Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! (6308 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / I've Tried So Much But Ladies Wouldn't Leave Me Be....(pics) / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by ztyle(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2008
Easybaby na Calabar girls rock pass!  grin 

B.TW: where have you been? 
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by yicob(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2008
That was a wrong assumption Ztyle. Every girl rocks in her own world.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2008
Gosh! dont turn my thread into something vile

pls.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by ztyle(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
Oh Gamine u don get thread shocked yicob guy na u get your mouth, all i know that Calabar girls Rock grin
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by komekn(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2008
Love me or Leave me, assuming you know what love is to leave it or give it.

You can be sincerely, truly, righteously but completely wrongly in love, that is your idea of love or what you think love is, in other words self deceptively in love. Depending on the situation there may be no love to leave or give, so no question to answer, everybody find level.

Tgirl4real, you get real close to the concept, love is not 50/50, its not dependent on response and it’s not about the self or pre-conditional.

The question is what is LOVE
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by agaba123(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2008
Spamming my Thread cry
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Tgirl4real(f): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
Just be sincere and face all facts. Don't pretend!!!

@Gamine,

na so agaba dey spam thread o grin
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
Say NO to Pretence! smiley)
Shebi seun don xplain d mara. Iz all gud.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by spikedcylinder: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2008
From love to hate to fight to Calabar girls. Carry on. tongue
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2008
Yeah

The Magical community we are in now, NL cheesy
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Tgirl4real(f): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2008
transforms itself by the minute undecided
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2008
Its like a Live snake

so active, meandering this way and that.

Underground fortresses we dont even know about

causing changes of some sort

i know! cheesy
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by spikedcylinder: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2008
Gamine:

Its like a Live snake

so active, meandering this way and that.

Underground fortresses we don't even know about

causing changes of some sort

i know! cheesy

Chai! Are you talking about pushaun pushaun movie abi NL?
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
LOL.

Omo na so we see am for Nairaland ooh

This one pass pashaun pashaun cheesy
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2008
pashaun pashaun dey dia o

na d action part be dat cheesy

mouth bullet
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
heeheeteehee grin
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by yimiton(f): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
People stay in relationships where they don't love their partners for several selfish reason.
It could be for the money, sence of security (some people just hate being alone), the sex, good cook and what have you. It's just selfish but come to think of it, humans are selfish beings.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2008
We are selfish, yeah

But some people do rise above this.

Some are more selfish than others cheesy
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by komekn(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2008
Yimiton,

Forgive me and in the process educate me. You can truly, sincerely love someone for their fame, money, position, charm, sex, etc, in what context are you using love and selfishness here please.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Youngpo413: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Love is too strong an emotion for any mind. Mature or not.

In time, Love fades.

Do people actually feel love? Do people understand the concept of love?

Then why does love come a-knocking as an uninvited guest, then leaves at it's own timing?

Is there even such thing as love? Is it selective? Understanding that it is not racist, is it sexist?
I mean, why do women love completely, but men barely love?

Is it a must for anyone to love? or is it an emotion that we feel we must behold or understand?

Why do humans so much want to love, when they hardly understand the power it holds?

I still do not understand why we say I Love you, when we actually do not.

Is love a privilege? a blessing? a honor? an obligation? or is it an advantage?

Or is Love a mystery that prfers to stay unsolved? Or is it a myth from the time of Cupid and Zeus, an expression that humans believe but yet not real?

If anyone can define love, inform me of where it lives, and who he is, tyrant or not, then I would indeed believe Love is real.

There is nothing like love
It doesn`t exist.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Youngpo413: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Love is too strong an emotion for any mind. Mature or not.

In time, Love fades.

Do people actually feel love? Do people understand the concept of love?

Then why does love come a-knocking as an uninvited guest, then leaves at it's own timing?

Is there even such thing as love? Is it selective? Understanding that it is not racist, is it sexist?
I mean, why do women love completely, but men barely love?

Is it a must for anyone to love? or is it an emotion that we feel we must behold or understand?

Why do humans so much want to love, when they hardly understand the power it holds?

I still do not understand why we say I Love you, when we actually do not.

Is love a privilege? a blessing? a honor? an obligation? or is it an advantage?

Or is Love a mystery that prfers to stay unsolved? Or is it a myth from the time of Cupid and Zeus, an expression that humans believe but yet not real?

If anyone can define love, inform me of where it lives, and who he is, tyrant or not, then I would indeed believe Love is real.

the only real love is from God,apart from that,its lust and people are deceiving themselves in the name of love at the end they cry of heartbreak,now tell me is that love?
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Youngpo413: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2014
eminemkayc:
In my own world,love DOESNT exist,but is only a figment of d imagination of d 2 crew members of d ill fated ship called RELATIONship!

lol @ ill fated ship.
Funny but true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emergency! I Need A Val. / Propose Day Messages For Girl Friend 2015 / Butt Or Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.