Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64510 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nonjebose(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=Khalessi]
She's is looking for online infamy. If we ignore her she will go away. grin[/quote Exactly. Ignore her and a host of them. They seek for childish online infamy
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Emmaomotob(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
lomprico:
U want to turn this to a tribal e-war abi? Illitrate yoruba he-goat!
Yoruba is not a tribe but a kingdom with many tribes angry
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by simdam500(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Olusanya333: Pst E.A Adeboye is 73yrs old wetyn hm fit do again?dat woman must be a winch more dan a winch.Abeg let d man of God finish his race ooo.
b4 i get ban or my post be hidden, let me just second your post
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Olusanya333(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Freest:
Do u serve God or pastors? We work by faith and not sight, and we look up to Jesus d author and finisher and not the pastors... If dey are rich hw is dat ur business? Did u make dem rich? Go get wealth if it is picked from d ground... U not to judge them, cos they will face their own judgement be it good or bad, but God wont spare u if u insult his servants even if they really have done wrong, cos certainly its not ur duty to...
David even fear laying hands on Saul
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Rheetaa(f): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
I do hope this Kanwulia individual is cautioned to desist from posting offensive, insensitive and disrespectful comments on this public forum so NL doesn't lose its savour. Truly distasteful and... Yuck!

8 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lomprico(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Emmaomotob: Yoruba is not a tribe but a kingdom with many tribes angry
Name one!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ladygogo: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Olusanya333: dear u had be suprised i'm not a redeemer. On point is Adeboye greater dan u or i?Actually No. And here we are talking about him. Maybe we end it there and examine ourselves

You dont need to be a redeemer to understand my post. You mentioned that I will repeat what I said before God some day. Who are you to judge me? And you all turn around and criticize others for judging your
'Men of God'.?

Your last statement is totally unrelated to the topic/article.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lepasharon(f): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Who cares who seduced him undecided..kmt..I'm out
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by munex007(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
"Believe me honestly, unless God helps, there are things you cannot handle on your own"
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
iamord:

In my street alone there are over 4 redeem branches on my street .. to top it up cele, 4 square,MFm, CAC.. And some I don't know .. They even use an eatery close to my house , a just completed duplex and my primary school

I mean has the country turning into in the name of religion .. This is not revival.. !! Just that the brainwashed congregation see nothing wrong .. And are ready to defend their cause at all cost. The harvest is really plenty

I hear a pastor can live when he has about 50 followers and it is easier to be a pastor than to work and it is so easy to get a pastor in nigeria, 6 month study ..... and you have a good life.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Olusanya333(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
ladygogo:

You dont need to be a redeemer to understand my post. You mentioned that I will repeat what I said before God some day. Who are you to judge me? And you all turn around and criticize others for judging your
'Men of God'.?

Your last statement is totally unrelated to the topic/article.
Interesting. How do i judge u? Did i said u Judge? I said "u will repeat that before God one day" didn't d Scripture said d same? And i speak from the Scripture. There are ways of speaking if express in Love will edify rather than condemm.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Emmaomotob(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
lomprico:
Name one!
Oyo,Ibadan,Ijebu,Ondo,Owo,,Ijebu-Owo,Ijebu ,Ijebu-Ijesha,Egba,Modikeke,Ipetu-Ijesha,Ekiti,Ife. The list is endless.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by sambisa5: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
zeeayinita:

This means waaar cheesy
Spartans what is ur profession

nuissiance cool they r not hard to identify............this is where u guys showcase yourselves.....(nairaland)

If you wanna know people's profession .......ask google wink

or type on ur internet.........
www. what people do.nuissance/like/zeeayinita.org

shocked
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2014
nora544:

I hear a pastor can live when he has about 50 followers and it is easier to be a pastor than to work and it is so easy to get a pastor in nigeria, 6 month study ..... and you have a good life.

U see am! I heard something similar but it was around 100 followers or so. In the whole area the only flouurishing business are the churches and filling station.. No wonder people r rushing to be pastors.. That's the gold mine..I just pity for a lot of black people
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2014
sambisa5:

nuissiance cool they r not hard to identify............this is where u guys showcase yourselves.....(nairaland)

If you wanna know people's profession .......ask google wink

or type on ur internat.........
www. what people do.nuissance/like/zeeayinita.org

Jeeeez whr is ur sense of humor bro ?
That was a joke haba
Sori if I got on ur nerves n u felt rili pained
Btw its internet not internat
Gnyt!!!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by jahbiz: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2014
Somethings are not jus worth reading on this forum. Is this one a news or new thing?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Acfrank(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2014
no comment..........
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lomprico(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2014
Emmaomotob: Oyo,Ibadan,Ijebu,Ondo,Owo,,Ijebu-Owo,Ijebu ,Ijebu-Ijesha,Egba,Modikeke,Ipetu-Ijesha,Ekiti,Ife. The list is endless.
Simple english! I said name one. Moreover u just mentioned kingdoms of the yoruba tribe, oyo, ijebu, bla bla bla are not tribes but kingdoms. Olodo! U see why I called u illitrate? He-goat!

