Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,472 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Can You Die For Nigeria? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Die For Nigeria? (10659 Views)

Arunma Oteh Is Ready To Die For SEC / Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) / I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by manmustwac(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
i don't believe most nigerians will die for thier country, but they will die for thier religion
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 4:36am On Sep 19, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes grin

Look @ how dis one dey shine teeth *Shior*
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 5:33am On Sep 19, 2009
Onlytruth:

At least I'm better than your father who turned a blind eye when you went whoring after ABOKI soldiers during the war. Shameless idiot. Any tribe that lost a war has your type. I'm not shocked! So keep whoring! [size=16pt]BITCH![/size]

To my dead Biafran brothers I say this: As long as those who caused us pain, who still cause us pain, are not taking a vacation, I as your son and brother will never sleep and will never forget you, ALL 2 MILLION OF YOU!

is dis guy sick? - old man acting like a child

grow up sir . . . . . . thanks

even sjeezy no dey stoop dat low
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

is dis guy sick? - old man acting like a child

grow up sir . . . . . . thanks

even sjeezy no dey stoop dat low

I'm actually younger than you, but wiser than your father by far!

Anuofia!

you and your fake identity (AMAKA) want us to forget the past so you can re-enact the genocide in the future. That would never happen. My father told me everything that happened in Biafra. I have read widely about the war, and I would tell my children (whenever I have them) so they never forget those who schemed to wipe out their tribe and people. IDIOT! Keep following me around.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 6:02am On Sep 19, 2009
Onlytruth:

I'm actually younger than you, but wiser than your father by far!

Anuofia!

you and your fake identity (AMAKA) want us to forget the past so you can re-enact the genocide in the future. That would never happen. My father told me everything that happened in Biafra. I have read widely about the war, and I would tell my children (whenever I have them) so they never forget those who schemed to wipe out their tribe and people. IDIOT! Keep following me around.

o ok explains

What did yorubas do to igbos or should i say biafrans?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

o ok explains

What did yorubas do to igbos or should i say biafrans?

WHAT!

The question should be: What didn't the Yorubas do to the Biafrans?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:06am On Sep 19, 2009
Even in Nigeria of today, what don't they do to keep things the way they have been since after the war? I challenge them to even agree to resource control. I'm not even talking about secession now. Just resource control.
Let them even not kill me for trying to get a federal civil service job or a job in the oil industry. That would be enough!
Ol' boy I now believe you may have never been to Nigeria!
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2009
Onlytruth:

Even in Nigeria of today, what don't they do to keep things the way they have been since after the war? I challenge them to even agree to resource control. I'm not even talking about secession now. Just resource control.
Let them even not kill me for trying to get a federal civil service job or a job in the oil industry. That would be enough!

What did yorubas do to biafrans during/before/after the civil? im quite curious 

Has there been all yoruba presidents since independence?

As i said i go to Nigeria atleast 3 times a year and the igbos i KNOW are VERY RICH AND EATING WELL i dont know about those who live in the east.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2009
At least one Yoruba President took a healthy bite of 11 years! And while he was at it, he shared the national assets between the Yoruba and Hausa while others watched helplessly.

I don't even want to go into Biafran war now. You can do your own research and read between the lines (not the usual bullshit they tell you about Igbos causing it). If you are interested!
The "woman" you tried to defend don't even live in Nigeria, have never been to Nigeria and yet had the guts to mouth off here. I suspect you and "her" are the same person using different names. Prove me wrong.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2009
Are you talkin about obj? cause yorubas didn't vote for him

and what about the Igbo vice presidents?

and what about Obiageli Ezekwesili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Frank Nweke, Jr., Onyema Ugochukwu ect were they yorubas?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2009
i read on the War but i still dont know what yorubas did to igbos/biafrans.

i wan to know please tell me - cause the president at the time wasn't yoruba and many of those in the army weren't of yoruba extraction
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

Are you talkin about obj? cause yorubas didn't vote for him

They did not vote for him but they still made hay! Go ask Otedola and Adenuga and others like them.

and what about the Igbo vice presidents?

and what about Obiageli Ezekwesili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Frank Nweke, Jr., Onyema Ugochukwu ect were they yorubas?

Are you seriously asking this question Since when did the Federal executive power ever leave the Presidents desk? Even VP Atiku was castrated by Obasanjo.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:27am On Sep 19, 2009
Go find out who made this statement: "We shoot everything that moves. And when we get to the Igbo heartland, we shoot everything, including things that don't move!"
I'll help you. His name is Benjamin Adekunle -Commander of the third marine commandos who captured Port Harcourt.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2009
Onlytruth:

They did not vote for him but they still made hay! Go ask Otedola and Adenuga and others like them.

Are you seriously asking this question Since when did the Federal executive power ever leave the Presidents desk? Even VP Atiku was castrated by Obasanjo.

So if yorubas didn't vote for him how does he represent 20+ million people , who he didn't get votes from?
Since when did Otedola and adenuga represent common yorubas?

ok So within obj's terms where are the yorubas and hausas he shared your resources with?
this is his cabinet http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusegun_Obasanjo#Cabinet_.28Federal_Executive_Council.29

for 8 years i dont see alot of yorubas but i do see igbos and others

Onlytruth:

Go find out who made this statement: "We shoot everything that moves. And when we get to the Igbo heartland, we shoot things that don't move!"
I'll help you. His name was Benjamin Adekunle -Commander of the third marine commandos which capture Port Harcourt.

ok so does the US ARMY that shoots everything in Iraq, represent the views of all americans?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2009
You are being clever by half! The Yorubas didn't vote Obasanjo the first term. By his second term, they all withdrew from the race and refused to field a candidate.
Adekunle committed genocide in Biafra.
Obafemi Awolowo also supported using starvation as a weapon of war and as a result of that 2 million Biafrans (igbos and minorities of Biafra) starved to death. That is a fact!

