Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (23322 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Liamm: go to bed
Na u I dey kuku wait for
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Liamm(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Na u I dey kuku wait for
me don cover blanket already. I no know wetin u dey wait 4 again cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Liamm: me don cover blanket already. I no know wetin u dey wait 4 again cheesy
oya close ur eyes
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Liamm(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: oya close ur eyes
m supposed to watch over you grin. Close your eyes first cool.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
MRbrownJAY: take the kids and run away from her.....

hahahaha.....nawa oo. You have forgotten that it is 'in sickness and in health' and 'till death do us part'!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by BluStreak(m): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You know I asked my husband this question last week @ 'why are people so afraid of death?', and he said he has never thought in that line.
I can't imagine life without my husband, and I don't pray for anything to happen to me either, bc he might not survive it. The way he acts when am sick, I keep praying to God to give him the strength, just incase you know?

You are just awesome is all I can say. God bless ur union. Lucky hubby.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Leave my own girlfriend because of ebola make she die alone, people never understand how i see that lady, d love i have for her is not just feelings or emotions, itz somtn supernatural and somehow i don't care if she feels samr way or will make same sacrifice for me. The least I will do is lick her skin and die with her, after all we all gonna die one way. D only tn separating she and I is only if she says she no want again or faults one of the laws establishing our relationship. Say love is wicked.. I love it maltreating me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
agrovick:
hey you

Hi how are you smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: You ehn!angry

Can't believe you got 4likes for saying "you ehn" wetin I do emma?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Ohwhy:

Can't believe you got 4likes for saying "you ehn" wetin I do emma?
You do me strong thing. Now,I no fit think straight again.embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
tolajumoke, come and answer o.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by teeties(f): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
enya i hope u will kiss ur partner bye before running away ...there would be no point running anymore cos he would have been infected through her saliva fluid
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by McDarela(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Na serious question be this ooooo. haaaaaaaa dia ris God ooooooooo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by agrovick(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ohwhy:

Hi how are you smiley
awesome. Where av u been?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
agrovick:
awesome. Where av u been?

Been around. Why? U miss me? tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: You do me strong thing. Now,I no fit think straight again.embarassed

If you no fit think straight, how you take know say I do you strong thing? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ohwhy:

If you no fit think straight, how you take know say I do you strong thing? undecided
Abygirl,why nau? Why you dey do me like this?angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ohwhy:

angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: Abygirl,why nau? Why you dey do me like this?angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by agrovick(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Ohwhy:

u can bet I did, i quoted u after the nairaland tsunami, guess u were still suffering from its hangover. U still make use of your mail?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
agrovick: u can bet I did, i quoted u after the nairaland tsunami, guess u were still suffering from its hangover. U still make use of your mail?

Lolz na so. Yeah I make use of it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by agrovick(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ohwhy:

Lolz na so. Yeah I make use of it.
u'v got mail
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ohwhy:

undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
agrovick:
u'v got mail

So it seems
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by EREGBAWEI1: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
OMO EBOLA,HMM;MY EYES DON TEAR REACH BACK shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by tolajumoke(f): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hawlahscho: tolajumoke, come and answer o.
hear wat...y calling my name?..y me
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sadly, some people, are meant to fall in love with each other, But not meant to be together."
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by asadike(f): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
if na husband,i wil stay and struggle wit him. We wil travel to yoruba land where i was born to seek help bt if na boyfriend i fit run dependin on ow strong or weak d love
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:40am On Aug 18, 2014
tolajumoke: hear wat...y calling my name?..y me

Just contribute.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by DorisK(f): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
He is no longer my partner ooo. Wat shal it profit us if we both die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.