Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (57588 Views)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by esekruzzz(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2014
timmy2409: There are no such things as miracles. Your pastors and evangelists dey scam una big time! Watch Reinhard Bonnke and Benny Hinn tell it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJfaaPdP0kI

EDIT: Just because you cannot explain an event, does not make it a miracle. Typically the things you call miracles are perfectly explainable phenomena. Or just plain old lies. Levitating saint? Nigga please! David Blaine could teach you a thing or two about that grin. Na una go see solar eclipse dey talk say god dey vex

And doesn't it bother you guys that everybody else, regardless of religion, experiences the same events you call miracles at about the same rate? There is no evidence to show that Christians get 'healed' from diseases any more than Muslims or Bahais do, so what really is the benefit of your god? And why are you not getting any special treatment compared to the rest of us? Look up The Great Prayer Experiment if you want to see the actual numbers and comparisons.
You've concluded you don't need a God. That's your choice. Don't convince pips they don't need theirs.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Lol. Seems only Catholics were seeing this miracles, right before many other denominations came in...

Now the kinda miracle you see is based on the denomination you belong to . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by newacca: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Miracle plenty for Afrika, and we dey hear am everyday. Na you wan tell us say na fish dey inside Titus tin? grin
Come Olumo rock come see for una sef. Go Osun state go see river wey get hot and cold water. No dey brainwash ppl with colo mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Revolva(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2014
Abeg all those thing na evil jare ..and not a miracle...to me demons have find way into those sculptures
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by ibdeals1(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah I was like you until I withnessed the dancing of the sun for the first time in my life way back in year 2000.
Went for a church programme when suddenly everyone started running outside and they were all screaming and singing. It was 2pm and I couldn't believe that I had my eyes fixed to the sun for 45minutes while it was dancing and changing colors.
I thought it was a dream too but the dream never came to an end. That night I couldn't sleep because it was my first time experiencing such. As I went to bed, our lady visited me still.... Gosh.
It happened in Adamawa state in year 2000 on saturday... When we were preparing for the feast of assumption...
Believe my story cos it is real

Dancing as how?? explain undecided
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by malele(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah I was like you until I withnessed the dancing of the sun for the first time in my life way back in year 2000.
Went for a church programme when suddenly everyone started running outside and they were all screaming and singing. It was 2pm and I couldn't believe that I had my eyes fixed to the sun for 45minutes while it was dancing and changing colors.
I thought it was a dream too but the dream never came to an end. That night I couldn't sleep because it was my first time experiencing such. As I went to bed, our lady visited me still.... Gosh.
It happened in Adamawa state in year 2000 on saturday... When we were preparing for the feast of assumption...

So dancing of the sun is now a miracule from God, I pity u people that have been Brainwashed beyond doubt,pls. Tell us the meaning of ur dancing sun.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2014
rubbish.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Odunharry(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2014
bebe2: Not a single one in Africa undecided

Oyinbo don talk,

Black man must to obey cry

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by malele(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2014
ibdeals1:

Dancing as how?? explain undecided
Bro pls help us ask him which style of music th sun was dancing,real it baffles me how educated people allow people to con them in the name of Religion.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by ibdeals1(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2014
lumzybo: Hmmmmn... How come none of the miracles happened in the new millenium? Could this possibly mean that miracles don't happen anymore? This is not an attempt to discredit the miracles. " I believe in miracles". I am just curious.

Jus like the popular yoruba song..i guess we dont serve God like they use to serve him way back then...thats why there aint no more extra ordinary miracles like there was then smiley
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Calebosko(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2014
in okon lagos,bishop ime umoh"s voice MIRRACLE........ Ekpo amia mkpaha
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Jomark(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2014

Oyinbo don talk,

You haven't heard of the Blessed Michael Iwene Tansi from Aguleri Anambra State. He has been beatified by the pope. I think you are suffering more from lack of information than faith...Secular or rather Atheists scientists have carried researches and test on all these miracles and agreed that they are extraordinary. So be informed or die in ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2014
cr8v: Op please study the difference between magic and miracles. These are no miracles. The problem I have with the Roman church is that everything about Christianity was turned upside down and sold to Islam who took it a step further. Check the miracles Jesus and the apostles did in the Bible none look anything like these fables called miracles their miracles were directed to human needs and to draw people to God
do not say wat u dnt knw. d christians hav deliberately turnd away frm holines to prosperity teachings. so do not bring islam to dis jst because u r obsessed wit it
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Jomark(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2014

Oyinbo don talk,

You haven't heard of the Blessed Michael Iwene Tansi from Aguleri Anambra State. He has been beatified by the pope. I think you are suffering more from lack of information than faith...Secular or rather Atheists scientists have carried researches and test on all these miracles and agreed that they are extraordinary. So be informed or die in ignorance
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by adexsimply(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2014
timmy2409: There are no such things as miracles. Your pastors and evangelists dey scam una big time! Watch Reinhard Bonnke and Benny Hinn tell it all

