Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59979 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
BuddahMonk: The same way tigerclawed faces call
eight is hate

three is tiree

heart is at

art is heart

one is nwan

so you never ask yourself why Yorubas are no longer getting roles in Nollywood grin grin grin grin grin grin

My friend who is a nollywood producer told me Yorubas are the worst set of people to work job, they can ruin your script with their agbopronunciation.

That is why they were relegated to rub my back i rub your back N10000 per film Yoruba movie industry

www.punchng.com/entertainment/life-beat/shocking-earnings-of-yoruba-movie-stars/

go to the link about and see what your people are earning per Yoruba movie because Igbos have chased them out of nollywood bc of poor pronunciation and oral hygiene grin grin grin grin grin

you are right. Igbos have good pronounciation and they speak English without ascent. Mr Ibu, Aki and Pawpaw are very good examples. It is now i understand why you are so daft. Home videos (nollywood) is your source inspiration. I mean those movies that are so poor you know how it will end right from beginning. I never knew there still local eediots like your lisping Igbo self around who still watch such brain draining movies.

Now someone who calls "eight" "hate" and the one who calls "love" "rov", which one is closer to the right thing? If i call "three" "tiree", am still very close. If you are not deeply daft, you would have realized that "h" in "heart" is supposed to be silent. In fact, you are speaking perfect English if you pronounce "heart" as "at". But if you start calling "three" "tili" or "love" "rov" like a Igbo, then you need electroencephalography to be carried out to assess your craniosphere. If not, delusion and disorientation, which are precursors to bipolar disorder are never far away from you, lest they hit you like ebola hitting mr. Patrick Sawyer. For all we know, it may even be that the flatness of your head had adversely affected your auditory cortex, making it edematous. It is possible you heard "eight", but your aforementioned mental incapapability made you think you heard something else. Believe me flatheadedness can be a compounding problem.

14 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Animals are being dealt with tonite..left, right and center.

It is a pathetic day for my Igbo people and I am really disappointed to be honest.

The hunter has become the hunted...Chino and customised13 destroyed in one moment of Yoruba and Ijaw genius..very sad.

I will resurrect Igbo pride, I promise cheesy

My people, learn your lessons.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is anago a.k.a Tunde Salam..

This is the jobless oshogbo slum dweller some people have spent time trading words with.. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

when your fvcking brothers are peeing in their pants, just to say all their online rantings to our face. shofodanu you are the singular reason un want to legalize abortion worldwide.

what rubbish are talking about?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is the cretin, the jobless dwarf you are wasting your time on.. grin grin grin grin

winniz:

Illterate what rubbish are talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: This is anago a.k.a Tunde Salam..

This is the jobless oshogbo slum dweller some people have spent time trading words with.. grin grin grin grin

painment written all over!!!!! if I'm not the person in this picture as you claim may death take a permanent residency in the household of chinonso dike can I get an ise.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Illterate what rubbish are talking about?

your disgraced Igbo brothers should know better.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is pained? When you are receiving the destruction of your life.. grin

Why are you always denying yourself..I thought we have been through this before.. grin grin

May thunder kill your mother tonite. May that your pregnant sister die..

anago90:

painment written all over!!!!! if I'm not the person in this picture as you claim may death take a permanent residency in the household of chinonso dike can I get an ise.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: from the position ilugunboy wÀs seated it was ea§y for him to ¡e located. The shirt he was wearing was visible. The restaurant wasn't crowded. There's no waÝ hÉ wÓuldnt av been seen. Customized chickened out.

All this things you are saying here don't add up because if he wanted 2 chicken out why did he go there in the first place?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is where eggy lives in the slum. This pix was found on his facebook page. Below is his elder brother standing at the front door..

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

your disgraced Igbo brothers should know better.

You Connie did not show up
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is pained? When you are receiving the destruction of your life.. grin

Why are you always denying yourself..I thought we have been through this before.. grin grin

May thunder kill your mother tonite. May that your pregnant sister die..

last reply!!!! AMEN may God accept all your curses on me if I'm the one in that picture. but if I'm not the one. your wife and kids will die before the year runs out and you will join them on new year day too. can I get an ise.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
Just see the ediot here with his homo lover.. grin grin grin grin grin

winniz:

Lunatic you are the disgraced one here.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Lunatic Conehead you are the disgraced one here.

the way you scold your brother in your Bantu language gave credence to that anyways.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
chief Olubukato come separate fight na grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
/
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by neena: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kudos to ilugunboy and barcanista.

