Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Play A Crazy Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Play A Crazy Girls? (965 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" / My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Danimal89: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hey Guys,

I was hoping to get some advice on what to say when me and my gf break up so she will want me back before too long. We have known each other for over a year as we worked together, she wasn't single when we met but became single shortly after and has since had a secret attraction towards me that I didn't find out about until I was about to leave the place of work and move to another job. But basically we started seeing each other on weekends outside of work and spending time together.

Everything was going great, so great that she got sick of waiting and asked me to be her boyfriend. But after about a month together her interest has started to drift a bit, I suspect this is due to me overplaying the nice boyfriend role a bit too long despite that not even being who I was.

A little about us:
I am a 25 y/o male with;
-a decent job
-decent career prospects
-University education
-Good Body
-Good looks
-Shorter than the average standing at 5'7" or 5'8"
-Sound mental health

She is a 20 y/o female
-Very attractive looks and body
-Very Intelligent
-5'4" or 5'5"
-Nice/Caring
-Daddy Issues
-Model
-Professional Fire Dancer
-Severe Depression/social anxiety/Fibromyalgia
-Constant back/stomach pain
-Took a year off work due to depression
-Very low self esteem

So yeah, I am nothing special and neither is she really when you weigh up her baggage against her looks. But for some weird reason I really like this girl. However, the last two weeks have been rocky with her and her depression (I suspect) but last weekend she came out and said that she wasn't sure if we were compatible long-term and that the spark wasn't there.

Now I can't help but feel that if I had not treated her nicely and treated her like a piece of meat (like all her ex boyfriends) then she would have stayed very interested and into me. Since she has daddy issues, mental problems, and low self esteem she wants/expects to be treated like just a piece of arm candy. Now I can do that but I thought I would have a better chance with her if I differentiated myself from the rest of the guys she has been with and actually treat her nicely. I am the first guy that her parents haven't dissaproved of haha.

But basically my question is this, as I know the breakup is coming and I want to meet her over it. How can I play this to make her think she may have made a mistake and want me back before too long.

I have been thinking of playing it something like this;
-Accept the breakup and let her know I think its a good idea (she will probably not expect that)
-Tell her I couldn't relax and be myself due to her non communicating and how she acts when upset. (Relating to long-term issue and spark)
-Tell her I am not usually that nice, and that I am more of a jerk. (Relating to long-term issue and spark)
-Thank her for the great times and all the help she gave me and that I enjoyed it all (make her think back towards the weeks when she was really into me)

I basically am trying to play the whole 'girls want what they cant have' card. If she isn't sure that I am going to be there for her then she may think twice about breaking up.

All of her ex boyfriends have cheated on her and not really cared for her too much, I suspect that once they get to know her they all don't think of her as wife/long-term material so they just keep her on the side for a while. So with that being said I feel the chance of her thinking of me at a later date can be quite good as I obviously haven't cheated on her or treated her badly.
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2014
"How to play a crazy girls"
Like seriously?
*faints*

2 Likes

Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by naijaboiy: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Op please your topic is misleading...

And for your question,,i think you've already answered yourself
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2014
naijaboiy: Op please your topic is misleading...

And for your question,,i think you've already answered yourself
He wants you to choose one of the options for him.
Lolz!
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 10, 2014
i still dont get it
Houseofglam7: "How to play a crazy girls"
Like seriously?
*faints*
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Kalvan500: 4:11am On Aug 10, 2014
This "engrish" is making my head "torhn"!!!

Please oh!!!
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Danimal89: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2014
How is the topic misleading? She's not a normal girl, I need to keep her interested.
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Houseofglam7: "How to play a crazy girls"
Like seriously?
*faints*
..haba....he made mistake ni now....
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2014
Kalvan500: This "engrish" is making my head "torhn"!!!

Please oh!!!
...as far as am concerned ooo....dis guy try ganni....except for his topic sha....i guess twas a mistake
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
back to situatn on ground....mayb she think u r too gud for her...mayb she s scared of losing u to someone beta dan her....mayb u shud let her reasons or give her more assurance....mayb u shud give her sometym to think....

1 Like

Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Tymax,i sight u oo.....u neva go chrch ni??
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Tymax(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2014
temigracie: i sight u oo.....u neva go chrch ni??
grin You nko?
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2014
Tymax: grin You nko?
...lol...waiting for u since....make u baf quick quick...
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Tymax(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...waiting for u since....make u baf quick quick...
I'm on my way to church already. grin
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Tymax:
I'm on my way to church already. grin
...ha...issonfair oo...n ayaf been waiting for u since...okay,continu......BTW,happy sunday
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Op so this was the stuff you were writing over those shots of ogogoro..I see, no wonder the title and story no add up..I can see the handy work of gbana.. smiley
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2014
temigracie: ..haba....he made mistake ni now....
That mistake almost made me join my ancestors.
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Ranchhoddas: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2014
jennylove7575: Op so this was the stuff you were writing over those shots of ogogoro..I see, no wonder the title and story no add up..I can see the handy work of gbana.. smiley
i want to believe that this moniker is owned by a guy,but if you're female then you are really foolish...@op i am not experienced in these matters so i have nothing to say.
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Houseofglam7:
That mistake almost made me join my ancestors.
...lol...u b wicked geh...**grin**
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2014
Ranchhoddas: i want to believe that this moniker is owned by a guy,but if you're female then you are really foolish...@op i am not experienced in these matters so i have nothing to say.
tah small pikin cut the insult.hold it there. If u ain't foolish yourself u won't insult a person u don't know. Gbeborun.
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Ranchhoddas: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2014
jennylove7575: tah small pikin cut the insult.hold it there. If u ain't foolish yourself u won't insult a person u don't know. Gbeborun.
*yawns loudly*
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dis story looks familiar, are u in fct wit ur babe?
Re: How To Play A Crazy Girls? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
crazy girls.....? I'm "blank" right now grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed? / Help!! I Am Loosing It!! / Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.