Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (858523 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Anyway. This country dey hard everybody. Wetin man go do?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote
author=neighy] i suspected as much... I knew from how you made your
sentence... Well it doesnt mean sha... Hope today wasnt too
stressful?[/quote] Not really bt somhow stressful, and yours?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Today is my day off. grin
undecided b4 i the count of 3... I wan dey c my teeth for those chairs
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Depends what the payment is... If I am paid in hugs and kisses and love then yes grin
Of course, of course and haven't you been getting this or are you implying that you want an icrease? cheesycheesygrin

I'm capable of that you know winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
What does STENON want to eat o? smiley
Owkay, Stella wanna Eats Ehmmmm....ehmmmmm....

thinking.....

.pls wait.....

emmmm......

owkay now.....

Stella wanna eats Rice with Semovita with rice
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Ok I will claim your spot then grin
which spot biko, ah, is dat how u guys are suspecting us? abegi ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
You shoulda blushed pink na. I have a feeling you like pink wink.

You be my aburo na abi ain't you cheesycheesygrin.
I don't like pink

I'm not ur aburo o..I'm ur wife grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Hahahahaha....Laffing Here .....I beg o.....*Cycles out quickly*
*felt a rush in ma vein
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Amen, You are also blessed too....

Pls Ow is it going at ur corner na?
TNX ma'am and yes I'm doing great wink.

I heard you made concoction yday, yes?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Of course, of course and haven't you been getting this or are you implying that you want an icrease? cheesycheesygrin

I'm capable of that you know winkgrin.

Increase or I strike
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
You shoulda tried finding out from her why before asking me na cheesycheesytongue.
I don't wanna knw her offence tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: wich apple naija get? = Apple of my eyes { stenon }
naija apple? no pop, call her neighy apple.

I know say she go dey there dey blush now
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I don't like pink

Ok blush purple nigbayen o shockedshockedshocked.

Are you sure you are not confusing me with LogoDWhiz or DaveP. BTW, I have someone I want to e-marry already wink.

Lemme bring some water for you to wash your face so e go clear cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2014

jbluv55, I talk am. o. hmmm, na u person dey fall in love with like did?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2014

jbluv55, I talk am. o. hmmm, na u person dey fall in love with like dis?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
TNX ma'am and yes I'm doing great wink.

I heard you made concoction yday, yes?
Really?....

* Brings Left Ear closer to him like an Amebo.......

....JBLuvies....Pls kindly tell me those that Said that...and I will reply you back wit my own response.............ehmmmmmm................ Pls dnt be offended by that statemnt o o

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok blush purple nigbayen o shockedshockedshocked. BTW, I have someone I want to e-marry already wink.

Are you sure you are not confusing me with LogoDWhiz or DaveP.

Lemme bring some water for you to wash your face so e go clear cheesycheesytongue.
who s talking abouh e-marriage here.undecided.....f I may ask, who s d lady?

LogoDWhiz is wink

I no blind na...my eyes clear lyk werey grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: *felt a rush in ma vein
Ehmmmmm......*Pours Holy water on him with anointing oil......

ehmmmmmm...........Pls I hope ur vein is now functioning well?.....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Increase or I strike
Haba!!! Oya come and sit on my laps so I can whisper something into your ears wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: jbluv55, I talk am. o. hmmm, na u person dey fall in love with like did?
I no fall in love...I just wan marry am unto free food/drinks mata grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: wink hello everybody.

Hello tamudo's ghost.
I gear uve finally spoken. Well done.
I guess I'm suppose to say sorry for not honouring the mention the other day,Ayam sorri...
Abeg! I no b ghost ooo,I just enjoying being a looker.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: jbluv55, I talk am. o. hmmm, na u person dey fall in love with like did?
Nor be me o. Maybe she don high na cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: who s talking abouh e-marriage here.undecided.....f I may ask, who s d lady?

LogoDWhiz is wink

I no blind na...my eyes clear lyk werey grin
We shall invite you to the marriage when we are through with the plans wink.

Ok so na LogoDWhiz be the main man abi? grin when una go tie the knot make we know o cheesycheesy.

Oya which drink make I give you sef? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I don't wanna knw her offence tongue
Ok tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Hmmmm....Jst passing- By......

Ekule sirs o....Goodevening sirs......@ Dre, JB luvie,Neighty and harlos...I bet you ar doing good at the moment....?

cheesy
cheesy
And she did make a stop over at mah side stroking mah hair stands and fixing her eyes on the hair like say nah her projectgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy.

*looks around for Cirmuell*

*whispers to her*.....he'll soon be here your highness wink.

BTW, how are the King and the Queen? And the royal family as a whole?
oh the royal family are fine and minding their royal businesses grin

Nitty darling is taking care of the royal business in preparation for...well old man king is quite sick sad

And me, I took a break from the suffocating protocol of the palace, looking for a few fling here and there with cute dudescheesy

I trust I'm in the right place?wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Owkay, Stella wanna Eats Ehmmmm....ehmmmmm....

thinking.....

.pls wait.....

emmmm......

owkay now.....

Stella wanna eats Rice with Semovita with rice
*taps her by the shower*

Wake up ma'am, Rice with what? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: yea.. Whats the fixtures again?... Who ManU dey play? *ouch i 4qot.... MAN U didnt Qualify... Sowi woh lertee and odas

Maka why nah
U for talk say u wan abuse ManU smallgringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
And this is just the only Reason why I hate moving or chatting with some pple......

Naija Apple, America Apple, Neighty apple or whatever names you have called it,.....
Really I'm VERY SORRY for whichever way you might have been offended tru my online mssgs with some Pple here....Sincerely, I meant no harm for anybody,....
My Life is jst that When I'm less busy, I crack Jokes alot with no stings attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haba!!! Oya come and sit on my laps so I can whisper something into your ears wink.

*sits on his laps with my arms hugging around his neck*
Yes, dear?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
We shall invite you to the marriage when we are through with the plans wink.

Ok so na LogoDWhiz be the main man abi? grin when una go tie the knot make we know o cheesycheesy.

Oya which drink make I give you sef? grin
abeq...I wan b flower girl cheesy

hehehehehe..no alw us spread our Ankara for sun na cheesy...
..oootii yeeee wink

abeq na mixture I want....I just dey happy today..
..cold dey catch meself

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.