http://www.life.com/image/50673465

http://www.survivinginbiafra.com/MalnourishedBiafrans.jpg
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2009
Onlytruth:

You are being clever by half! The Yorubas didn't vote Obasanjo the first term. By his second term, they all withdrew from the race and refused to field a candidate.
Adekunle committed genocide in Biafra.
Obafemi Awolowo also supported using starvation as a weapon of war and as a result of that 2 million Biafrans (igbos and minorities of Biafra) starved to death. That is a fact!

http://www.life.com/image/50673465

why would all yorubas withdraw from elections? they didn't vote for him second term either and end up splitting votes. FYI
Adekunle was a general isn't that what generals do eliminate all efforts of civil war?
I'm Still not sure how he represents all yorubas

Awolowo  supported starvation based on the duration of the existence of Biafra, instead of furthering the attacks in biafra.
sorry he didn't want to shoot up everything like adekunle.
how does he represent all yorubas down to those who were born yesterday
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

why would all yorubas withdraw from elections? they didn't vote for him second term either and end up splitting votes. FYI
Adekunle was a general isn't that what generals do eliminate all efforts of civil war?
I'm Still not sure how he represents all yorubas

Awolowo supported starvation based on the duration of the existence of Biafra, instead of furthering the attacks in biafra.
sorry he didn't want to shoot up everything like adekunle.
how does he represent all yorubas down to those who were born yesterday

You see, as long as folks like you don't see anything wrong in what those war criminals did in Biafra, mark my word, Igbos would NEVER forgive your tribe.

In your logic, a General's job is to commit genocide and a leader's job is ethnic cleansing!
Even an Igbo boy born today would shudder at such crime, but not you my fellow "compatriot"!
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2009
What about ojukwu?

didn't he refuse food from planes and instead put guns on them?

Im still wondering how children and women died from starvation but the army of Biafra where well and hearty.
Those who carried guns and were in the army

Do you think its because food went to those who were at war and not to the women and children?

Onlytruth:

You see, as long as folks like you don't see anything wrong in what those war criminals did in Biafra, mark my word, Igbos would NEVER forgive your tribe.

In your logic, a General's job is to commit genocide and a leader's job is ethnic cleansing!

Yorubas arent asking for forgiveness
and
Incase you didn't know there were MANY IGBOS WHO STAYED IN YORUBALAND AND NEVER SUPPORTED BIAFRA
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

[b]Yorubas arent asking for forgiveness[/b]and
Incase you didn't know there were MANY IGBOS WHO STAYED IN YORUBALAND AND NEVER SUPPORTED BIAFRA

I didn't say they were! Thank you for saying that!
I'm only saying they should stop lying against Biafra and her people. And if we want to control our resources or secede, they shouldn't pretend they don't know why, like you tried to do earlier!
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

There were Jews who helped the Nazis to exterminate other Jews too during the second world war. These things happen in every war.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2009
what lies? im soooo curious as to know

Onlytruth:

There were Jews who helped the Nazi too in exterminating other Jews during the second world war. These things happen in every war.

doesn't support doesn't equal helping
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

what lies? im soooo curious as to know

doesn't support doesn't equal helping

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2009
Onlytruth:

I didn't say they were! Thank you for saying that!
I'm only saying they should stop lying against Biafra and her people. And if we want to control our resources or secede, they shouldn't pretend they don't know why, like you tried to do earlier!

im serious what lies?

Im still wondering how children and women died from starvation but the army of Biafra where well and hearty.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

im serious what lies?

Which Biafran army was well fed? They were 'hearty" because they were true patriots who believed in the cause of their people. Those who fought and died for something worth dying for.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by jaybee3(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2009
Hell no simply because she doesn't have anything to offer me
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2009
Onlytruth:

Which Biafran army was well fed? They were 'hearty" because they were true patriots who believed in the cause of their people. Those who fought and died for something worth dying for.

Who were those who died besides women and children?
Due to the fact ojukwu decided to put guns on outside planes instead of food for his people.(those women and children who died)

So because those who believed in the cause for their people they were hearty and survived.
Are you trying to say those who died from starvation and weren't hearty, died because they didn't believe in the same cause?
What about ojukwu?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2009
In your genocidal logic, the blame is Ojukwu's, right? Soon you will start blaming the Niger deltans for trying to defend their land. Dude, me and you no be "compatriot".  Get it!
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2009
what land did ojukwu defend?

The nigerian govt didn't go to igboland before the war.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

what land did ojukwu defend?

How many Biafrans did Awo starve to death again? One or two million?

We're still tallying the number.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2009
Onlytruth:

How many Biafrans did Awo starve to death again? One or two million?

I dont know but he didn't want to shoot up everythng like Gowon and adekunle did.

But how many aid planes did Ojuwku insists on putting guns on instead of food for those innocent women and children?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2009
How many Biafrans were summarily executed by the invading forces led by Adekunle?
Mind you some of those "Biafran Soldiers" were only 17 years olds. Some of the executed old men were too weak to run away with others as the federal forces approached.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Onlytruth(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

I dont know but he didn't want to shoot up everythng like Gowon and adekunle did.

But how many aid planes did Ojuwku insists on putting guns on instead of food for those innocent women and children?

"I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no U.N. delegation. I want to prevent even one Igbo having even one thing to eat before their capitulation…"

-Benjamin Adekunle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

LOL: This Cap Is Currently Trending, See Why (Photo) / Northern Coalition Plans To Sue Buhari Over Service Chiefs’ Tenure / Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.