Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860337 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
mismore:

I've missed every1 here too, its jst that phcn/nepa have been unfriendly here.

happy sunday, aw u doing?
Eeya!!! Pele aburo mi to gbayi smiley. Let's keep praying/hoping for/on Nigeria to get well o. The sickness has gone on for too long grin.

Happy Sunday to you too dear smiley.

*whispers to her*.....in the North, when someone greets you "Happy Sunday(or any other thing)", it is usually an expectation of a gift or kudi grin. So what shall I serve you to show I'm indeed happy? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Tamudo! Hello friend. grin
Hi! Thanks 4 giving me so much mentions..I sincerely apologise for not honouring any of it(excluding dis one).
@oga JB....na self impose ban ooo,I just enjoy reading other Nldr comment.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee: Glory Glory Manchester United..
Good afternoon pals,i hope y'all are ready for Sunday soccer..Chelsea fans,i no pity una at all.
Dre11 sorry for your continuous defeat grin
hehehe. my united wife grin
we no pity for jb at all. grin
up United!!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

shocked shocked This must be a sign from God. tongue
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Do you think God could send another sign or does he only send one sign? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Brother smiley. We are good to go cool.

BTW good afternoon to ya smiley.

Made the changes... Wil need you to see it then we talk on other stuffs, then we can proceed maybe tomorow.

BTW... How Chelsea match with my neighbours go be today.

I see Chelshit loosing that match.

What ya say??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tamudo:
Hi! Thanks 4 giving me so much mentions..I sincerely apologise for not honouring any of it(excluding dis one).

Persistence pays off grin yay!!! Nice to see you "speak".

*dancing etigi*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: hehehe. my united wife grin
up United!!!
Hehe cheesycheesy. I prayed that you win na and Man Utd is already a goal up wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Do you think God could send another sign or does he only send one sign? cheesycheesygrin

Here's what you do:
1. Pray to God to send another sign.
2. Think about me non-stop.
3. Sleep.

That should work grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe cheesycheesy. I prayed that you win na and Man Utd is already a goal up wink.

chai, you prayed for a draw o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*dancing etigi*
Yeah! It does....u r such a good dancer*wishing I could dance as half good as she does***
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tamudo:
Aha!!! The jinx is finally broken. This calls for celebration cheesycheesygrin.

SpcAgtOko, what say thee?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: hehehe. my united wife grin
up United!!!
wink

Jb hope you are watching? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: chai, you prayed for a draw o grin
Here was my prayer sire wink

Jbluv55:
Lertee Lertee coolcool. Ever in love with Man Utd cool. I like your resilience tho' wink. I do pray you win this match but then, it may end a draw o cheesycheesygrin.
*whispers to her*.....My princess is also a Man U fan o cheesycheesygrin.

And @ the moment, its Leicester 1 v 2 Man Utd
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: u sabi run?? Thanks 4 letting me know.. U no even lyk me at all
thank god say u know now say I hate u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*dancing etigi*
*jumps to the dance floor with her dancing etighi cheesycheesygrin*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
How U take knw say i sidon 4 house?tongue
i no be church goer na. I'm Muslim
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
neighy: *Cleans the counter *arranges the fridge ... *puts On dortmund jersey and canvas AM GOIN JUGGING..
I see you've been doing a good job.

KelvinGraphics pls take note that we may be having a new assistant manager soon o winkgrin

*whispers to him*.....we may need to slot in an additional name into that....*clears throat*....you know na winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: i no be church goer na. I'm Muslim

Ayt bae. Xo what's cooking?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
I see you've been doing a good job.

KelvinGraphics pls take note that we may be having a new assistant manager soon o winkgrin

*whispers to him*.....we may need to slot in an additional name into that....*clears throat*....you know na winkgrin

No wahala sir, I am taking note seriously.

No wahala, just pass me the name sir, and i will do the sloting in.

How the sunday dey go?? I hope U are watching/following my match
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
lertee:
wink

Jb hope you are watching? grin
Of course I am wink. 1 - 2 @ the moment wink.

*goes back to watching grin*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Ayt bae. Xo what's cooking?
wait wait wait, bar Jr, biko no call me base. na goat nyash dey cook for fire
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: wait wait wait, bar Jr, biko no call me base. na goat nyash dey cook for fire
undecided sad cheesy grin angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
Aha!!! The jinx is finally broken. This calls for celebration cheesycheesygrin.

SpcAgtOko, what say thee?

Give the guy whatever he wants grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: i no be church goer na. I'm Muslim
shockedshockedshocked

Seriously?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Give the guy whatever he wants grin
Okies sweet one smiley. Hope he doesn't disappear again grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

No wahala sir, I am taking note seriously.

No wahala, just pass me the name sir, and i will do the sloting in.

How the sunday dey go?? I hope U are watching/following my match
Okies bro, will let you know wink.

Congratulations to Man U, its 1 - 3 @ the moment cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Here's what you do:
1. Pray to God to send another sign.
2. Think about me non-stop.
3. Sleep.

That should work grin grin grin
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. Okay ma'am smiley.

*starts praying to God and thinking about her grin*

Erm......but sleep ain't coming now o. I'll keep 'calling' it tho' till it comes cheesycheesygrin.

So,.....*whispers to her*...... do you mind telling me more about this dream of yours? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked

Seriously?
why u shock na
and yeah seriously
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
UPDATE

Leicester 3 v 3 Man Utd coolcheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
AfricanApple: why u shock na
and yeah seriously
Wow!!!

*rushes to her profile and comes back confused*

So you do not fancy covering your hair? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
UPDATE:

Leicester 4 v 3 Man Utd shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
UPDATE:

Leicester 5 v 3 Man Utd shockedshockedshocked

Annihilation of Man Utd

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.