Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship (758 Views)

Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call / 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Ending A Relationship / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by otunbakhakiz: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2014
Please if u dnt av somtin reasonable to contribute, just step aside. Iv bn in this relationshp for almst a year nw. We av our ups and dwns and d lady is carin, open minded bt av som past am finding dificult to do wt aside that's, I appens to b her 3rd BF and every of her ex. Bf and even I myself are from broken homes (as well as the gal) nw am gettin scared of this cos I didn't pray to experience a broken home. Does this not av spirirtual claims or what did u see to this. We quarel a lot bt we get along so easily notin bad abt the gal anyway bt am scared of all these broken broken homes issue

1 Like

Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2014
otunbakhakiz: Please if u dnt av somtin reasonable to contribute, just step aside. Iv bn in this relationshp for almst a year nw. We av our ups and dwns and d lady is carin, open minded bt av som past am finding dificult to do wt aside that's, I appens to b her 3rd BF and every of his ex and even I myself are from broken homes(as well as the gal) nw am gettin scared of this cos I didn't pray to experience a broken home. Does this not av spirirtual claims or what did u see to this. We quarel a lot bt we get along so easily notin bad abt the gal anyway bt am scared of all these broken broken homes issue

You mean you are worried because she is from a broken home?
Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by Tymax(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2014
It is alright to be afraid. Many times, children repeat the mistakes of their parents.

If you know you cannot be confident of "your own" tendencies regarding marital unity, then break up with her.

Most times, we materialize the very things we fear the most.
Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by ITbomb(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2014
andromida:

No, he is scared because he is also from a broken home
Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by dre11(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2014
*There is no realtionship without its up and down
*no marriage without conflict
*no two people agree for a long time without a bit of disagreement
*no friendship with some dispute because it does makes the connection strong

but, what keeps marriage and relationship going is the ability to respect each other, know ur limit, understand the other person, the maturity to reslove issues and say sorry when ure wrong.

So, ur fear is not out of place...... but, do you and her have what it takes to break the jinks and make the relationship work.....
U and her should do an appraiser of urselves and see if u can weather the storm when it does come.

Because the storm will come
Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2014
ITbomb:
No, he is scared because he is also from a broken home

Oh i see.
Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by Ivanspring(f): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2014
The guys she dated before you were all from broken homes... Now you're in her life and also from a broken home. I see where your concern is. You are right to be afraid. I think both of you should seek counselling and prayers if you really want to marry her. Don't take it lightly.
Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2014
She has some past you are finding difficult to accept.

You are her 3rd boyfriend.

She and her ex's are from broken homes yourself inclusive.

And now you fear you both have spiritual issues.

I don't think you have spiritual issues just a case of like people attracting each other and its all subconsciously. She feels comfortable with guys from broken homes because she feels they will understand her better and so do you.

The problem with fear of anything is that when you entertain it,turning it around in your mind you begin to believe it and you will even make sure it happens so don't let fear rule you.

I feel you should talk this out with her don't let fear hide in your heart and make you sabotage yourself. Once you bring something to light its power over you fades away. Instead of fear try faith in yourself, you are not your parents. You have a clean slate to start on and sincerely i don't think you love this woman i feel your doubts about her though minor are too loud you want to leave her and you need tangible excuses.

The truth is it is O.K to leave her but don't lie to yourself that its because of her 3 ex bf's or broken home or spiritual problem. If you tell yourself the real truth why you want to leave her,you will learn the kind of woman you truly desire.

You don't need to lie to her just tell her you are no longer feeling attracted to her or whatever the case maybe.

All the best.
Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by otunbakhakiz: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2014
andromida:

every of her ex and even I myself are from broken home
Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by otunbakhakiz: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2014
dre11: *There is no realtionship without its up and down
*no marriage without conflict
*no two people agree for a long time without a bit of disagreement
*no friendship with some dispute because it does makes the connection strong

but, what keeps marriage and relationship going is the ability to respect each other, know ur limit, understand the other person, the maturity to reslove issues and say sorry when ure wrong.

So, ur fear is not out of place...... but, do you and her have what it takes to break the jinks and make the relationship work.....
U and her should do an appraiser of urselves and see if u can weather the storm when it does come.

Because the storm will come
u need to get this rt, we dnt av any issue wt our relationship, our 1yr so far hs bn my best relationshp ever, av even met wt her parents.bt gettinh hooked up wt 3dft guys from broken home and even she calls fo worries
Re: Ideal Way Of Ending A Relationship by otunbakhakiz: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Ivanspring: The guys she dated before you were all from broken homes... Now you're in her life and also from a broken home. I see where your concern is. You are right to be afraid. I think both of you should seek counselling and prayers if you really want to marry her. Don't take it lightly.

thanks a lot. Tink u av d idea of wot am goin tru

(1) (Reply)

Love At First. Do You Believe? / Ladies How True Is This....see Pics / See 11 Signs To Show That You Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.