Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye (64508 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals / REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
xynerise:
grin. You wan start third war wey we dey expect with this post abi?
I fear nothing or no one. It's just words you know. cool
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Freest:
I just pity d miserable life uve come to live... Little wonder ur life is like dis... Come to Christ for help, only Him has answers to ur problems, cos living like this, u,re finished!!!

I don't want to become a pentecost where pastors fill their pockets and followers have to look where they get food 3 time a day from his fake preaching.

Please tell me why only nigerian pastors are so rich and now all are crying because america didnot give you the drugs.

you don't need it because praying and fasting will heal ebola

8 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ooshinibos: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: Some women nor get shame I swear! cheesy
The reason they will remain single for life!
Miserable bytch!
Na anoda woman home she wan spread her winchcraft waka come? cheesy

Holy anger indeed!
This is a private matter and he did not have to bring it to his congregation.
Tacky! kiss

*he looks like a dehydrated frog.. . . .he ain't even cute*

respect ur elders , you are typical rude Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Toks2008(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
I wish he could tell us about the temptations he fell for.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by xynerise: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Khalessi:
I fear nothing or no one. It's just words you know. cool
Sure. There are some insults you will just smile at
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by bigbozz(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
""Believe me honestly, unless God helps, there are things you cannot handle on your own,""

Except with the police!!!! so he knew God was capable but he run to the police! what's the lesson here?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lomprico(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Emmaomotob: Do you know he can buy up your family.It is din that you gonna reach 70,not to talk of being this healthy.
Just as he has bought yours abi? Some people no sabi talk sef.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Khalessi:
She's is looking for online infamy. If we ignore her she will go away. grin

Pooow pooow.... Shots fired cheesy
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Dygeasy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Elantracey: grin grin

When you're suspecting one just draw my attention tongue
grin
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nonjebose(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
jmoore: Exposing the witches and wizards.

By their comments we shall know them.

The witches on NL are crying foul because the pastor exposed one of them

Any witch that wants to bring down any Pastor with sex, Holy ghost fire!!!! fire!! fire fire them!!!
ol boy,they plenty for here o o o o. Shocking it is
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Spirit1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chillisauce: You won't say the ones you seduced. Or the fine ones that seduced you. Maybe this one worwor that's why we get to read it.

Absolutely. Btw its clear the said woman was a stalker and like most stalkers probably has an underlying psychiatric disorder
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
But why should this make front page
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by amiskurie(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
shocked
Damnnn,history was made on nairaland judging by what I saw on the page two of this thread.

Freaking frk..g Awesome!
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
shejane:

From the size(full of fat) of ur leg shows u are no longer a child

So I want to ask you woman, why?

Am not asking 2much by telling you to live upto your old age pls

Very important, don't allow your mouth to curse your body to sin

Hahahaha full of fat grin dis is sheer wickedness

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
why is the second page of this thread blank na?
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Freest(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
nora544:

I don't want to become a pentecost where pastors fill their pockets and followers have to look where they get food 3 time a day from his fake preaching.

Please tell me why only nigerian pastors are so rich and now all are crying because america didnot give you the drugs.

you don't need it because praying and fasting will heal ebola
Do u serve God or pastors? We work by faith and not sight, and we look up to Jesus d author and finisher and not the pastors... If dey are rich hw is dat ur business? Did u make dem rich? Go get wealth if it is picked from d ground... U not to judge them, cos they will face their own judgement be it good or bad, but God wont spare u if u insult his servants even if they really have done wrong, cos certainly its not ur duty to...

6 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ladygogo: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Olusanya333: Congratulations!!! U will repeat dat befor God one day.

Oh??That it's not compulsory to visit your useless and bacteria infested camps?

God doesnt give a rats azz about your camps, honey.

Maybe he also needs to be informed that his 'ordained' pastors need to stop littering every nook and cranny with churches.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
kr0ne: Pastor Adeboye is not even sexy enough to get a free f-ck. Abeg, start telling us the truth.
Rubbish!
Lol! U crazy
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by mezebel(f): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

whether he looks dehydrated or over hydrated,God is using him mightily...

