Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43434 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by EbirichBen(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thesame Man that has put Over 160million people at risk and has made some to bath salt water. is not only mad but acted "stipidily"
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by greggng: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
When I heard gej said this I was so happy with him . It takes a wicked mind to excape from ur country to infest others. Liberian authorities confirmed he knew about his status and decided to excape.gej was kind with words.

If only gej will solve boko haram issues and put an end to it I will vote for him. My advice to him is to negotiate with bokoharam and release their men in exchange for the kids. Thereafter call them for a lasting peace meeting. If they fail to take advantage of that then a full scale war will be the last option. I am not happy that our soldiers are given obsolete wepons while boko haram has the better ones. America left there country to chase bin ladin in afganistan and eventually got him in pakistan. Gej should learn to take the war to them not the opposite

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by sixtusjr(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tittos: . Obama has used the F word more than twice. The first was when he was referring to the Bp Oil spill. George Bush has used so many profound words. Richard Nixon still has the title of highest profound words ever used by a president. Prince Charles once insulted a journalist in front of a bunch of camera men including CNN. Please do a proper research before coming here to us America or any western country for purpose of comparing. Our presidents exhibit more professional decorum when speaking in public and that still hasn't made the country better. The real problem with Nigeria is when people like you leave the real issues affecting the country and start distracting us with unnecessary ones. Of all the things Gej said about ebola all you could pick up was that sawyer was crazy, which by the way was the most subtle word to use for the guy.
2.5million likes.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Superstar007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'm with Mr. President on this and all those saying that the President was unprofessional, blah blah blah are bloody hypocrites/opportunist looking for the slightest opportunity to castigate the President. Nonsense! Go and tell that to the birds or tell that to the families of those infected.

So what is the best adjective to describe that man's action? despite knowing the fact that he was infected, he still travelled down here. Isn't that craziness? Infact, the President was very subtle with his choice of words.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okay maybe it was his ego mixed with him denying the fact that he might have been infected...

soulglo:

Oh please. How does that stop him from obeying the law and staying put in Liberia after he was advised not to leave. When he got to Nigeria he was asked and he denied it. That is not denial. That is arrogance. When he was already so sick and exposes those poor health workers he could have fessed up at that time but still did not. Instead from his sick bed he was contacting people from the embassy to bully the doctors into releasing him. I feel for his family naturally but this man's behavior shows a history of this type of behavior. Nothing to do with being in denial and everything to do with his ego
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Raymondif: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: The man must have been senseless to travel even after being advised against it. But come on people, he is the president! He's suppose to be professional. That's just not professional in any way.
which professional? Na because the ebola never reach ur family...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by omoadeleye(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Donbabaj: Mr. President! I think your words also sounds "Crazy" to me because we are in a world of "DemoCrazy" so don't blame Mr Sawyer because you that is calling an already dead person Crazy shows that there is an element of Craziness in you only that "Craze pass Craze" grin angry shocked

Whether you like or not all nairaland members self dey Crazy" if i lie think inwards you will see it.

na your craze dey concentrated most, you dey crazy craze.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
the man was an [b ] american [/b] liberian citizen.he is a terrorist. (biological terrorist)
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by parklamson: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
deletrue: an indication of low family upbringing.
when, I won't blame u, because u r just a WASTED SPERM
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by makzeze: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Liberian president has apologised to Nigeria. Why would Jonathan. hit back at the liberian sawyer in this way. Jonathan wake up from slumber
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by cassyrooy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
goldfish80: Am ashamed of the president's utterances. His language lacks candor. He's the President of Nigeria not president of Ariaria market traders association.
I know you are the only sibling of P. Sawyer, your uncle collected monies from APC inorder to test GEJ/PDP Government but 'gay-looking-boy' your plans has been thwarted. Fagot! You endanger 173Million people and expect National Award and 1-Oil Well?
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Puntae: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please what is wrong with calling a man a crazy man!? Wasn't Sawyer a crazy man? Is it coz the statement came from Mr. President?
What is more crazy than the 'medical terrorism' instituted by Mr. Sawyer. He knew he was infected (obviously he was in the stage 3 of the Ebola signs and symptoms) yet came into Nigeria for no important course.