EDIT: Just because you cannot explain an event, does not make it a miracle. Typically the things you call miracles are perfectly explainable phenomena. Or just plain old lies. Levitating saint? Nigga please! David Blaine could teach you a thing or two about that grin. Na una go see solar eclipse dey talk say god dey vex

And doesn't it bother you guys that everybody else, regardless of religion, experiences the same events you call miracles at about the same rate? There is no evidence to show that Christians get 'healed' from diseases any more than Muslims or Bahais do, so what really is the benefit of your god? And why are you not getting any special treatment compared to the rest of us? Look up The Great Prayer Experiment if you want to see the actual numbers and comparisons.
Thank you very much for the bolded!! I've been trying to explain this point to people, they just don't gerrit!!! angry
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Jomark(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2014
OliverPin: ^^^ grin grin grin hahahahahaha Everybody see his proof that the "statue/idol" actually healed people. Niggar If you say we(Catholics) worship idols then I accept that. End of discussion. You and I are done... Have a nice sunday yo.
yeah The way that Idol of snake healed the Israelites in the desert. I poo at your reasoning
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Jomark: yeah The way that Idol of snake healed the Israelites in the desert. I poo at your reasoning
oK.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by mildteddy(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2014
I expected myself to be surprised by some comments I see here, but I wasn't. Maybe it's because I've been made aware of what Jesus Christ said to his disciples, when they asked home why he speak to people in parables.
His answered " The reason I use parables in talking to them is that they look, but do not see, and they listen, but do not hear...
most of the ppl saying "rubbish, this that, whatever..." didn't even bother to read the post. they just saw catholic there, sighed and went ahead to comment.
My advice, go through the posts, verify the links. Nobody is asking you to believe in the catholic faith and with 1.3 billion faithfuls, the catholic church is too big to indulge in any petty lies. verify and be marvelled.
while you're at it, you might wanna see the shroud of Turin.
Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by uzolexis(f): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2014

Oyinbo don talk,

where is Cairo?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by elampiro(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu: I have witnessed the miracle of the sun

I have too. About three occassions or more when I went on pilgrimage to a Marian apparition site. The first one was the most magnificient and remain ever vivid in my memory for many years now. The rays from the sun were golden such that every where became gold in colour, even the grasses. I witnessed one there again last year. I was looking like the sun easily without hurting my eyes, it was like looking at the holy communion. I stood and looked at the sun for about 30 minutes, the Revered Fathers white vestments sunddenly tunred gold colour.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by uzolexis(f): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Judolisco: Virgin Mary crying out blood telling nt to worship her......my sincere opinion if its true
Nobody worships Mary, I dont know why other Churches think Catholics worship Mary cos we dont,we honour her wc is way different from worshipping.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2014
Hard to comprehend.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2014
uzolexis:
where is Cairo?
those ones dey claim Arab.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by golddeejay(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
cr8v: Op please study the difference between magic and miracles. These are no miracles. The problem I have with the Roman church is that everything about Christianity was turned upside down and sold to Islam who took it a step further. Check the miracles Jesus and the apostles did in the Bible none look anything like these fables called miracles their miracles were directed to human needs and to draw people to God
nice...these things are just magics and not miracles...miracles are meant to solve a particular problems and not for shows like the ones listed
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by peleson: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and in the hour of Our death Amen.
Heal our land Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by uzolexis(f): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2014
tuffgongjo: those ones dey claim Arab.

But it's in the African continent wc is mostly dominated by muslims yet there was an Apparition there.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by sarutobie(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2014
opeyemi2013: If we use miracles as a yardstick to determine the authencity of a religion then every religion is authentic because every religion has many miracles to hold on to.
very true . that was why christ said "by this shall all men know that you are my followers, if you love one another"..he didn't say if you perform miracles and signs..but by showing love..christ said this because he knew there were (and still is) magicians, sorcerers who will pervert the ways of God..but one thing they are incapable of, is love.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by inuyasha01(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:
How much for this nollywood script?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2014
kobonaire: Proud to be a Catholic ...

@Kekakuz thank you for this wonderful post ... my Catholic faith has been wavering ... I hope to get the strength and will to return one day.
cool// I believe in miracles. I'm a living testimony that there is God and our Holy Mother's interccession. Praise to God, Honour. To Mary.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by uyplus(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2014
The heresy of Catholicsm. The pope an ordinary man s said to b infallible. The assumption of Mary which da bible nva recorded, da tales of purgatory which isn't biblical. Pure heresy.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Daniel6(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2014

go synagogue church for lagos or dunamis church in Abuja go see for urself no depend on internet and t.v alone. Go see for yourself. Thats why some church demand medical reports
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Just20(f): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2014
I was watching news line last Sunday (27th July, 2014) and a story similar to No.2 was reported. In Lagos, a corpse was exhumed from a 12 year old grave and the lady still appeared fresh. The casket has decayed but the corpse was still intact. The tenants and neighbours were amazed. A doctor was interviewed and he couldn't give any medical or scientific explanation to it. God is real!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.