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by lomprico(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Emmaomotob: Only a Igbo can write this. Seun why didn't you block this too.
U want to turn this to a tribal e-war abi? Illitrate yoruba he-goat!

5 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
sambisa5:

some nuissance just come to nairaland to make fool of themselves.........

Even if u are a muslim....
What do you know to be cuteu dehydrated goat

U called a man of God a dehydrated frog.....you must be very stupid for that......yeyecious nonetity..

Is he ur mate?how do ur elders at home look when they r growing older........cute or like an emaciated pig that you are.....mtcheeeeeew

nonsense!!! am out for you, here sad

This means waaar cheesy
Spartans what is ur profession
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by KanwuliaJara: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good!
This sick topic with that 'DEHYDRATED FROG FACED PASTOR' DADDY GO TO TOILET AND SHYTE YA WOR WOR CHRISTIAN AZZZE has been relocated to where it belongs! I dunno who wanno chase such an OLD FUGLY DOUCHE BAG! undecided
Only a desperado from OGUN STATE that has never had a good phock in her life for sure!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!

And a nice slap to Seun too! kiss
Mission accomplished!
Off to work.
Thanks for the fun. . .

I don't do 'RELIGIOUS SECTION'. . . .with CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM IMBECEEELES!

Take kia all. . . .Time to make some 'dollarssss'! cool
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by ladygogo: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
nora544:

why this man never speak in the public about that child what got lost at his camp two years ago at the holy gost service for this he keep silent.

this man has a double standart because the story with the woman is good for him

You dey mind am? The story will put the church in a negative light. Its all about the brand at the end of the day. These pastors are good businessmen.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Olusanya333(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
ladygogo:

Maybe he also needs to be informed that his 'ordained' pastors need to stop littering every nook and cranny with churches.

dear u had be suprised i'm not a redeemer. On point is Adeboye greater dan u or i?Actually No. And here we are talking about him. Maybe we end it there and examine ourselves
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
lomprico:
U want to turn this to a tribal e-war abi? Illitrate yoruba he-goat!

Buhahahaha aswear dis thread is d ishhhhhhhh
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Freest:
Do u serve God or pastors? We work by faith and not sight, and we look up to Jesus d author and finisher and not the pastors... If dey are rich hw is dat ur business? Did u make dem rich? Go get wealth if it is picked from d ground... U not to judge them, cos they will face their own judgement be it good or bad, but God wont spare u if u insult his servants even if they really have done wrong, cos certainly its not ur duty to...

I have the right to say whtat is wrong or not, that are normal human rights.
I will never keeep my month.
I know how many poor people live in Nigeria and Adeboye live like a king when he comes to an other country because it is his business the company which he called church and not more.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
ladygogo:

In my street alone there are over 4 redeem branches on my street .. to top it up cele, 4 square,MFm, CAC.. And some I don't know .. They even use an eatery close to my house , a just completed duplex and my primary school

I mean has the country turning into in the name of religion .. This is not revival.. !! Just that the brainwashed congregation see nothing wrong .. And are ready to defend their cause at all cost

1 Like

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
ladygogo:

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by Nelrulez(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
You are a big fool
Miserable bytch!

Holy anger indeed!
Tacky! kiss

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by iamord(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
ladygogo:

In my street alone there are over 4 redeem branches on my street .. to top it up cele, 4 square,MFm, CAC.. And some I don't know .. They even use an eatery close to my house , a just completed duplex and my primary school

I mean has the country turning into in the name of religion .. This is not revival.. !! Just that the brainwashed congregation see nothing wrong .. And are ready to defend their cause at all cost. The harvest is really plenty

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
ladygogo:

You dey mind am? The story will put the church in a negative light. Its all about the brand at the end of the day. These pastors are good businessmen.

the business is important but a small little child not and that was for me that he is no real christian, because he didnot even go to the parents of this cild and that shows me that he has no heart and that he is no christian because all he love is money and his private comfort with his jet.
Re: How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye by joshphorlarb: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
bukatyne: Funny story

What I find intriguing is that he reported to the police and not depend on praying the woman away

Thank God for victory over the strange woman
u knw dis is a test of faith.even if he had prayed nd god does nt ansa nko? heaven help dose wh6 help themselves!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Jesus Is Trending Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.