
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by irynterri(f): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
yea..some pple were so pious dat their bodies escaped corruption..u can go to rome and see them for urself..st Bernadette of France died 1879..St John vianney died 1859...st. Vincent de Paul 1660
.. st silvan died 350 body over 1600 yrs...st zita dief 1272 jst few amongst others pix loading

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by tjmc: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2014

dear no talk too much.
just google innocent chukwuma okorie, the nigerian stigmatist from orlu nd believe.

also for others try make a research on blessed michael iwene tansi.

God bless
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by iamord(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
softsparkyy:
Africans don't keep records.
We forget things easily.
No investigation, no verification.
Who is still talking about "Enugu miraculous river".

I heard one happened at Umunnya in Anambra state.
I. Have records of some few mystery occurrences in africa that some are even greater than what we have here.. But a lot of things hate anything pertaining to blacks. Its either they debunk it or call it devilish
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by experimentist: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Who is our lady Fatima? Aint that an Arabic/Islamic name?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by iamord(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
irynterri: yea..some pple were so pious dat their bodies escaped corruption..u can go to rome and see them for urself..st Bernadette of France died 1879..St John vianney died 1859...st. Vincent de Paul 1660
.. st silvan died 350 body over 1600 yrs...st zita dief 1272 jst few amongst others pix loading
it has occured in other religions and cultures too.. A good example is the japanese monk Hambo Lama Itigelov
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by alingo4life: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
My Great Grandmother corpse too was exhumed in the year 2012 here in Ibadan when the past Government of Alao Akala wanted to do some road construction,and believe me you,Her body was still has fresh as when she was buried well over 50years ago..So, there is no big deal to that and that is no miracle of any.And mind you,she was a Muslim even though me her Great-Grandson is a non-religious fellow...While people where shouting Allau-Akbar on day,claiming she must have being a religious person while she was alive,I could only but shake my head for the Gullibility of a set of Africans..Mtcheeee
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by 190theclown: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
na wa o
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by irynterri(f): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2014

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by lakefist(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
timmy2409: There are no such things as miracles. Your pastors and evangelists dey scam una big time! Watch Reinhard Bonnke and Benny Hinn tell it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJfaaPdP0kI

EDIT: Just because you cannot explain an event, does not make it a miracle. Typically the things you call miracles are perfectly explainable phenomena. Or just plain old lies. Levitating saint? Nigga please! David Blaine could teach you a thing or two about that grin. Na una go see solar eclipse dey talk say god dey vex

And doesn't it bother you guys that everybody else, regardless of religion, experiences the same events you call miracles at about the same rate? There is no evidence to show that Christians get 'healed' from diseases any more than Muslims or Bahais do, so what really is the benefit of your god? And why are you not getting any special treatment compared to the rest of us? Look up The Great Prayer Experiment if you want to see the actual numbers and comparisons.
May God forgive you for blasphemy I pray u understand sooner that your soul needs to be saved b4 it's too late.
My God is bigger than any less god or messenger you worship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.