Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (858530 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Which current is gonna shock me
Is it AC or DC

Make I dey prepared for itgrin
of course DC now. U go shake taya grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

undecided
I didn't change the comment
I was only giving a reported speech....

cheesy
And am sure it won't have the bite, umh, the effizee, the woah factor u wanted it to have

Because am not good at descriptive analogy of situationsgrin
No be reported speech, Na Abstract and UnImaginable speech be that.

Though he is nt good at desciptive analogy bt he is an expert at Interogative analogy......,..

I go dey fear you now ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: undecided
wat
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: okay, so let me officially say hi to the damsels who frequent this joint
spcagtoko
xtarxhyne
Stenon

*na was sha, these kind nicks. my mouth self dey pain me*

nice to meet u girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a guy undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Jb I hope ur detector are working perfectly....
Because u still know the drill

BTW....I hope all is well
Detectors are very functional and if say na.... *coughs and clears throat*.....she get the detectors go don automatically fling her comot cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haba!!!! Why should Tonto have it and you can't. That shouldn't be a problem o since you are the one that sits beside King Beennkumar smiley.

*Brings out the Golden iPhone6 and gives to her grin*

Omg.. Omg
Is this for real??
Omo tonto here i land
Gbogbo bigs gals tongue

Courtesy of Jbluv55
Official Godfather grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Owkay o, It's better to be gooder than the goodest....

* runs to add ur English to my Dictionary*
l0l...vocab development
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: make we no fight o. Our team dey play soon o!
arsenal?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: of course DC now. U go shake taya grin

After u nah
U know say nah u go demonstrate how the thing they be nah
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I'm a guy undecided

She lied
But why did u add lie to ur CV nah
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Not really bt somhow stressful, and yours?
mine was boring instead
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: No be reported speech, Na Abstract and UnImaginable speech be that.

Though he is nt good at desciptive analogy bt he is an expert at Interogative analogy......,..

I go dey fear you now ooo

Me self fear u pass
Because u sabi hide ur feelings that a blind we talk say ......guy man why u dey lie nah

Not knowing she is good at acting and demonstrating her acting skills and director skill in this bar.....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I don't like pink

I'm not ur aburo o..I'm ur wife grin
shUU Kasala don burst woh #SpcAgtOko lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: naija apple? no pop, call her neighy apple.

I know say she go dey there dey blush now
sure na.. WETIN u xpect? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: okay, so let me officially say hi to the damsels who frequent this joint
spcagtoko
xtarxhyne
Stenon

*na was sha, these kind nicks. my mouth self dey pain me*

nice to meet u girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Owkay, Thank you sis, Goodevening, It's my Pleasure to Say ow ar you this evening?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:
a good non-alcoholic drink should be fine. And I'm still awaiting the handsome guy wink
Here you go ma'am smiley.

*serves her*

*looks around again while wondering*.....Where is this handsome dude sef?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Ehmmmmm......*Pours Holy water on him with anointing oil......

ehmmmmmm...........Pls I hope ur vein is now functioning well?.....
u need not bother yourSef... Jez a smile will do
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Detectors are very functional and if say na.... *coughs and clears throat*.....she get the detectors go don automatically fling her comot cheesycheesygrin.

Am just trying to make sure everybody is safe here
Pls switch to the game btw Bayern and Paderborn

Where did africanapple go self....
I guess she went to the rest-room
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Maka why nah
U for talk say u wan abuse ManU smallgringrin
haba why i go insult man u? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Jb I hope ur detector are working perfectly....
Because u still know the drill

BTW....I hope all is well
what is he talking about

very well
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Me self fear u pass
Because u sabi hide ur feelings that a blind we talk say ......guy man why u dey lie nah

Not knowing she is good at acting and demonstrating her acting skills and director skill in this bar.....
See you!!....dirty minded.....You better go and format your Mind.......

No time to chk time again jare.....My Time is up...I'l b back at any other time.........Goodnight and sweet dreams
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: Come oh! Dis match don't start?
14mins from now wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: And this is just the only Reason why I hate moving or chatting with some pple......

Naija Apple, America Apple, Neighty apple or whatever names you have called it,.....
Really I'm VERY SORRY for whichever way you might have been offended tru my online mssgs with some Pple here....Sincerely, I meant no harm for anybody,....
My Life is jst that When I'm less busy, I crack Jokes alot with no stings attached to it.
l0l #GBAM! *faints make nobody pour me water oOo. Na dat 1 go cause fyt
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I'm a guy undecided
mtcheeew, see me o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Am just trying to make sure everybody is safe here
Pls switch to the game btw Bayern and Paderborn

Where did africanapple go self....
I guess she went to the rest-room
Hehehehe cheesycheesy.

*switches the TV to the match*

Results displayed below. Match @ 34 mins now wink.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:
a good non-alcoholic drink should be fine. And I'm still awaiting the handsome guy wink
hmm about the guy...lemme list our top 3 den u pick your choice

1>Neighy

2>Neighy

and lastly

3>Neighy

the criterial is nt only freshness but also attitude towards babes
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Owkay, Thank you sis, Goodevening, It's my Pleasure to Say ow ar you this evening?
and it is my pleasure to reply fine but hotty...I'm in d saloon...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: haba why i go insult man u? grin

U no read BTW lines of what u put downtongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

I hope those assess are well prepared to decieve those guys to make errors while playing
l0l i'l c 2 dat
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

She lied
But why did u add lie to ur CV nah
he's poke nosing undecided

BT y did u also add pk to ur CV
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: what is he talking about

very well

U mean Jb....
I can see that from ur smile as u left the restroom that all is very well

So no workload today
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: shUU Kasala don burst woh #SpcAgtOko lipsrsealed
who s space goat abi spc deni

pls o.

leave my jbluv55 for me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.