Who else noticed that customized is a terrible liar?
He was supposedly on his way to Ketu when he "took" pictures of his car. My question: Shey you park con take picture or your hand stretch go reach back?

Oloshi posted pictures of an innocent car parked at a lot! grin

13 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
You are going too far. For denying yourself. May thunder kill your mother and your brothers before next week runs out.

May your sister die while giving birth. May your entire family be wiped out..

May you die in the dustbin just like your father..

Can I hear ALLAHU AKBAR??

anago90:

last reply!!!! AMEN may God accept all your curses on me if I'm the one in that picture. but if I'm not the one. your wife and kids will die before the year runs out and you will join them on new year day too. can I get an ise.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
neena: Kudos to ilugunboy and barcanista.

He was supposedly on his way to Ketu when he "took" pictures of his car. My question: Shey you park con take picture or your hand stretch go reach back?

I wonder grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Another view of Anago a.k.a Tunde Salam.. grin grin grin grin

See his stomach infrastructure.. grin grin grin

Ugly dwarf.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1: Animals are being dealt with tonite..left, right and center.

It is a pathetic day for my Igbo people and I am really disappointed to be honest.

The hunter has become the hunted...Chino and customised13 destroyed in one moment of Yoruba and Ijaw genius..very sad.

I will resurrect Igbo pride, I promise cheesy

My people, learn your lessons.

Impostor you are de one displaying ur inferiority complex here with that Moniker so you Can't be taken serious

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya: chief Olubukato come separate fight na grin

Na wa oo, una no dey fight on top money....No be on top toto.... Na on top my state better pass ya state... Chaiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eggy is a slum dweller. Aregb has thought them only stomach infrastructure.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
olubukato:

Na wa oo, una no dey fight on top money....[s]No be on top toto.... Na on top my state better pass ya state... Chaiiiiiiii [/s]

I wonder o cool cheesy
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Yoruba Impostor you are de one displaying ur inferiority complex here with that Moniker so you Cowards can't be taken seriously, Filthy scum!!!

I understand your frustrations Nwanne, it is generally a very bad day for us.

I am Igbo from Anambra and enjoying true fresh air in Yolabar land. grin

I know you have eloped from Alaigbo suffering too.

The real cowards here are Chino and Customised13 the bed wetters.

Have you seen Chyno's Canadian immigration picture?

Check below

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by neena: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I wonder grin grin grin grin grin
The thing jam me o! This picture shows grasses planted by a walkway. Shey Fashola don create new lane for pavement ni?

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eggy I want to know how much you bought this purple shirt.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2014

hahahahahaha!!! You go fear fear na!
This thread has seperated the men from the boys. grin
Nuff respect to ilugunboy and barcanista and to all other men with sensible maturity. cool

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The same was Igbo Igbo people have problem with pronounciation, using "r" for "l" and vice versa. Check out these examples:
1. Ere.ction instead of election.
2. Glass for grass.
3. Rot for lot.
3. A person whose name is Okoro will tell you it is Okolo while a person whose name is Okolo will pronounce it as Okoro.

believe me that is a world of confusion. Things get worse when you employ them as air host or hostess or captain and they are to make announcement to passengers in the plane: "Wericome on board fright 804 flom new york to ragos. We are frying at artitude tili hundled and thirty tili enloute rondon. Preass fasten ya seat bert and put off ya ciglete. Prease enjoy the fright"!

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2014

my luv d guy matter tire me jare. Don't mind him. How was ur day?

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ak47mann(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Eggy I want to know how much you bought this purple shirt.. grin grin grin grin
grin cheap shirt poverty is the problem cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Anago should come and tell us exactly where he bought the shirt.. grin grin grin grin

ak47mann: grin cheap shirt poverty is the problem cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (66) (Reply)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.