Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59983 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
Thw woman you are calling ''babe'' is old enough to be your grand ma.
She is still single though....
lolsss, grandma ke? But sha that her temple fit stil get small oil to service cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Shameless Liar, it should rather be Vice versa(Liars and Cowardice of Eggy and his ndiofe crew)

the jokes is on you olofo. orlandowoh can read all the disappointment and scolding you gave customised in your bantunoid language.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
berem: you must denounce jonathan with a proof or else we won't meet. grin grin

So even if I wan bring customers for that our business, we no go still meet? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

who cares mofo. like I didn't post the link of your job hunting ala job begging link before the data loss. love the way you cool down after that exposee that night. coward when will you meet 0merta right at your backyard.
0merta meeting is gonna be a friendship one, we can spontaneously sort that out, meanwhile, I rocked ikosi ketu today grin grin grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Can somebody tell me who is this.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

I try as much as possible to air my views objectively on this politics section and avoid the plenty fights or whatever.

All these guys might be really cool in real life. This might just be an online persona.

The only nairalander I've met is loud on here but in real life he's one cool introvert wey 1 glass of Andre dey hard am finish cheesy

It's hard to air your views without some dumb Bleep misinterpreting what you said.. This is online persona, but it does have some effect, eventually. Besides, there comes a point in someone's life when they have to leave this type of life, retract their step and be different. Each time you try, someone is waiting on pissing you off.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: lolsss, grandma ke? But sha that her temple fit stil get small oil to service cheesy
Unless na artificial oil o.
Natural one don finish.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Person dey big pass somethings cool
Tenk q cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I can't snap to impress you babe. PM me and we chat on bbm where I av my pix @ dp. Or we meet. Otherwise, 4get it.

Make an exception for badosky na wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
Natural one don finish.
u don attempt 2 sample am b4?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please make una help me identify this missing person.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

and the different wrist watches??

Are u blind? Can't u see they are the same watch.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
Natural one don finish.
Eyah.... story of your life ba? undecided
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yes bro,we play politics without bitterness.i am fine sir.Thank you for your response.Success
tomakint:
You know what Idumuose, we (teamGEJ) do with without BITTERNESS unlike the other divides (HayPeeShit Clowns) how u dey bro?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

So even if I wan bring customers for that our business, we no go still meet? cheesy
eheeen!! I don forget sef! You're not serious about the business na. If na for business things,we go everly meet. That is for sure.
Any hope for me yet?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: u don attempt 2 sample am b4?
We don gather experience for that thing so tay we fit tell how the inner caucus be from looking at the face alone.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Make an exception for badosky na wink cheesy
oga u suppose know say I no de play to people's rules. I set mine and play accordingly. If she no want then make she rest.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Iddiot are u blind? Can't u see they are the same watch.
I don't understand how some of you still take Tunde Salam serious.
Hapu Nwoke ahu biko.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
We don gather experience for that thing so tay we fit tell how the inner caucus be from looking at the face alone.
I can see that there's still a lot to learn from you

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

It's hard to air your views without some dumb Bleep misinterpreting what you said.. This is online persona, but it does have some effect, eventually. Besides, there comes a point in someone's life when they have to leave this type of life, retract their step and be different. Each time you try, someone is waiting on pissing you off.

You simply ignore them!!! I have my list of people I don't join issues with on this politics section no matter what. I've been giving them benefits of the doubt but they proved that airing their opinions in a civil way is impossible for them.

So I just ignore them.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Iddiot are u blind? Can't u see they are the same watch.

opinion of a myopic slumdog, swerve and go borrow your father binoculars.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Tenk q cheesy

grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by 0merta(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: next time you come to my area.

Customized13, how about Me representing Ilugunboy this time around?

You know I stay in Surulere and I know you stay in Surulere too!

How about a date somewhere in Shitta, Surulere...Small London area or Lemo...Choose anyone!...or any fuckin' place in Surulere!

Next weekend. What do you think?

All I want for you to do is just show up with your fellow Igbos and declare that "Lagos is a No Man's Land"...and watch what happens thereafter!

Do we have a deal?

14 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
berem: eheeen!! I don forget sef! You're not serious about the business na. If na for business things,we go everly meet. That is for sure.
Any hope for me yet?

Hahahaha!!! See this igbo girl cheesy
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
A missing nairalander.. grin grin

Please who knows this person.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by obayaya(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: oga u suppose know say I no de play to people's rules. I set mine and play accordingly. If she no want then make she rest.

Okrika man!!! All join!! I dey get your scores sha grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: You are a silly jobless dirty p1g.. grin grin

Bring the so called pix of mine dirty old man.

Why am I even denying the pix when the guy in the pix is a model that can represent your state in a beauty contest..

Go and get a life outside NL this se.x starved clown.

[b]Like as I said I have a family already [/b]while you are still wasting away your life on NL without plans in life. You should be sacrificed in a shrine because I am sure that your parents have lost hope in you. At your old age your parents should be expecting grand children from you but you are yet to marry at 45.

Jobless dirty fellow..

Family you cant feed? Family that you disappoint all the time? A wife you are too little to satisfy?

Do you want proof?

grin

Tread carefully Chyno...

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
0merta:

How about a date somewhere in Shitta, Surulere...Small London area or Lemo...Choose anyone!...or any fuckin' place in Surulere!

All I want for you to do is just show up with your fellow Igbos and declare that "Lagos is a No Man's Land"...and watch what happens thereafter!

Do we have a deal?

Oga mi bawo ni e ku ayo ipinle omoluabi. make sure that your hommie with license gun come to the meeting too.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
0merta:

Do we have a deal?

Please I want him first and you can deal with his carcass bros.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin

What a worthless clown..

Go and get a life a jobless dirty p1g..

Very soon my son will be the one to be engaging you here and beating the madness out of you..

odinma1:

Family you cant feed? Family that you disappoint all the time? A wife you are too little to satisfy?

Do you want proof?

grin

Tread carefully Chyno...

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ElFenomeno1: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Who is this drongo called Chino?!

Who invited him to Osun state?!

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Hahahaha!!! See this igbo girl cheesy
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (66) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair? / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.