Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (858234 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Preciousone4ril:

Celebrity? Which of em?
Na KelvinGraphics o cheesygrin. And We Chelsea fans have out of magnanimity contributed drinks and foods towards that winkgrin.

What shall we serve you? grin

*whispers to him*.......there's gonna be a pool parry too o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
You mean to enter the pool? cheesycheesygrin. Don't worry, harlos and neighy should be here to ensure you aren't alone wink
I'm here, where is she?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
olubukato:

uncle mi..i dey fine o..eku ise sir smiley
Rankadede cheesygrin. Na me be your uncle shockedshockedshocked. Haaa!!! Baba e ma je ki n Ku ni kekere o cheesycheesygrin.

How's life and you subjects sir? And what shall we serve you sir? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
neighy: shocked na 2:19pm be morning? undecided i talk am SpecialAgent{SpcAgtOko} don jazz jbluv55
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. You nor go ever understand how this kind jazz dey work for my body grin.

*whispers to him*......I'm thinking of proposing soon o cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
olubukato:

undecided
Bhet why?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34:

chai!.. meaning yu never tasted pammy distill with monkey tail before??.. u dey miss... never mind, since the celebrant claim he has everything under control, i will order him to get me the relevant stuff to complement my request..
Erm......KelvinGraphics never bring those ingredients wey we go carry finish the monkey tail noni o cheesycheesygrin.

BTW, e be like say our team get small problem abi how you take see that match yday?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
shockedshockedshocked

Hollandia and chips? cheesycheesy. Right away o grin.

My day is going great o. Na registration palava again o grin.
Thanks..
Why surprised? shocked

What registration please,i hope I have done mine grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: grin cheesy grin this one must not 'passover' me *jets out to buy a "Learn how to swim in 5minutes" Video tape*
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. Bros you better learn sharpaly o or else .....lipsrsealedgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Thank God you are here now dear. We are having a party today o - its KelvinGraphics birthday grin.

Hope you won't mind joining in the parry grin.
Am on.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. You nor go ever understand how this kind jazz dey work for my body grin.

*whispers to him*......I'm thinking of proposing soon o cheesycheesygrin
shocked shocked Ma go order ma TUXEDO cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm......KelvinGraphics never bring those ingredients wey we go carry finish the monkey tail noni o cheesycheesygrin.

BTW, e be like say our team get small problem abi how you take see that match yday?

i dont think so...
1. we paraded most of our fringe players
2. its not easy playing a championship side (leicester city na good example)
3. we shud have buried the match in the first half if not for some waywardness on the part of shurlle and Remy misfit..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Nd wat give u d impression dat he can.... Abegi na u i want jarewink
Erm...... I trust that 'he' should be willing and able winkgrin, moreso I already have a date for the parry o winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
lertee:
Bhet why?

Lertee! wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishsoph:

Lertee! wink cheesy
grin grin
That reminds me,how is de_gong? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Oboy selsi too get Mouth Die... HOLLA 2 OL THE CHELSEA FAN IN THE BUILDING cool ..... #ChopKnuckle .... Wia our bra bearer *ALORAX
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
lertee:
Thanks..
Why surprised? shocked

What registration please,i hope I have done mine grin
Thot you would request for some vodka or wine noni cheesygrin.

I'm referring to this yeye voters reg exercise wey no get head and even tail cheesycheesy.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
I am looking for ma STENON undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: Erm...... I trust that 'he' should be willing and able winkgrin, moreso I already have a date for the parry o winkgrin.
undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34:

i dont think so...
1. we paraded most of our fringe players
2. its not easy playing a championship side (leicester city na good example)
3. we shud have buried the match in the first half if not for some waywardness on the part of shurlle and Remy misfit..
oboy see doz shurrlle free kicks...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tamudo:
Oh MY! Oga KelvinGraphics Happy Birthday to you oooooooo.
Oga jb,abt the drink, I will pass
No qualms sire smiley. Enjoy the view then wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
PrincessB1: undecided undecided
Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Oya wetin make I serve you na? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
neighy: Oboy selsi too get Mouth Die... HOLLA 2 OL THE CHELSEA FAN IN THE BUILDING cool ..... #ChopKnuckle .... Wia our bra bearer *ALORAX2
FiXED!!! Thank me later wink.

Maybe she don go change for the pool parry cheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
neighy: do u want yours... Interpreted?
Hmmmmm.....silence....

I doubt if you can get mine correctly....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
*sights leyitto @ the entrance*

Welcome sire, I suppose you're here for the parry sir? smiley

*guides him to a seat*

What shall I serve you? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
neighy: oboy see doz shurrlle free kicks...

only if he had put some measurement atleast.. he love to over hit.. i think he is better off as a second striker... which i dont see mou doing that for now... 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 flat..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
neighy: I am looking for ma STENON undecided
Ehn....ehn.....!!....Really...??.....

oya na...........With respect to the nairalander tradition......

Picture of you looking for that STENON.....or....emmmm.....

clears throat......

I.dont.believe.it

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON darling smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
You mean to enter the pool? cheesycheesygrin. Don't worry, harlos and neighy should be here to ensure you aren't alone wink
Nawa o.......Where you put JBluvie and dearest Dre 11 ?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Temigracie!!!

(lowers intonation) i was lipsrsealed

a certain robot was jelos i was dancing wif you. shocked wait o, anoda temigracie?? What is happening o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
dre11:

Em
Em
grin
How about rat poisoncheesy cool
Shey u go manage amtongue
Nor wahala bro, I sabi say after the parry rats go plenty and we go need rat poison by then wink.

*collects the rat poison and keeps it grin*

So wetin make I serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: Temigracii!!!

(lowers intonation) i was lipsrsealed

a certain robot was jelos i was dancing wif you. shocked wait o, anoda temigrace?? What is happening o.

Dude, whats happening??

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Its kicking of by 6pm bae
Ok celebrant. The guests that are already here are being taken care of in anticipation o wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.