Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee (29509 Views)

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide / What If The Experimental Drug Zmapp Turns People To Zombies? / NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by calcal: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2014
where those naija' doctors and professors?
Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by Abimloaded(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Samgreguc:
have u heard of the good part of Pharmacist Iwu?

Sorry , I don't really diss online.

Check the next...
Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by Shuayb0(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Samgreguc:
he is already a member of d research commitee.
that's quite ok, cos he has d knowledge, bt i Wudnt trust his solo effort, so far He's not heading d committee. kiss
Samgreguc:
he is already a member of d research commitee.
that's quite ok, cos he has d knowledge, bt i Wudnt trust his solo effort, so far He's not heading d committee.
Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nigeria and committees. Na only them waka come? Smh. Ebola Committee. Why am I not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by Samgreguc(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Abimloaded:

Sorry , I don't really diss online.

Check the next...
pls, what is dissing and how does it relate to my question?
Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by Abimloaded(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Samgreguc:
pls, what is dissing and how does it relate to my question?

Samgreguc:
have u heard of the good part of Pharmacist Iwu?

@ the bolded... can you please tell me that's a compliment ?
Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by Samgreguc(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Abimloaded:

@ the bolded... can you please tell me that's a compliment ?
thats the name of a Pharmacognosist, former INEC chairman whom is believed to be a scam because of his political story.
I asked if u have heard of his good part not the bad part that might have made him popular.
Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by winner01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
CURE FOR EBOLA?
Kent Brantley and
Nancy Writebol are
American
missionaries in
Liberia. They
contracted the
virus. Kent Brantley,
began experiencing
the symptoms on
July 22. He called his
wife to say
goodbye that he
was dying. 2days
later, Nancy began
experiencing the
ebola symptoms
too. They isolated
themselves but
were evacuated to
America a few days
ago and they
received an injection
known as Zmapp.
Within an hour of
receiving the
injection the
infection left and
they began walking
about. According to
the scientists the
drug worked on
monkeys but hasn't
been tested on
humans. It is an
experimental drug.
So this cure has
been available since
and hundreds of
people are dying in
Africa. I believe they
were hoarding the
cure for their sick,
twisted reasoning.
Now that it has
been confirmed to
work on humans
why don't you send
it to Africa to cure
those in pains?
They said no, that
they need to still
work on the drugs
to improve it. If you
ask me these
people are making a
lot of money from
the outbreak of
diseases in Africa.
They are making
lots of money when
the government
pays their health
workers to come to
the aid of their
countries, they
make enough
money when
companies pump in
money to their
accounts urging
them to find a cure.
I wouldn't be
surprised if this
Ebola was
manufactured in a
lab and taken to
West Africa and
infected some
monkeys. Why are
west African
monkeys the only
ones with the virus?
All these gives one
questions to ask.
Send the cure and
they said they need
to perfect it, they
need more serums
cuz they only
produced a few. You
can imagine, when
you have produced a
successful cure
producing more of it
shouldn't be a
problem.
They said a vaccine
would be more
effective cuz even
after being cured
the cured might get
infected again. I
believe that, a
vaccine is like a
preventive drug
that makes you
immune to the
virus. Alright make
the vaccine, they
said no company is
ready to sponsor
the vaccine that
what they sponsor
is the cure yet the
cure is still being
hoarded. Thank God
an American was
infected we
wouldn't have
known of a cure,
they couldn't let
two of their own
die but hundreds of
ours are dying.
DON'T EVER TELL ME
RACISM IS OVER!!!
Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by ceceee(f): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2014
hensben: bro you have spoken well, i concur with you but you and i know that since 1999, our vote have not be deciding who is the winner, these fools we call leaders have been rigging election.
......the west of course..
Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by alotofgrace(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Poverty is truly a disease. You're just bitter that you won't be hired by Westerners for anything other than manual labor.

Drain your brain? You mean gaining exposure and cultivate expertise in technical or commercial sectors?

what happened to emiagwali and some oda african exposed
Re: Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee by lexopus: 2:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Why is Nigeria reaching out to US for ZMap? What are our several professors of science and virology doing. All they know is go on strike for more money. US refusal should spur us into action. Oh doctors are on strike, abi dem don return?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sick Man Uses Standing Fan After Hospital Runs Out Of Oxygen In Benue. Photos / Doctors In Diaspora: How FG Frustrated Us When We Offered To Improve Healthcare / 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.