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2014
kennydee05: You guys should just stop all this insults, remember that not all sins can be forgiven by God.
Brothers you are not the first to abuse, even JESUS CHRIST was condemned, persecuted and abuses were raised upon him and that doesn't stop the will of GOD over HIM. So therefore all of you guys should just stop all the rants.
And please give your lives to JESUS CHRIST

Mofo preach! U don't even understand the verse u got ur point from
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2014
iamord:

U see am! I heard something similar but it was around 100 followers or so. In the whole area the only flouurishing business are the churches and filling station.. No wonder people r rushing to be pastors.. That's the gold mine..I just pity for a lot of black people

and that is why Nigeria is where it is now because the people get brainwashed and all this pastors are Gods who have their own doctrine and their own bible
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by LeJeun3: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2014

I thought I would not see words......... grin

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by sambisa5: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2014
zeeayinita:

Jeeeez whr is ur sense of humor bro ?
That was a joke haba
Sori if I got on ur nerves n u felt rili pained
Btw is internet not internat
Gnyt!!!

whatever shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2014
oweniwe: i can bet with my preek that this thread has the highes number of hidden posts on nairaland

Well I can see ur post ! So this night your preek will be western unioned to our base in the forest for the necessary contortions
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2014
nora544:

and that is why Nigeria is where it is now because the people get brainwashed and all this pastors are Gods who have their own doctrine and their own bible

Bro I used to be in that school of thought
But I got a testimony for you

My eye clear !and I was able to pick race
Now in 9ice voice »I like the kind of way I dey live now! Its the whole africa bro ... I have seen a lot of crap and bs.. From the religious biggots.. Am tired!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2014
sambisa5:

whatever shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lyk duuuuh dtz ur cup of insipid tea
Enjoy ur nite @ sambisa
Buh hey its none of my b.I tho
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dreyl(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2014
zeeayinita:

Lyk duuuuh dtz ur cup of insipid tea
Enjoy ur nite @ sambisa
Buh hey its none of my b.I tho
Zee
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Emmaomotob(m): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2014
lomprico:
Simple english! I said name one. Moreover u just mentioned kingdoms of the yoruba tribe, oyo, ijebu, bla bla bla are not tribes but kingdoms. Olodo! U see why I called u illitrate? He-goat!
See mumu,so with all the hatred you have for Awolowo,you never knew he was from Ijebu tribe and spoke Ijebu version of yoruba.So also,what makes a tribe if not the kingdom they come from.The word yoruba itself does not exist and was given to us.We are simply the sons and daughters of Oduduwa.
You are right to call Yoruba a tribe because we have become extremely interwoven,unlike your drunk people that even a clan of 1000 people will want to claim to be different.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Emmaomotob(m): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2014
nora544:

BRAINWASHED!!!HOW?WHY? WHEN?WHERE?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Imoy(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Better than him of course. . . .
An ex-cultist with a very rough life? undecided
Tufiakwa! cry
Ur st.up.dity is so alarming.

I'm sure ur father will look worse.

That is if he even gets to attain the age of 72

Oloriburuku omo

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by daben1(m): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2014
bobonicez: During Pastor Enoch Adeboye's sermon on Thursday night at the ongoing 62nd annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye narrated that a high profile woman who was an executive of the West African Examinations Council, WAEC, did everything to seduce him.

According to him, the woman came to him and announced to him that God had told her that he would be her husband, and immediately he rebuked her, saying “you know that I am happily married and have children.” That didn’t deter the woman who continued to pester him, and even came to the camp to threaten him, saying “if you stand on my way to marrying this man, I will kill you.”

Pastor Adeboye took the matter to then Inspector General of Police who immediately invited the woman and her husband to his office and after a meeting banned the randy woman from entering the Redemption Camp or ever making passes at the man of God.

“But that measure didn’t stop her. I travelled to London without telling anybody, to work on the church’s devotional, Open Heaven. As soon as I settled down in the room, the telephone rang and the voice at the other end said: “welcome to London. I am coming in 15 minutes,

The cleric continued, wondering why his audience responded with a laughter.Continuing, he said he told the voice:

“You don’t know anything, you know that the Police in London are very efficient and if you dare come here, I will call the Police for you.” There is a Police station a few meters from where I am staying and she must have known that because she didn’t come but kept calling me.“I cried to God Who told me ‘You know of the scripture that says, whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven.’ Believe me honestly, unless God helps, there are things you cannot handle on your own,

He stated, urging the large crowd to stand and pray with holy anger:

“Anyone hindering my progress, before this month is over, Holy Spirit send down Your fire to consume them”.

http://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/how-married-woman-almost-seduced-me.html
this is hilarious, if a man that we all think is spiritually exuberant now runs to police instead of praying, what should the members do then?

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ManTiger(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Abeg wetin happen to page 2 comment?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by patrickmuf(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2014
Are you guys sure page one is all about hidden post? Maybe it's a new method of space booking where you can book a whole page...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Jesus Is Trending Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.