Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Can You Die For Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Die For Nigeria? (10643 Views)

Arunma Oteh Is Ready To Die For SEC / Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) / I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by ATimi: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2008
Heck No!!!
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by chamotex(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
You are on your own o
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by smurf1(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Must be a trick question isnt it? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Charlesmud(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2008
Well it depends, if its fighting in general for a better Nigeria then no big deal after all we all gonna die anyway.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by chamotex(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2008
Charlesmud:

Well it depends, if its fighting in general for a better Nigeria then no big deal after all we all going to die anyway.

good man, good luck!
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by banom(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2008
If no one is willing to sacrifice his life for nigeria, then how will we bring our country back on track, if it will take my soul for Nigeria to become a good country, To GOD be the glory. i am a hero.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2008
No
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by vowiski(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
banom:

If no one is willing to sacrifice his life for nigeria, then how will we bring our country back on track,  if it will take my soul for Nigeria to become a good country, To GOD be the glory. i am a hero.
pathetic
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2008
@poster
i hope the number of nigerians willing or unwilling to die for nigeria has answered your questions, i cant die for nigeria because i hate violence or wahala of any sort grin but i can do anything else or sacrifice anything (save dying)if it ll make nigeria better,
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by udezue(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hell NO. God forbid. Nigeria is not worth even weeping for.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Nnenna1(f): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
i hope the number of nigerians willing or unwilling to die for nigeria has answered your questions, i can't die for nigeria because i hate violence or wahala of any sort grin but i can do anything else or sacrifice anything (save dying)if it ll make nigeria better,

Dying for a country doesn't necessarily equate to dying from violence. But I get your drift.

As for the poster's question, to be honest, I don't know whether Nigeria is worth dying for.  Does Nigeria, defined as a nation, truly exist?

Many Nigerians would rather die for their respective ethnic groups (or tribes, call it whatever you wish), than for Nigeria.

I'm not saying that Nigeria should divide (I'm all for one nation, *hopeless thought*).
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
I don't want to die in the near future, so no
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by chika98: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
This is a trick question. We all know the answer to that.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by MissyB1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
Yes . . . I love her to that extent.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by lucabrasi(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2008
Nnenna1:

Dying for a country doesn't necessarily equate to dying from violence. But I get your drift.

As for the poster's question, to be honest, I don't know whether Nigeria is worth dying for. Does Nigeria, defined as a nation, truly exist?

Many Nigerians would rather die for their respective ethnic groups (or tribes, call it whatever you wish), than for Nigeria.

I'm not saying that Nigeria should divide (I'm all for one nation, *hopeless thought*).

dont be too sure that wasnt what the poster meant,this is nairaland, nigeria as a nation does exist but tribalism has beclouded our reasoning as evidenced by the many threads on nland and the general mindset and thought process no matter what the topic is about,ppl will infuse tribalism intoa sigle piece of blank paper or a glass of clear water on here
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Charlesmud(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2008
It is not going on the street and killing yourself or whatever ,

It is a question, can we unite and fight for Nigeria to do whatever it takes to make Nigeria a better country,

If we dont or cant, well then our children we come back to meet the poverty we left behind and those that rules continue ruling by their children, THIS IS A CURSE

I dont why Nigerians are like this, some of them die for train due to poverty, beaten to death in Spain due to poverty, Kill for know reason due to poverty. Atleast if we all unite to fight for freedom then we know their will be a bright future.
When will Nigerians change?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Muza(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2008
Over my dead body  grin
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by KnowAll(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2008
Can Nigeria die for me undecided
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by kokorunna(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2008
No way in a million years
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by grafikdon: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2008
GOD FORBID!

TUFIAKWA!!! If na juju, e no fit work shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by OneTouch1(m): 4:30am On Sep 18, 2009
To Me That's Insane. What's the point dying for a country whose leaders are not interested in the benefits of it's citizens, on second thought, what aare the benefits? angry angry I better get back to playing Call of duty 4 tongue
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by nex(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2009
@PTH, willywilly

Yes, I can die for Nigeria and more and more, I'm beginning to realize I'm ready.

I'm ready to die for Nigeria but it's those 150 million Nigerians that am not willing to do a thing for.

Most of you don't believe you can die for Nigeria because you've never had Nigeria taken away from you forcefully.

Go and find out what happened before the war for independence of the USA. Majority of the citizens said they'd rather continue serving the queen of England than stake their lives for that plantation of a nation. Well, what do we have today?

Fellow Nigerians, I will never die for you because your case is hopeless, but I'll prepared to die for my country.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2009
[size=24pt]WHAT !!![/size]

Maybe after Nigeria brings back 2 million dead Biafrans!
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2009
Onlytruth:

[size=24pt]WHAT !!![/size]

Maybe after Nigeria brings back 2 million dead Biafrans!
this guy, you are so lame.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2009
Muza:

Over my dead body grin
Thats a good one cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2009
Yes grin
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2009
Would rather live for my country.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by saworoide: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
Many people that died for Nigeria are probably regreting it now as nothing has changed since risked their lives. I will prefer to live for the country.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Witi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
M.K.O Abiola will tell you no. My answer capital NO
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
why should i die for nigeria when all these polithievians weydey loot nigeria never die for nigeria,i would rather die for somalia than to die for nigeria,nigeria is not a country but a jungle cry cry cry cry
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by pcicero(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
What would be my gain? For what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? What's Nigeria worth after my death? Why should i even die knowing that OBJ, Ibori, Atiku, Tinubu, IBB, Orji, Egwu and other thieves would benefit from my death.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this guy, you are so lame.

At least I'm better than your father who turned a blind eye when you went whoring after ABOKI soldiers during the war. Shameless idiot. Any tribe that lost a war has your type. I'm not shocked! So keep whoring! [size=16pt]BITCH![/size]

To my dead Biafran brothers I say this: As long as those who caused us pain, who still cause us pain, are not taking a vacation, I as your son and brother will never sleep and will never forget you, ALL 2 MILLION OF YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Reacts To The Protest By Pensioners / President Buhari Commissions More Projects By Katsina State Government / Jonathan Is Now President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.