Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (858280 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Spaxon: thanksss dearie.
oohh I missed you guys dre11 missmossy liamm kelvingraphics joecutie obinoscopy holyboss
I love u all
I've been asking about you sha, heard you went to pluto, yes? cheesygrin

All the same welcome back dear smiley. Missed ya too smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
lertee:
Thanks sir,how's your day going?

Hollandia yoghurt with chips grin

undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
lertee:
Thanks sir,how's your day going?

Hollandia yoghurt with chips grin
shockedshockedshocked

Hollandia and chips? cheesycheesy. Right away o grin.

My day is going great o. Na registration palava again o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Am alright dear. Hope you came with your bikini today o. We are having a pool party o grin
Gud to hear dat...... Bikini ke, swimwear ni..... enjy ursef cuz me i no fit swm .... abi u go teach meundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

I know i'm invisible cry
*pulls him by the nose, he screams cheesygrin*......you are not invisible sire grin.

*guides him to a seat*

What shall we offer you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here's the gourd of pammy

[img]http://4.bp..com/--Q10lNVDlw4/UHwAUm_sAMI/AAAAAAAAAr4/8C_qs076bEg/s1600/igba+book+cover.jpg[/img]

*pours some inside calabash for him*

*whispers to him*.....this your chinchin and ibile confuse me o cheesycheesygrin.

chai!.. meaning yu never tasted pammy distill with monkey tail before??.. u dey miss... never mind, since the celebrant claim he has everything under control, i will order him to get me the relevant stuff to complement my request..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Crib ke? I better start thinking of building a crib too then grin.

Tis been a while truly. You do well o. Up Chelsea cheesycheesygrin.
yes bro... But wetin u wan take am do nah? Youv got a wonderful place here already... So what on ground for now... Agenda of the pari and so on..
?

grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Gud to hear dat...... Bikini ke, swimwear ni..... enjy ursef cuz me i no fit swm .... abi u go teach meundecided
Hehehe cheesycheesy. I wouldn't have minded teaching you but erm.......lipsrsealed

I know someone Who's capable of teaching you properly cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: Miztola no wan gree my own again sad

Jbluv55 don tip me how to win back her heart....i'll try my luck cheesy.

Wat'sUp with you to, been a while, na which side you dey patronize now?

I dey here nah
And some few places u can check in mah posting
Abeg make u try that trick ooo I wan see u and total together....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
olubukato:

undecided
Baba o cool. How are you sir? Tis been a while smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
The party don start? Will join y'all soon. I've got to freshen up and change into my party dress. Jbluv....i dey come.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Sorry I didn't notice your reply dear.

Its cool you get to feel @home even there cool.

How have you been?
I've been good JB.Thanks for asking. It feels nice to have friends whose faces I've never seen but yet, genuinely care about me.Thanks.I hope you are also doing well.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Spaxon: thanksss dearie.
oohh I missed you guys dre11 missmossy liamm kelvingraphics joecutie obinoscopy holyboss
I love u all

cheesy
cheesy
Where u waka go all this while
Abi u wan tell me say them don borrow that ur fone again

Abi u wan lie say nah school work like say we no go school self
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: yes bro... But wetin u wan take am do nah? Youv got a wonderful place here already... So what on ground for now... Agenda of the pari and so on..
?

grin
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. This one na bar o and na NL property o or you nor dey see the Star wey dey main entrance ni cheesycheesygrin.

This your question get as e be o. I think say you dey the LOC ni? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samadict: The party don start? Will join y'all soon. I've got to freshen up and change into my party dress. Jbluv....i dey come.
The parry almost start o. We dey expect you o. Make sure you carry your swimsuit come o cos we don declare the pools open too wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. I wouldn't have minded teaching you but erm.......lipsrsealed

I know someone Who's capable of teaching you properly cheesycheesygrin.
grin cheesy grin this one must not 'passover' me *jets out to buy a "Learn how to swim in 5minutes" Video tape*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by PrincessB1(f): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: Hehehe cheesycheesy. I wouldn't have minded teaching you but erm.......lipsrsealed I know someone Who's capable of teaching you properly cheesycheesygrin.
Nd wat give u d impression dat he can.... Abegi na u i want jarewink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: what's popping today
na corn dey pop oo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Something like that grin
smtn lyk wat?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
dre11:

I dey here nah
And some few places u can check in mah posting
Abeg make u try that trick ooo I wan see u and total together....
lol I will.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beey: I've been good JB.Thanks for asking. It feels nice to have friends whose faces I've never seen but yet, genuinely care about me.Thanks.I hope you are also doing well.
Thank God you are here now dear. We are having a party today o - its KelvinGraphics birthday grin.

Hope you won't mind joining in the parry grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
*pulls him by the nose, he screams cheesygrin*......you are not invisible sire grin.

*guides him to a seat*

What shall we offer you?
A hot cup of coffee will do....

Add milk too smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
The parry almost start o. We dey expect you o. Make sure you carry your swimsuit come o cos we don declare the pools open too wink.
No wahala o. i just comot for bathroom. About to get my hair dried and styled. *smiles*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Wonderful too sire smiley. We are celebrating the birthday of a celebrity winkcheesy

Celebrity? Which of em?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: m fine hun wink
Hope you came with your bikini sha grin. The pools have been declared open o winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55,

Has this person come here today?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
papindinho: Yea, been like years. Nah, I'm in Ife. Wow! KelvinGraphics kwa! Oya serve me anything servable jor....lol
Ok. How's Great ife?

Erm......na that one fit cause kasala o. the last time wey somborry make that kind order, na with cutlass e start to dey chase me o when someone else bin tell am say the Lokili meat wey we serve am na *** meat grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
STENON: Emmmmm...........*Clears throat*...Bt hmmmmm.......

More Power to the strength of our nicknames Interpreter..... Learning new things in JB bar....
do u want yours... Interpreted?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
jnrbayano: Jbluv55,

Has this person come here today?
Welcome back sire, I haven't seen your guest today o but Beennkumar has been here smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
what of tracey and frankysnow.. ?? dem never show face nii..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
*hugs her tight too then looks into her eyes*......you look happy this morning dear. What's your secret? grin
shocked na 2:19pm be morning? undecided i talk am SpecialAgent{SpcAgtOko} don jazz jbluv55
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Baba o cool. How are you sir? Tis been a while smiley.

uncle mi..i dey fine o..eku ise sir smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.