Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860375 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2014
[img][/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: hi
How r U?
and happy sunday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Anybody wantu order? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: if u kick me enta u go con dive 4low me ba?
tahhhhhh, I go run leave u, dem go take u do dinner
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
How r U?
and happy sunday
fine o and same to u. why u siddon for house wey pple dey church,
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: tahhhhhh, I go run leave u, dem go take u do dinner
u sabi run?? Thanks 4 letting me know.. U no even lyk me at all
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: fine o and same to u. why u siddon for house wey pple dey church,
How U take knw say i sidon 4 house?tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
Lolzz grin grin
Abi naa. Ah cud smells something fishy here jawe..

*mornin my oga here.. How go de go
Any package for this rainy Saturday ?

*wud b back shortly lemme go and check on Mismore my dearest baby

Morning every1....

Morning my dearest Tuntheycr7
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2014
mismore:

Morning every1....

Morning my dearest Tuntheycr7
Morning my dear More smiley. We've missed you o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Eeya!! Liverpool may still win na wink. Its 2 - 1 @ d moment grin

Baba we just dey o. The weather dey cool after some light showers grin.

E don tey wey I see Spaxon and STENON o.
Ehmmmm....Thank you Dear, And I really appreciate your concern towards me.
Pls I'm very sorry for the break in transmission. I have some tight schedules here for the main time.

Thanks...

ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:

I've missed every1 here too, its jst that phcn/nepa have been unfriendly here.

happy sunday, aw u doing?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

They are on cerbatical leave
hmmmmmmm....thank you Bro.....Happy Sunday to you....I hope you ar cool and how is your studies?....
I miss you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2014
@ Chief Alowonle (Harlos), Goodmrn to you, and ow are you my Dearest frnd?

I'v missed you.......
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Good mawning sir.cheesy

Hwfa na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
dre11:

Them be assistant lecturers oooo
Even self nah them they organise tutorials class for there mates
I beg oo...Assistant wetin?...

Well.....I'm Jst Passing-By.....

JBLUVIE.....Thats almost but not really true jare
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Glory Glory Manchester United..
Good afternoon pals,i hope y'all are ready for Sunday soccer..Chelsea fans,i no pity una at all.
Dre11 sorry for your continuous defeat grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
STENON: Ehmmmm....Thank you Dear, And I really appreciate your concern towards me.
Pls I'm very sorry for the break in transmission. I have some tight schedules here for the main time.

Thanks...

cheesy
STENON: Ehmmmm....Thank you Dear, And I really appreciate your concern towards me.

Thanks...

yea 1luv Keeps the Both of us 2geda
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee: Glory Glory Manchester United..
Good afternoon pals,i hope y'all are ready for Sunday soccer..Chelsea fans,i no pity una at all.
l0l Miss... Are you Underating Leicester City?... Man U is so Going Down
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
l0l Miss... Are you Underating Leicester City?... And also chelsea gonna wipe Man City...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: cheesy yea 1luv Keeps the Both of us 2geda
Alright, Thanks and I really appreciate that. Good afternoon
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
STENON: Alright, Thanks and I really appreciate that. Good afternoon
Good afternoon Cutie how is your day goin... Nd are you a F00TBALL FAN?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: l0l Miss... Are you Underating Leicester City?... And also chelsea gonna wipe Man City...
I'm not underrating any team o,I'm only being loyal to my team wink..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
I'm not underrating any team o,I'm only being loyal to my team wink..
C'M0N babe Come Join the Winning Team... {chelsea}

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: C'M0N babe Come Join the Winning Team... {chelsea}
Joke of the century cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I dreamt that you were my lover

~~But it was only just a dream.... grin grin

*takes 5 shots and goes to sleep*
shockedshockedshocked. This must be Deja Vu cheesycheesygrin. And to think I had the same dream? shockedshockedgrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lertee Lertee coolcool. Ever in love with Man Utd cool. I like your resilience tho' wink. I do pray you win this match but then, it may end a draw o cheesycheesygrin.

*whispers to her*.....My princess is also a Man U fan o cheesycheesygrin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Good mawning sir.cheesy

Hwfa na?
Brother smiley. We are good to go cool.

BTW good afternoon to ya smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Lertee Lertee coolcool. Ever in love with Man Utd cool. I like your resilience tho' wink. I do pray you win this match but then, it may end a draw o cheesycheesygrin.

*whispers to her*.....My princess is also a Man U fan o cheesycheesygrin.
You should worry about Chelsea on Ethiad pitch please grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2014

Thanks...

STENON!!! coolcoolcool

Awayu? Your tight schedules are understandable and we all pray for your success smiley.

How's your weekend going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
You should worry about Chelsea on Ethiad pitch please grin
No pressures ma'am, I trust the abilities of my players. No doubt Man City is a good team but so far, Chelsea still boast of good morale and I'm sure the players will live up to expectations cool.

Man U starts their match in approx 6 mins, so let's keep our fingers crossed wink.

*whispers to her*.....I hope you didn't stake on them to win o cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked. This must be Deja Vu cheesycheesygrin. And to think I had the same dream? shockedshockedgrin

shocked shocked This must be a sign from God. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tamudo! Hello friend. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.