Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (856778 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
jnrbayano: What's popping people?
Bros! This one u sit only u.. *In a Whisper* you dy expect any beb?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Biko I nor be guy na, obirin ni Mi embarassed
shocked Chai!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by ideology(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Everything dey sire and its on the celebrant o cheesygrin
You mean kelvingraphics and his pal

Any way, i need a pot of goat meat and bottle water tongue

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
davep...pls holla @ me wen ts tym for my presentation

tanks

jbluv55...I nid a drink hre
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa: Hellooooooo!! I'ts my first time here, can someone please get me a cold drink and show me around? grin
just shout jbluv55, smone will surely attends tu yu.. *luk around for frankysnow* yu can take one of this snapps in my care, distilled wit few drop of tail, enof to make one speak in tongue...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome sire smiley. How has ur day been?

*serves him*

My day has been tiresome jare. He better come feast on that pepper soup before my hungry fists start picking.

I wouldn't mind any chill drink that ll relive the stress though. In a glass please. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa: Hellooooooo!! I'ts my first time here, can someone please get me a cold drink and show me around? grin
Welcome ma'am smiley. What drink shall we offer you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
undecided

Oya parry don start sir! tongue Wetin I go give you?
Hmmmm...d usual cheesy.... chilld Smirnoff for my lovely lady

tanks n anti.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: shocked Chai!
cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
dechandel:

Don't worry
Already got you one smiley

Go get ready cheesy
*Gives her her dress*

Go get ready too. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
I will buy u drink on one condition..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34: just shout jbluv55, smone will surely attends tu yu.. *luk around for frankysnow* yu can take one of this snapps in my care, distilled wit few drop of tail, enof to make one speak in tongue...
Do you mean monkey tail
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
leyitto:

For tonite, that shouldn't be a problem....

U aving fun yet, bae ?

Yeah. U arent talking like a boy of 16 and I'm liking every bit of it. *smile* Jb....a glass of wine pls.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: Chai!! You will not trek home bro! Drink and get drunk.. No fear I carry my ferrari come grin
*shove him aside* chief, yu can keep ur ferrera or bosingwa... I will surely back her home...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
*Gives her her dress*

Go get ready too. smiley
you no see mee?? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55: *sights khiaa @ the entrance, approaches her and guides her to the VIP lounge*

Welcome ma'am, what shall I offer you? grin

Hello Jbluv: You are looking really nice this evening, if its not to much of a bother I would really enjoy a nice cold margarita. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
*sights emvin @ the entrance, guides him to a seat*

Welcome sir smiley. What shall we offer you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: you no see mee?? undecided
Woky my man! cheesy

How are you doing? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34: *shove him aside* chief, yu can keep ur ferrera or bosingwa... I will surely back her home...
Lolz!! You back go brk oo.. And btw You ar not a donkey grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: I will buy u drink on one condition..

What's the condition? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Leetunechi: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55

please lets declare this pool to be officially open grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: cheesy
Pls dont get drunk.. embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: Bros! This one u sit only u.. *In a Whisper* you dy expect any beb?

Nna you rumple me put me for dustbin na...you no ask after me of all people.

cry

Even Beennkumar too
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Beennkumar:
Woky my man! cheesy

How are you doing? cheesy
I'm fine.. You still dy drink coke?? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Do you mean monkey tail

do i have to bring monkey before yu know that??.. I asked jb for 2 wraps of chinchin, he stylishly turned me down, so i d to sort myself out.. *black market stuff* guess what?, i ended up with 2 parcel!.. So unlimited shayo tonight.. Dont yu agree??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa:

Hello Jbluv: You are looking really nice this evening, if itsn't to much of a bother I would really enjoy a nice cold margarita. cheesy
Here you go ma'am smiley.

So hope you came with your bikini ma'am cos the pool parry is about to begin cheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: Pls dont get drunk.. embarassed
I won't because I can see you already sold your Ferrari. undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
woky: I'm fine.. You still dy drink coke?? undecided
LOL. Sure. I'm a cokeaholic. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34: just shout jbluv55, smone will surely attends tu yu.. *luk around for frankysnow* yu can take one of this snapps in my care, distilled wit few drop of tail, enof to make one speak in tongue...

Thanks, but I don't want Frankysnow to be upset with me, I'll wait for my margarita. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

Nna you rumple me put me for dustbin na...you no ask after me of all people.

cry

Even Beennkumar too
nwanne no be soo, no vex.. E never tay Wey I come here.. I can't fit put my paddy in liquor for dustbin nau..

Ke Ije??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dechandel, I'm ready. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
jobsat34:

do i have to bring monkey before yu know that??.. I asked jb for 2 wraps of chinchin, he stylishly turned me down, so i d to sort myself out.. *black market stuff* guess what?, i ended up with 2 parcel!.. So unlimited shayo tonight.. Dont yu agree??
#Nods head #

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.