Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (858431 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
*taps her by the shower*

Wake up ma'am, Rice with what? cheesycheesygrin
Ayaf said it na....I want eats Semo wit Rice...Lobatan!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: Anyway. This country dey hard everybody. Wetin man go do?
Nothing o. Na just to pray to God o cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy:
assorted wines, assrtd soft drinks,assrtd liquor e.t.c alcoholic and non alcoholic.. Local drinks and so On
EeeRrmM we have handsome guys to... cheesy
a good non-alcoholic drink should be fine. And I'm still awaiting the handsome guy wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: ok nw ! Arsenallllll

I hope those assess are well prepared to decieve those guys to make errors while playing
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote
author=dre11]

cheesy
cheesy
And she did make a stop over at mah side stroking mah hair stands and
fixing her eyes on the hair like say nah her projectgrin[/quote] And I am sure, He was making the above statemnt in His Dream .......emmm.....quickly Pour Cold water on his Face...so as to wake him up......
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Ayaf said it na....I want eats Semo wit Rice...Lobatan!!
Ok ma'am smiley.

*whispers to her*.....no need for that thing wey you write for up na. Everybody sabi say na joke u dey na wink.

Make I go bring your food come.

*dashes away*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tamudo:
I guess I'm suppose to say sorry for not honouring the mention the other day,Ayam sorri...
Abeg! I no b ghost ooo,I just enjoying being a looker.

its an honour. wink to finally chat with u! I wish I can also be an onlooker/eavesdropper. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Nothing o. Na just to pray to God o cheesycheesygrin.
I dey tell u!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Come oh! Dis match don't start?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok ma'am smiley.

*whispers to her*.....no need for that thing wey you write for up na. Everybody sabi say na joke u dey na wink.

Make I go bring your food come.

*dashes away*
Wow....tnx so much....

And btw....No be evrybody sabi recognise Jokes sha o,....Some pple don press control P and which is nt meant to be, Owkay o...No wahala.... Thanks
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Really?....

* Brings Left Ear closer to him like an Amebo.......

....JBLuvies....Pls kindly tell me those that Said that...and I will reply you back wit my own response.............ehmmmmmm................ Pls dnt be offended by that statemnt o o
Hehehe cheesycheesygrin

*whispers some mumbo jumbo to her and runs away* cheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: And I am sure, He was making the above statemnt in His relating the Dream I had to the forumite .......emmm.....quickly Pour Cold water on his Face...so as to wake him up stop talking......

cheesy
cheesy
So sorry to have relate ur dreams to the whole public..... But
I was so excited that finally I can call her my ownwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: its an honour. wink to finally chat with u! I wish I can also be an onlooker/eavesdropper. grin
Dat 1 na very simple thing nawww,just dey read pples comment n refuse to make urs...how add can that be?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*sits on his laps with my arms hugging around his neck*
Yes, dear?
*kisses her neck while rubbing her back*

*whispers to her*....shall we go into the inner chambers and work this out winkgrin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: #YINMU
imu e ma jabo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
So sorry to have relate ur dreams to the whole public..... But
I was so excited that finally I can call her my ownwink
Chinekeh!!!....Wat am I reading or what Am I seeing here ?.....change of Comments nawa o.............Hmmmmm........ Na expert you be o....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I no fall in love...I just wan marry am unto free food/drinks mata grin
see gobe.

wicked gyal, tnk god say him no fall
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
*kisses her neck while rubbing her back*

*whispers to her*....shall we go into the inner chambers and work this out winkgrin.
*coughs*
*sneezes*

hmmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Of course, and my assistant neighy is also improving his skills. How do you plan on providing assistance?
very well then
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tamudo:
Dat 1 na very simple thing nawww,just dey read pples comment n refuse to make urs...how add can that be?
ah! It hard oh! Ppl differ sha!

Yeh! This was ur 56th post.
Ah!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Chinekeh!!!....Wat am I reading or what Am I seeing here ?.....change of Comments nawa o.............Hmmmmm........ Na expert you be o....

undecided
I didn't change the comment
I was only giving a reported speech....

cheesy
And am sure it won't have the bite, umh, the effizee, the woah factor u wanted it to have

Because am not good at descriptive analogy of situationsgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok blush purple nigbayen o shockedshockedshocked.

Are you sure you are not confusing me with LogoDWhiz or DaveP. BTW, I have someone I want to e-marry already wink.

Lemme bring some water for you to wash your face so e go clear cheesycheesytongue.
wetin dey sele o xtarxhyne?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: *coughs*
*sneezes*

hmmmmmmm

Jb I hope ur detector are working perfectly....
Because u still know the drill

BTW....I hope all is well
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

I hope those assess are well prepared to decieve those guys to make errors while playing
get shocked tonight!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: wetin dey sele o xtarxhyne?
nothing dey shele o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: who s talking abouh e-marriage here.undecided.....f I may ask, who s d lady?

LogoDWhiz is wink

I no blind na...my eyes clear lyk werey grin
undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:
a good non-alcoholic drink should be fine. And I'm still awaiting the handsome guy wink

cheesy
cheesy....

Trully hanDSome cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
okay, so let me officially say hi to the damsels who frequent this joint
spcagtoko
xtarxhyne
Stenon

*na was sha, these kind nicks. my mouth self dey pain me*

nice to meet u girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: get shocked tonight!!

Which current is gonna shock me
Is it AC or DC

Make I dey prepared for itgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: nothing dey shele o
make we no fight o. Our team dey play soon o!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Beennkumar:
No one claimed your throne. I just couldn't let anyone do that to my beloved. smiley

Your throne's still the way you left it. smiley
Awww smiley
Blushing state of mind cheesy

So sweet of you not to have gotten another one to occupy my dearest space beside you wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Wow....tnx so much....

And btw....No be evrybody sabi recognise Jokes sha o,....Some pple don press control P and which is nt meant to be, Owkay o...No wahala.... Thanks
For here na erryborry sabi say we dey bar so relax mami wink.

*whispers to her*......but if you like Mr A make, nor dey carry the matter joke alone o cheesycheesytongue

*serves her and runs away*

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.