Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (856843 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked PrincessB1, anytime I see you around I'm reminded about Princesa grin.

How are you today?
Abi nasmiley Am gud...... wat abt yu
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34: Piss or Peace....

I learnt someone is doing a re_naming ceremony today...

where is the register pls..
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Na re-naming ceremony true true cheesycheesy.

Peace ni o baba cheesy. How you dey na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
dre11:

undecided
Wetin mah name do u why u dey call am
Abi I snatch ur GFangry
haba. Na hear i hear am na grin

U no fit na. undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kaybee3 welcome sir smiley.

*guides him to a seat*

I'm guessing you here for the birthday sire, what shall I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
i will send my boys to rob this beer parlour one day one day...

if not for Kelvingraphics birthday parry holdin forth later today, i for do that thing sheecow is best known for now...

angry angry angry angry
angry angry
angry angry angry
angry angry
angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Abi nasmiley Am gud...... wat abt yu
Am alright dear. Hope you came with your bikini today o. We are having a pool party o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Na re-naming ceremony true true cheesycheesy.

Peace ni o baba cheesy. How you dey na?

do yu know how long yu kept me waiting??...

anyway (which is not a way), Up selsi...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34: i will send my boys to rob this beer parlour one day one day...

if not for Kelvingraphics birthday parry holdin forth later today, i for do that thing sheecow is best known for now...

angry angry angry angry
angry angry
angry angry angry
angry angry
angry angry angry angry
Baba nor vex o. Na consultations as per the parry na im we dey do o.

Up Chelsea sire. Wetin make I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON: Emmmmm...........*Clears throat*...Bt hmmmmm.......

More Power to the strength of our nicknames Interpreter..... Learning new things in JB bar....
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Learning new tinz indeed grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: the latter of course grin

grincheesy I hope I can help it...

Reserve my VVIP section sha, and probably a room cool
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy.

Done sire smiley. What shall I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kaybee3(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: Kaybee3 welcome sir smiley.

*guides him to a seat*

I'm guessing you here for the birthday sire, what shall I serve you?
lol actually I follow someone here but bro two plastic of origin will do
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Spaxon how are you dear? Tis been a while o cheesy.

*guides her to a special seat*

What shall I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Baba nor vex o. Na consultations as per the parry na im we dey do o.

Up Chelsea sire. Wetin make I serve you?

something wey no go affect the item no 7 for kelvin re_naming parry...
hmm lemme see, i go give you small wahala do oo
a gourd of palmwine (undiluted) (for a start)
+ one pelebe bottle of Ibile
+ 2 wraps of chin-chin (eja gbigbe)
small calabash for me to mix am myself..
Hope i do not ask too much shey??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy.

Done sire smiley. What shall I serve you?
e don start?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
kaybee3: lol actually I follow someone here but bro two plastic of origin will do
Right away sire smiley.

Will that be all? We have declared the swimming pools open for the birthday o winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: haba. Na hear i hear am na grin

U no fit na. undecided

Abi nah...
Where ur e-sweetheart I mean miztola

Its being long have seen her last ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
vosquare: *enters gently*
How are you sir? I can see you have been given a seat grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
*sights merit12 and lertee @ the entrance*

Welcome buriful ladies grin.

*guides them to seats in the VIP lounge*

What shall I offer you ladies? grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON: Hmmmm....bt you dnt tell me before
na!!....Owkay...Let me try to join you guys... bt I'm kinda shy to enter
alone
You mean to enter the pool? cheesycheesygrin. Don't worry, harlos and neighy should be here to ensure you aren't alone wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
*Sights KALU01, approaches and welcomes him*

Welcome sire smiley.

*guides him to a seat*

What shall I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
Nothing much. I spent most of the day preparing for my interview today and sleeping. grin
Interview?
How come i didn't know?
Oh well
Hope the interview was good?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: e don start?
Very soon o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
*Enters lounge and surveys under his Kung Lao hat**

Jbluv55... How av u been? Tis been a while.. Am sowie av been away building my crib too... Am here to sample the landscape we av 2nite for KelvinGraphics... Meanwhile I'v also brought you something to toast for recent chelsea victories...

Cheers Brova!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
dechandel:
Interview?
How come i didn't know?
Oh well
Hope the interview was good?
You didn't know? I'm sorry. sad

It was quite okay.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
dre11:

Abi nah...
Where ur e-sweetheart I mean miztola

Its being long have seen her last ooo
Miztola no wan gree my own again sad

Jbluv55 don tip me how to win back her heart....i'll try my luck cheesy.

Wat'sUp with you to, been a while, na which side you dey patronize now?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34:

something wey no go affect the item no 7 for kelvin re_naming parry...
hmm lemme see, i go give you small wahala do oo
a gourd of palmwine (undiluted) (for a start)
+ one pelebe bottle of Ibile
+ 2 wraps of chin-chin (eja gbigbe)
small calabash for me to mix am myself..
Hope i do not ask too much shey??
Here's the gourd of pammy

[img]http://4.bp..com/--Q10lNVDlw4/UHwAUm_sAMI/AAAAAAAAAr4/8C_qs076bEg/s1600/igba+book+cover.jpg[/img]

*pours some inside calabash for him*

*whispers to him*.....this your chinchin and ibile confuse me o cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: Spaxon how are you dear? Tis been a while o cheesy.

*guides her to a special seat*

What shall I serve you?
thanksss dearie.
oohh I missed you guys dre11 missmossy liamm kelvingraphics joecutie obinoscopy holyboss
I love u all

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
You didn't know? I'm sorry. sad

It was quite okay.
Quite u say

I was expecting wonderful
Or were you nervous again? Like the last one grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Very soon o grin.
torh.
*writes down his phone number on a small note* here, flashCall me when the show begins grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Spaxon: thanksss dearie.
oohh I missed you guys dre11 missmossy liamm kelvingraphics joecutie obinoscopy holyboss
I love u all

I know i'm invisible cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: *Enters lounge and surveys under is Kung Lao hat**

Jbluv55... How av u been? Tis been a while.. Am sowie av been away building my crib too... Am here to sample the landscape we av 2nite for KelvinGraphics... Meanwhile I'v also brought you something to toast for recent chelsea victories...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1733202_awinee_jpegb049a7372f6266b06c27e9685fe38bb5

Cheers Brova!!!! grin grin

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Crib ke? I better start thinking of building a crib too then grin.

Tis been a while truly. You do well o. Up Chelsea cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: *sights merit12 and lertee @ the entrance*

Welcome buriful ladies grin.

*guides them to seats in the VIP lounge*

What shall I offer you ladies? grin.
Thanks sir,how's your day going?

Hollandia yoghurt with chips grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.