Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43717 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
So he should call him "hero" abi?

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
goldfish80: Am ashamed of the president's utterances. His language lacks candor. He's the President of Nigeria not president of Ariaria market traders association.

are you better than a trader?

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Pataki: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Clearly the man was mentally unstable.

But it is that of Sawyers we know. How many others inflicted with ebola have entered through our various porous borders across this nation?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by wiseguy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
I listened to that news. I am not a fan of the President but I think Mr. Sawyer or whatever deserved worse. Infact, describing him as crazy is just putting it very mild. He is no better than a terrorist. I bet Mama Peace would have done a better job here. Where is the first lady when she's needed most?

24 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
donnypool:

are you better than a trader?
Am not but am better than your entire clan and kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by NwaNimo1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Op - all your 'tenses' dey fvced up ohh . . . .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
goldfish80:
Am not but am better than your entire clan and kinsmen.

goat

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by NwaNimo1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

Source: Channels news

It's one 'Bush man' addressing another 'Bush mans' reasoning for entering 'naija' (with Ebola) - and another posting away on 'Nairaland' questioning the 'aforementioned' (I hate that word)

Op - na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by deeobserver209(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Obiagelli: i am with gej on this one, in fact there should be an official statement calling the guy crazy.

Gej till 2015.
You made a mistake. It's 2019 not 2015. smiley

24 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by priscaoge(f): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
I call Sawyer a DUNCE!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by deeobserver209(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.
That's because you haven't seen the wiki leaks report. The Americans called Chancellor of Germany the Churby one. grin They may not abuse in public but certainly do it in secret. Guess what they call Vladimir Putin?...

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by fx45(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kizmarty:

i dnt know which name would be suitable for u..
stupid,silly,retarded ..braindrained maybe nitwit is best..

what the hell u typing

obama used so many vile words nd many just threw a blind eyes nd deaf ears...its normal with us politicians..

nd did i see that right..we owe sawyer respect you must be sick...

someone who deliberately urinated on medics just to pass on d virus...someone who has outrightly pushed 160million people one step closer to 6fts?

u don't make sense at all...fix your mindset
We're dealing with a psychopath here... People so blinded by hate that they don't mind cutting off their nose just to spite their face. Some people are beyond redemption!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by priscaoge(f): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Obiagelli: i am with gej on this one, in fact there should be an official statement calling the guy crazy.

Gej till 2015.
U just spoil this post with that 2015 sad sad But Y grin

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by priscaoge(f): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2014

Gej till 2015.
U just spoil this post with that 2015 sad sad But Y grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
He's more than crazy if you ask me. And if you don't know why Mr President should use that word on that id.iot, then wait till you're an Ebola patient.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.
respect for what? Dnt make me curse you.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
donnypool:

goat
Burger off my mentions you plank!
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ambber(f): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
What's unprofessional about calling the lunatic sawyer crazy? Didn't Obama call Kanye West a jack a s s? The media even hailed it as a presidential stamp. A man who was supposed to be quarantined finds his way to Nigeria and infected at least 20% of those who came in contact with him. He even urinated on his care givers in anger. of course he was raving mad

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by IGBOSON1: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2014
collynzov5:
He described the man in the most professional way possible.
Stop looking for faults, even your fellow APC plebs have abandoned you on this one.
Ntorrr!

^^^I think he was being restrained! OBJ would have called the fuc'ker much worse!! sad

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Hourglass4real: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2014
@Op wait till someone close to u get infected by this deadly disease which was brought here by a single man intentionaly, then you will undrstand that Mr president calling him "crazy" was mild. I have bettr words for Sawyer, he was a callous,cruel,bitter,silly man.
He was a learned man,knowing how precarious the Nigerian situation is at the moment, he still came here.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 12, 2014
...a crazy white man sad
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:13am On Aug 12, 2014

Gej till 2015.
ilugunboy: Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.
For once you guys are on GEJ side I hereby declare an e-thanksgiving.

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Evathyst(f): 1:14am On Aug 12, 2014
gboss4sure:

Who knows how to give an e-salp with thunderous sound?
Ds got me rolling on d floor. 4get dt 'okpata' wey dt guy dey yarn. If his family members were to be among doz infected with ebola, I'm sure he wld av used a more devastating word. Whr was he wen d British masses celebrated d death of Margaret Thatcher wtout any respect 4d dead myth? Anybody who acted d same way Mr. Sawyer acted is nt only crazy bt stupid, useless, moronic,nd i m b e c i I l i c.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: A person in the position of the President should show common etiquete and restraint.

Bros, forget about etiquettes here..Mr President dey vex. When Jesus Christ vex sef u see wetin e do for the temple sef. So let Mr President express his vexation jare.

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Hourglass4real: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

Source: Channels news
I read somewhere,can't remember where exactly that Mr Sawyer was avoiding bodily contact with people at the Liberian international airport,this was seen via cctv at the airport. That alone proves he knew wht he was doing. What does that tell you?

In all honesty,how will u discribe such a man? Ettiquette aside... Did Sawyer show our country any fairness? He deserves every Nigerian's anger

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Jhydey192(m): 1:25am On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: And please this is no PDP/APC thing, I am just stating the obvious.
Harvey Specter...really??
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by a29truth(m): 1:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Is Sawyer crazy? I think he is,he has practically brought this virus into Nigeria,thereby causing deaths, fear n panic,knowing fully well that his sister died of d infection,he ought to have stayed back in his country to observe himself but he stubbornly ignored precautions,the president is mild with d word crazy!Sawyer did more than crazy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by plainol(m): 1:59am On Aug 12, 2014
there is no way 60 million Nigerians will not curse the mad man and his household.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by cornelin(m): 2:34am On Aug 12, 2014
op, you opened this thread for the bashing of the president but its kind of turned out against you that the president was even being more professional with the choice of words he used.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Experimental Ebola Drug (ZMapp) On Its Way To Liberia

https://www.nairaland.com/1853624/experimental-ebola-drug-zmapp-way#25409358

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ROCKJ1(m): 2:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Obasanjo made more horrible comments publicly and no one said anything.... Abeg leave GEJ alone... Sawyer is VERY CRAZY for putting Nigeria in this scary condition.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by GetUmad: 4:34am On Aug 12, 2014
gboss4sure:

Who knows how to give an e-salp with thunderous sound?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix) / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.