Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (23050 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by ERCROSS(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
if she truly loves me.. she will insist I stay away frm her...
which I will inhesitantly comply ...
I go run so tey my leg go dey touch my head..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Shoot Am!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jreyez(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lexusgs430: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
I will do her, us and others a favour, by calling the relevant ministries of health. Quarantine is the only way I can show her that I truly love her.
Till death do us part. (where her life insurance certificate) oops did I say that loud?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by sirjohnson(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin

See you that I have been tripping for since, so you be wicked person
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Wao!!.....Horrified by the comments a lot of men are posting about their reactions and what actions they would take, if their partners were to come down with such diseases.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Blackchampion(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmmm! shebi i don warn her, mek she d careful. See me see race. hmmm hmmm hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Amhappy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Toughest question of the century. I cant even imagine.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by ademoladeji(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
iQuit
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by princessayesha(f): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pick race.......
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by chibwike(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
let her have it first...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Blackchampion(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
xp17: everyone else ll runaway, even your partner, but one person "sweet mother".

sweet mother , I no go forget you, for all these things wey you do for me.

the next time anyone here create a topic on
mum
vs
wife,
I'd smack the person with an axe.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by ademoladeji(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Evulz!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by timilehing(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Its simple, follow this
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

After several hours in research laboratory, our team of Virologists have been able to come out with a prevention method for EVD (Ebola Virus Disease). West African locally made palm oil is the substance containing this magic prevention.

Before you sleep tonight, endeavor to rub Palm oil on your body. It is the only known protection for Ebola virus Disease. Do the same likewise before taking your bath tomorrow morning and any time you feel suspicious of infection.

Drinking 3-4 teaspoons also limits the virus spreading inside the body.
Do not ignore

This information is from......
Tactics Medical Research Institute. USA

Forward message to all your love ones. Save a life!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by freecocoa(f): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
The sensible thing to do is avoid him, what's the pointing in committing suicide?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
faithugo64: ok i pray no1 will experience that,but what if it happens,what will you do?pick race?
Tough question...
I'll support her, show her love and get her the best medication.
I'll also try my best not to contact it.
Love is bigger than Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by natureblack(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
I would ensure its transfered to a lot of ghanians as possible.

Those people are bassttards
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by mrfrosh: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
xp17: everyone else ll runaway, even your partner, but one person "sweet mother".

mum
vs
wife,

Wasere Axe man!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
We call it a quit...
I tear my hair n clothes n weep..
i don a white gown and join the convent.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lordseyad(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmm... Th best thing is to jxt stop imagining...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Ajebutter002(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hey guys fears over it has been confirmed by the National Health care centre of the United States in Conjunction with NAFDAC,tested and proved,they urge Nigerian's most especially to take this precaution to help reduce the spread of this deadly virus EBOLA in the update it was said that all nigerians should Please before you go to bed 2nite, tie a palm leaf and a red cloth round your head and your waist.Then dance around any banana tree singing# ebelebe ebelebe ebelebe# 7times!!! it also stops Ebola! I pray we won't be victim IJN #Amen for my self.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by intergral(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
KINDDA HARD BUH SHE GO CONSIDER...........

ABI HU GO DEY LEFT TO BRING UP THE KIDS cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by xtervaganza(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
you're one funny lady
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by DukeNija(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Right now, my husband is my partner....
If he has the virus, we may have to die together.
Or be cured together better still.

Please do you have a younger sister? I'm single and strategically searching. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Promking: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
As for me

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Dreyl(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
olasmith10: hmmm, *Takes deep breath *
our relationship Don turn online dating be Dat... if she is still alive. ebola no be joke o..my glo sim no gree show network since ystada.. I deh suspect ebola virus

ftc..
even my own sim too.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Marriage is for better for worse and not for Ebola. grin. Anyway I will take a retreat somewhere with the kids and pray for him.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
We call it a quit...
I tear my hair n clothes n weep..
i don a white gown and join the convent.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2014

mum
vs
wife,

Your mother is actually your fathers Wife... #Riddle.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by dont8(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
You all are missing the point, is EBOLA not spread through contact? Now tell me how you're not going to touch your partner; just pray your partner doesn't contact it already, don't forget the symptoms doesn't show immediately someone is infected as it'll take days before the symptoms start manifesting, so in essence, ones your partner has it, you automatically have gotten it too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.