Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Secret About Tithing You Should Know - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret About Tithing You Should Know (3053 Views)

Please Help Satisfy My Curiosity About Tithing.....(for Fervent Christians) / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Still Having Doubt About Tithing.....? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2014
So what are you saying.?
That you don't want to pay tithe...go on in Peace..
Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by PastorKun(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Divepen: So what are you saying.?
That you don't want to pay tithe...go on in Peace..

All he is saying is that he does not want to be a victim of fraud. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
PastorKun:

All he is saying is that he does not want to be a victim of fraud. tongue
when you truly Love God, you will think less on fraud and think more on God

1 Like

Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by PastorKun(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Divepen:
when you truly Love God, you will think less on fraud and think more on God

If you truly love God, you will not twist his word to extort monetary tithes from believers.

3 Likes

Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
PastorKun:

If you truly love God, you will not twist his word to extort monetary tithes from believers.
judge not...
We have both used the word of God as a way of revelation...So all those Bible passages were twisted.
I now understand that you are in deep fear of what the future holds, you are sinkin but the Holyspiriti is around for you. Even if you won't pay tithe what about seed.
Seeds are money spent on God's project...
God will never forget anyone's labour of Love.
Labour of love is also tithe.He is not like we,humans, he will surely bless in multiplicity
Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by PastorKun(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Divepen:
judge not...
We have both used the word of God as a way of revelation...So all those Bible passages were twisted.
I now understand that you are in deep fear of what the future holds, you are sinkin but the Holyspiriti is around for you. Even if you won't pay tithe what about seed.
Labour of love is also tithe.He is not like we,humans, he will surely bless in multiplicity

God's project is to take care of the poor and needy in their affliction ( James 1:27) and NOT contributing to some egocentric church project.

4 Likes

Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by ichuka(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Divepen:
judge not...
Lol,so you are now jumping from tithe to seed sowing.you funny sha.

4 Likes

Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 07, 2014
I've heard you, sir(s).
[size=16]CASE CLOSED[/size]
Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by PastorKun(m): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2014
Divepen: I've heard you, sir(s).

You had no case in the first instance tongue

1 Like

Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by brilapluz(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2014
Divepen: I've heard you, sir(s).
sorry my broda but i dont tink dats the best way to learn...nothing is what it seems...and no christian minister(no matter how influential or popular) is ALL KNOWING or free from mistakes or errors...remember a christian minister years ago who said tv sets were demonic and had to be burnt lipsrsealed
Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2014
PastorKun:

You had no case in the first instance tongue
ok sir.
Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by ojimbo(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2014
Divepen:
God owns the church...
Christains are the church...Where we meet is fellowship ground..
Where two or more are Gathered in Jesus name he is there...
Human love physical head as seen in the days Isreal asked For a king from samuel, so the pastor is the human head.
how does this answerd his question?
Re: The Secret About Tithing You Should Know by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2014
brilapluz:
sorry my broda but i dont tink dats the best way to learn...nothing is what it seems...and no christian minister(no matter how influential or popular) is ALL KNOWING or free from mistakes or errors...remember a christian minister years ago who said tv sets were demonic and had to be burnt lipsrsealed
well, I don't want to continue answer Pastor Kun because he does not believe in Tithing, Seed time and Harvest, Sacrifices. With the way he has been going, he believe his christainity is to kill every voice that is against his own view... Or have you seen any christain around you wagging tongue @ ppl who does not know what he knows...
Replying him will bring argument, while trying to argue one of us will start exhibit pride in his or her knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Pls Keep Off. Questions To My Fellow Christians / The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! / Add Salt To Water To Bathe And Drink Against Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.