Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847913 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Guess who is coming to parry...

FRANKYSNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34: Guess who is coming to parry...

Frankysnow is not God na. Lol.

Brb please.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hope you came with your bikini sha grin. The pools have been declared open o winkgrin
sure...dem go take
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mweq1x-udR4

That makes us two then winkgrin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by vosquare: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*sprays confetti and party streamers at him and forcibly puts him in a chair with a drink in hand*

Today is not the day for quiet games.
sure?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
aiit.......
FrankySnow: Frankysnow is not God na. Lol.

Brb please.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
Nothing much. I spent most of the day preparing for my interview today and sleeping. grin
And how was it?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by vosquare: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
How are you sir? I can see you have been given a seat grin.
i gentu jawe....tennis court open?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Swiftboy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: And its the end of week 5 for EPL with Chelsea still topping the table with 13 points cool while other big teams except for Arsenal and Man City refused to add more points grin

Congrats to all Chelsea fans smiley. Today's Results and updated table below cool

Tags:
UP Chelsea! even our team B no dey carry last! grin
That Oscar's goal na eleleh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Na KelvinGraphics o cheesygrin. And We Chelsea fans have out of magnanimity contributed drinks and foods towards that winkgrin.

What shall we serve you? grin

*whispers to him*.......there's gonna be a pool parry too o grin

Oga kelvingraphics...happy bday to u ooo. May ur pocket never leak n may ur river become oceans. U shall explode in all ramification of ya life but wld neva encounter boko haram! May ebola be far from ya household n may u b able to play football with ur children's children. Its well wit u....ameeeeen!

Bar man, 2 bottles of chilled udeme pls..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. This one na bar o and na NL property o or you nor dey see the Star wey dey main entrance ni cheesycheesygrin.

This your question get as e be o. I think say you dey the LOC ni? grin
yeah nah.. Shebi nah ur arena nah.. Just wanted to knw howz going b4 we start... Its almost time already...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Swiftboy: UP Chelsea! even our team B no dey carry last! grin
That Oscar's goal na eleleh
Hehehe cheesycheesygrin. How are you sire? Tis bin a while, how paroles?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv
Mo nbo cheesy

Kosere laleyi smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos: STENON darling smiley
.........Goodevening frnd mi...And ow ar you dis evening?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by leyitto(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: *sights leyitto @ the entrance*

Welcome sire, I suppose you're here for the parry sir? smiley

*guides him to a seat*

What shall I serve you? grin

*takes a bow, adjusts tux and forms badoo*
Do u av goldspot, Dr Pepper or Tandi ?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34: Guess who is coming to parry...

*welcomes frankysnow*

How are you ma'am? smiley

*guides her to a seat beside jobsat34*

What shall we offer you? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
dechandel:
Quite u say

I was expecting wonderful
Or were you nervous again? Like the last one grin
Hehe. Not as nervous as the first though. grin

Actually, it was much better. smiley

I don't know what to wear for the bash. sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok celebrant. The guests that are already here are being taken care of in anticipation o wink.
I will be with them very soon sir... Harlos is still washing my Limousine and my private Aeroplanegringrin

Once he is done, my driver KingTom will drive me and my wife Cdamsel down to the venue immediatelygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: yeah nah.. Shebi nah ur arena nah.. Just wanted to knw howz going b4 we start... Its almost time already...
Hehe cheesygrin. Yeah its about time wink.

Make I start to add more drinks keep for chillers wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
And how was it?
Much better than the first. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON: .........Goodevening frnd mi...And ow ar you dis evening?
I'm feeling great todaysmiley
How are you too dear?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Leetunechi: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ladies

if you wear pants go dat side

if you nor wear go my left

dos wey wear G-strings like priscaoge biko com to daddy cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
leyitto:

Hehehe cheesycheesy. Welcome once again sir. Hope you're prepared for the pool party too grin.

Here's Goldspot sire.

Will that be all?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
*welcomes frankysnow*

How are you ma'am? smiley

*guides her to a seat beside jobsat34*

What shall we offer you? smiley
I need nothing from you jb until you tell me why you sacked me. undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I will be with them very soon sir... Harlos is still washing my Limousine and my private Aeroplanegringrin

Once he is done, my driver KingTom will me and my wife Cdamsel down to the venue immediatelygrin

Today is your na, you can do as you like. I fit pilot you private jet sef if you want.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi: Ladies

Shall I declare the pool open sir? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Swiftboy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesygrin. How are you sire? Tis bin a while, how paroles?
parole dey go JB to sure! grin
wey the babe you promised? angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi: Ladies

Abi my eyes are seeing double ni
Tunechi
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
leyitto:

Loooool. Guy, which kain order be dis now? No wahala. Jb is always on point. abi make I re-order for u? *winks*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
harlos: I'm feeling great todaysmiley
How are you too dear?
I Jst gt back to my room....Feeling tired and Hungry....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jobsat34 I'm here now. wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by leyitto(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Welcome once again sir. Hope you're prepared for the pool party too grin.

Here's Goldspot sire.

Will that be all?

Thanks boss... U're one very effective maitre d'... Thanks once again... Let the party begin ooo...

*looks around* where is this chic na ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.