Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64507 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by daben1(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia: Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
This is a private matter and he did not have to bring it to his congregation.
Tacky! kiss

*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*
this is hilarious, if a man that we all think is spiritually exuberant now runs to police instead of praying, what should the members do then?

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nijanigga: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2014
This is not seduction. Has anybody asked if the woman has psychiatry problem?

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by tpia1: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2014
Nicemoc: I wonder who sent that woman on such a mission

very interesting question, would be nice to know the answer/s.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by tpia1: 12:45am On Aug 11, 2014
@ topic

how did i miss all the hidden posts again?

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Imoy(m): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2014
Khalessi:
She's is looking for online infamy. If we ignore her she will go away. grin
Dat girl ehnn.

It is either she no get proper home training
Or she no practice wetin her parents teach her.

A child brought up in a decent home is not supposed to say such of an elderly man (make we forget say na man of God).

That man is old enuf to be her grand father.

Sm4her.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by jhydebaba(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Touch not my annoiting and do my prophet no harm tongue
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lepasharon(f): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2014
Imoy:
Dat girl ehnn.

It is either she no get proper home training
Or she no practice wetin her parents teach her.

A child brought up in a decent home is not supposed to say such of an elderly man (make we forget say na man of God).

That man is old enuf to be her grand father.

Sm4her.

So if he's a pedophile we should still respect him abi? undecided

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Imoy(m): 12:56am On Aug 11, 2014
KanwuliaJara: Good!
This sick topic with that 'DEHYDRATED FROG FACED PASTOR' DADDY GO TO TOILET AND SHYTE YA WOR WOR CHRISTIAN AZZZE has been relocated to where it belongs! I dunno who wanno chase such an OLD FUGLY DOUCHE BAG! undecided
Only a desperado from OGUN STATE that has never had a good phock in her life for sure!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!

And a nice slap to Seun too! kiss
Mission accomplished!
Off to work.
Thanks for the fun. . .

I don't do 'RELIGIOUS SECTION'. . . .with CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM IMBECEEELES!

Take kia all. . . .Time to make some 'dollarssss'! cool
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia:
Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

I'm crying over here, he does.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2014
nijanigga: This is not seduction. Has anybody asked if the woman has psychiatry problem?

As in. Stalking no be seduction grin

Unless he liked it *rofl*

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: Zee

Hawa u?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 11, 2014
How can you say the woman might have been tpia1. This thread is funny.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Imoy(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2014
lepasharon:

So if he's a pedophile we should still respect him abi? undecided
Well he is not.
So he deserves all the respect he can get from u and her.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dreyl(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2014
zeeayinita:

Hawa u?
i'm kool n u?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dreyl(m): 1:08am On Aug 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm crying over here, he does.
huh? Wats funny nw undecided
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lexopus: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2014
bukatyne: Funny story

What I find intriguing is that he reported to the police and not depend on praying the woman away

Thank God for victory over the strange woman

My brother. The IG became Jesus. Very funny!

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 11, 2014
Why do I find this story very difficult to believe?

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 11, 2014
prince3009: Why do I find this story very difficult to believe?

That picture made me skeptical too... lipsrsealed
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by bendeclerk: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2014
Anyone seducing him must look like him....even if he did have her, will he come confessing to us? Tired of reading some of these stale stories. Hes man enough to hold it to himself..why bother us with his life stories. By the way did his so called prayers fail him this time? Thought he had powers over everything? The "Nigerian Jesus"

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by curiouses: 1:25am On Aug 11, 2014
daben1: this is hilarious, if a man that we all think is spiritually exuberant now runs to police instead of praying, what should the members do then?

Whatever happened to your common sense. Like body odour like blackmailing, you can neither pray away both. The MOG did what every reasonable man caught up in situation like this should do.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by curiouses: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2014
bendeclerk: Anyone seducing him must look like him....even if he did have her, will he come confessing to us? Tired of reading some of these stale stories. Hes man enough to hold it to himself..why bother us with his life stories. By the way did his so called prayers fail him this time? Thought he had powers over everything? The "Nigerian Jesus"
Get off your high horse and learn from this MOG. The message here is; You do not put your joystick in every holes that come your way and, though, commit your endeavors into God's hand but, also, learn to use your common sense by not depending on prayer alone.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2014
2.Timothy.3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by curiouses: 1:33am On Aug 11, 2014
lepasharon: Who cares who seduced him undecided..kmt..I'm out

Wait, don't go yet. Were you forced to comment?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by curiouses: 1:36am On Aug 11, 2014
bigbozz: ""Believe me honestly, unless God helps, there are things you cannot handle on your own,""

Except with the police!!!! so he knew God was capable but he run to the police! what's the lesson here?

The lesson here?

Do not put your joystick in every holes that come your way and, though, commit your endeavors into God's hand but, also, learn to use your sense by not depending on prayers alone.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 11, 2014
Deluded pastor Adeboye
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 11, 2014
datalossvictim1: How can you say the woman might have been tpia1. This thread is funny.

You always get a 'like' for every comment you make. I wonder who that person is.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by gbolozy: 1:46am On Aug 11, 2014
So what him chanting about now is dat, wen I nd I is being pestered by dem gals, Rasta should run go tell I.G.? Man-of-Jah, why now? Me tot u could blow dem witches and devils away? How come ya couldn't blow a likkle punany far away? Bloodklout story tellers! Jah guide we fi unu hand o.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by limanmohammed6: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2014
bukatyne: Funny story

What I find intriguing is that he reported to the police and not depend on praying the woman away

Thank God for victory over the strange woman

No matter how condition you find yourself, don't leave prayers.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kirinwa: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia: Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

He's a handsome man. He did the right thing telling his congregation.They will not only be praying for him but also discard rumours should the woman start peddling one.

Telling them will also keep him in check.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kirinwa: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2014
daben1: this is hilarious, if a man that we all think is spiritually exuberant now runs to police instead of praying, what should the members do then?

The Bible enjoins us to respect constituted authority.Involving the police is a good thing.Am very sure he prayed about it too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Jesus Is Trending Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.