Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59978 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
0merta:

Customized13, how about Me representing Ilugunboy this time around?

You know I stay in Surulere and I know you stay in Surulere too!

How about a date somewhere in Shitta, Surulere...Small London area or Lemo...Choose anyone!...or any fuckin' place in Surulere!

Next weekend. What do you think?

All I want for you to do is just show up with your fellow Igbos and declare that "Lagos is a No Man's Land"...and watch what happens thereafter!

Do we have a deal?

Guy!!! Wetin na?

You no go rest? grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by arewarepublic: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
You still get mouth to talk on this thread?

chino24: Can somebody tell me who is this.. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Okrika man!!! All join!! I dey get your scores sha grin
my oga from igboland, this politics section can be funny so funny.

Na Musiwa I wan meet walahi

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
0merta:

How about a date somewhere in Shitta, Surulere...Small London area or Lemo...Choose anyone!...or any fuckin' place in Surulere!

All I want for you to do is just show up with your fellow Igbos and declare that "Lagos is a No Man's Land"...and watch what happens thereafter!

Do we have a deal?
u need observer?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
0merta:

Do we have a deal?
nope we don't, am tired of all these chidish play.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: my oga from igboland, this politics section can be funny so funny.

you want to meet Musiwa? You have to go meet him in Canada then. Make sure you get your satellite maps ready to trace his location. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Neena AKA Lagbake my Yoruba missing rib, I can see you viewing.
How about our deal?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: nope we don't, am tired of all these chidish play.

Fear catch my Igbo brother grin grin

It is not easy to be a MAN...

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2014

you are a fvcking coward mehn!!!!! go tell am say Lagos na no mans land and him hommie with that 9" machine will tell you thank you. olofo omo eran.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I dnt gv 2 fvcks abt yur pictures. Yu had d opportunity to meet but yu chikened out. Yu don fall my hand bros

He posted same venue pics with illugunboy showing he was there, so y will he chicken out all of a sudden if he had no tangible reason? Whereas when he requested 4 illugunboy contact why did he decline?

Had it been he had his contact their communication process would have been easier.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by arewarepublic: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
0merta:

Do we have a deal?

Don't you have anything better to do next week? The coward will end up wasting your time.

Customise13....shame on you cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customized13, Will you pls shut up and accept defeat like ojukwu? I just blame ilugunboy and barcanista for not searching the toilets cos that's where I believe you hid yourAss. Perhaps, it was in some other mr biggs restaurant you took those pics cos you thought you could get roughed up by ilugunboy and barcanista. Accept defeat and. Fight another day. Anambra adigoal mmaD grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: my oga from igboland, this politics section can be funny so funny.

Your life will never remain the same afterwards cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

you are a fvcking coward mehn!!!!! go tell am say Lagos na no mans land and him hommie with that 9" machine will tell you thank you. olofo omo eran.
lagos is no man's land and I don't wanna meet anybody again since the last one was a flop. Period
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
mo juba awon iya ooo ma mi idowuogbo idobale ni mo wa oooo. e ku asale yi ati entertainment to shele ni biyii.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
berem: you want to meet Musiwa? You have to go meet him in Canada then. Make sure you get your satellite maps ready to trace his location. grin grin
is he running his presidency in canada?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

Shut ur mouth eggy you should be the one 2 be crowned Coward and Liar of nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by neena: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5: Neena AKA Lagbake my Yoruba missing rib, I can see you viewing.
How about our deal?
undecided
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: is he running his presidency in canada?

That is what Chino wanted to do in 2011 but failed to accomplish

Anmbra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
you are afraid already, afraid of shitta boys. You no want make dem off igbo smoke for your nose grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: lagos is no man's land and I don't wanna meet anybody again since the last one was a flop. Period
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

He posted same venue pics with illugunboy showing he was there, so y will he chicken out all of a sudden if he had no tangible reason? Whereas when he requested 4 illugunboy contact why did he decline?

Had it been he had his contact their communication process would have been easier. So I put it 2 u dat illugunboy was never ready 2 meet Customised.
from the position ilugunboy wÀs seated it was ea§y for him to ¡e located. The shirt he was wearing was visible. The restaurant wasn't crowded. There's no waÝ hÉ wÓuldnt av been seen. Customized chickened out.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90: mo juba awon iya ooo ma mi idowuogbo idobale ni mo wa oooo. e ku asale yi ati entertainment to shele ni biyii.
grin grin grin

Bro, this moniker na number gini? Y'all need serious deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: lagos is no man's land and I don't wanna meet anybody again since the last one was a flop. Period

trailer lo ma fo egugun e si wewe. Iwo werey shofodanu abi pa abe omo irankiran ikeji aja yi. if them born your ponriponri well go meet 0merta talk that rubbish for your mouth. dude you are a fvcking low lifer even the pet rabbit here won't wear that your tokunbo wrist watch. you are definitely the s.i unit of suffer head.

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Aljharam a.k.a odinma go and get a life. You are a se.x starved jobless old fellow who do not have any life outside NL.. cheesy

Junior will engage you here soon.. cheesy

I am not sure any woman will accept you for marriage because of your old age.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Shut ur mouth eggy you should be the one 2 be crowned Coward and Liar of nairaland.

when your fvcking brothers are peeing in their pants, just to say all their online rantings to our face. shofodanu you are the singular reason un want to legalize abortion worldwide.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin

Bro, this moniker na number gini? Y'all need serious deliverance.

igba ti awon mods ko fe ji ka gbadun ko. www.inbox.com ti je opening monikers je meji kobo. 15 monikers banned in a day.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

u wicked o

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

na human being get this kin head!!!..

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wow! 30+ pages and counting..

Lets make it 50pages by day break.. cheesy

Yolobass must confess tonight.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (66) (Reply)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.