Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64488 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by xynerise: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Khalessi:
Ah thank God. All this wannabes are getting on my nerves.
Do people find pleasure in being arrogant and scurrilous? undecided
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by kr0ne(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pastor Adeboye is not even sexy enough to get a free f-ck. Abeg, start telling us the truth.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Emmaomotob(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
This is a private matter and he did not have to bring it to his congregation.
Tacky! kiss

*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*
Only a Igbo can write this. Seun why didn't you block this too.

5 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by mkoabiola: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Women and infidelity!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dreyl(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:
This is totally uncalled for why would u insult someone that's old enough to be ur Father.. smh

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kalvan500: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

What size of condoms do they use. . . So I can prepare? wink

cheesy
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Funjosh(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wait let me ask Seun

Beesluv: grin A whole page with hidden msgs
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dygeasy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Elantracey: Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, keep doing God's work sir, she's just an agent of the devil trying to deter you .

I see nothing wrong in telling his congregation for all i know she could find a way to nail him down later, i know she- devils, they dont give up easily even this might not make her stop.
Seriously? tongue

I need your help in identifying some. smiley
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by bumeks(f): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Donr touch my annoited and do my prophet no harm

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Kalvan500: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
kr0ne: Pastor Adeboye is not even sexy enough to get a free f-ck. Abeg, start telling us the truth.
Rubbish!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by yomi007k(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin pics or #Idontblive it
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Elantracey: Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, keep doing God's work sir, she's just an agent of the devil trying to deter you .

I see nothing wrong in telling his congregation for all i know she could find a way to nail him down later, i know she- devils, they dont give up easily even this might not make her stop.

why this man never speak in the public about that child what got lost at his camp two years ago at the holy gost service for this he keep silent.

this man has a double standart because the story with the woman is good for him

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
lomprico:
So u r sayn dat without him, d millions won't b able to worship God? Issokay!
hey,don't put words into my mouth,i didn't say so,y nt read my post again and try n comprehend wat i rily meant
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
xynerise:
Do people find pleasure in being arrogant and scurrilous? undecided
She's is looking for online infamy. If we ignore her she will go away. grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by bumeks(f): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
kr0ne: Pastor Adeboye is not even sexy enough to get a free f-ck. Abeg, start telling us the truth.
Rubbish!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
fellis: lmao, I was thinking the same thing, this is unusual, all these pastors dey sabi elevate young fine girls to 'a higher level of grace' grin like pastor whatever from COZA church tongue .The woman must be butt ugly for him to have exposed her like that. To say she fine we for never hear this him testimony.

I was at the camp and my prayer is that may God forgive the blogger that wrote this story and more forgiveness for those of you that comment without knowing the true story.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by shejane: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

What size of condoms do they use. . . So I can prepare? wink

From the size(full of fat) of ur leg shows u are no longer a child

So I want to ask you woman, why?

Am not asking 2much by telling you to live upto your old age pls

Very important, don't allow your mouth to curse your body to sin

8 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Emmaomotob(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

What does that mean? I replied the topic of the thread. . . .
Unlike 90% of you on NL. . . . kiss

My prerogative to call your DADDY GO TOILET a dehydrated frog if I wanno! I don't like his multicolored CROC skin.
He needs to take a sound BATH inside the RIVER JORDAN to cure his divine eczema! kiss
Do you know he can buy up your family.It is din that you gonna reach 70,not to talk of being this healthy.

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Freest(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
nora544:

why should I respect a man who teach such a bull.shit
I just pity d miserable life uve come to live... Little wonder ur life is like dis... Come to Christ for help, only Him has answers to ur problems, cos living like this, u,re finished!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by OCcool: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
I wish I can read those hidden comments

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by xynerise: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Khalessi:
She's is looking for online infamy. If we ignore her she will go away. grin
grin. You wan start third war wey we dey expect with this post abi?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dygeasy: Seriously? tongue

I need your help in identifying some. smiley
grin grin

When you're suspecting one just draw my attention tongue
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chaiii I came late oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
OCcool: I wish I can read those hidden comments
i know that feeling grin
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
dem don hide everything for this thread. mtcheew some mods no try oo. anyway sha Adeboye na baba na cool

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by trevolady(f): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by FarmTech(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

Do u want him to wait until rumour starts? Mind the way u insult people.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nonjebose(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
AltarBoy1: O boy... wetin happen for earlier pages... people fight for this thread?
They spewed insults just because of someone's victory over temptation
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lomprico(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Harbosede02: hey,don't put words into my mouth,i didn't say so,y nt read my post again and try n comprehend wat i rily meant
Lol! U have alredy said it naa, what else can I put inside ur mouth? My dear u said so n if u dnt like dat statement there is a modify option on ur post, click it n adjust to what u really meant So dat urs truely will comprehend.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by sambisa5: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

some nuissance just come to nairaland to make fool of themselves.........

Even if u are a muslim....
What do you know to be cuteu dehydrated goat

U called a man of God a dehydrated frog.....you must be very stupid for that......yeyecious nonetity..

Is he ur mate?how do ur elders at home look when they r growing older........cute or like an emaciated pig that you are.....mtcheeeeeew

nonsense!!! am out for you, here sad

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.