Please let Mr. President be; there are better issues to dissect on than a genuine humane speech (if true) uttered by the President.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by chrisviral(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
makzeze: Liberian president has apologised to Nigeria. Why would Jonathan. hit back at the liberian sawyer in this way. Jonathan wake up from slumber

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ajaerochyms(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.
my friend if u don't know wat to say u better keep dat thing u call mouth close,wat is wrong wit wat mr presidend said dat mr sawyer is more dan crazy
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by makzeze: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
chrisviral:

Shut up!
keep quite
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by XKZ(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public?

Obama: Kanye Is A "Jackass" - Huffington Post
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/286623

Obama Calls Kanye West 'Jackass' Again
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1420578

I think GEJ didn't go far enough. He needs to sue his estate, if he has one (and maybe prosecute him posthumously).
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by CodeHouse: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Late Pa Sawyer was a human biological weapon. The US have been using us and other African countries as TEST specimens tey tey.

I told a friend of mine they already have a base here in Nigeria but he argued with me. Have you ever thought where those rockets (Space Shuttle) we sometimes see moving in our air space are launched from? From the US? And yet we see them here?

Is it ever possible for us to launch a rocket and it will pass through American Air Space without interception?

#Think
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Smh....'apology?'...If 'sorry' could solve it all, why are there police and laws in the country?
The President wasn't very professional in terming him 'crazy', but come on, there's only so much one take! He is probably as scared as the majority.
I still don't get why one decides to put the life of others at risk knowingly. He probably didn't wanna go down alone.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Tittos: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
virago:

And in all these cases there was no backlash from the public ? No one abhorred the use of such words , probably they were given a standing ovation for saying it no holds barred , right ehn ? What isn't professional isn't professional , whether it's been done by Nigerians or Americans
. I just wanted to correct the guy who wanted to use Obama and Putin as a standard for speaking professionally. And yes there was no backlash from the pubilc in those cases. You can make use of google..thanks
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by logica(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
teeowl: because our emotions tend to take over from logic.

Sorry. You do not speak for me here. Check my username? Exactly.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by chrisviral(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
makzeze: keep quite

You mean "quiet" ?
No wonder your against GEJ
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by makzeze: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
chrisviral:

You mean "quiet" ?
No wonder your against GEJ
am not against uncle Jonah. I mean since liberia has apologised he shouldnt have made that nasty statement. Kajiko!
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by chrisviral(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzNelly: Smh....'apology?'...If 'sorry' could solve it all, why are there police and laws in the country?
The President wasn't very professional in terming him 'crazy', but come on, there's only so much one take! He is probably as scared as the majority.
I still don't get why one decides to put the life of others at risk knowingly. He probably didn't wanna go down alone.

How exactly was he un-professional?
I have had it with you all claiming professionals, SMH

CRAZY : to appear or behave insane
Now describe Mr sewyer otherwise
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by chrisviral(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
makzeze: am not against uncle Jonah. I mean since liberia has apologised he shouldnt have made that nasty statement. Kajiko!

How is that a Nasty statement? Would you have expected him to say the man was in his right senses, what other logical explanation would you qualify to a man who urinated on another Man, it's either he is Insane, Mad, stupid, crazy or all of the above..

It just like when I'm on TV and I want to talk about you now, and I describe you as that MAD hausa guy, is that un-professional?
No, why: because apparently, you are Mad.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by semochendo1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
Honestly, Honourable Patrick Igdomigodo should have been in the best position to perfectly describe this lunatic heartless man called Sawyer..

However, I will try....

It's regrettably lugubrious that a conscienceless homo sapien has through his lunatic spiritedness brought a deadly Ebola virus to frustrate and destabilize our territorial peaceoglomy. May God continue to punish the his lunatic spirit in the hollography of hellfireogammy... God punish hin dead.

Rest in Trouble Sawyer, for intentionally spreading the diseases out of your uncontrollable senselessness enshrouded in share foolishness and acute wickedness.

Conclusively, people should learn to criticize sensibly and constructively. When President Gej appears to simple, you guys would say he has no human feelings, now that he used a word to show how viscerally pained it's for someone to put our nation in such a state of unrest out of his share wickedness, you guys are here again saying a word is unprofessional.. Which professional word can any man have used to perfectly describe that grammatically indescribable fool?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by deletrue: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
parklamson: when, I won't blame u, because u r just a WASTED SPERM
You can't even use words that are good in the ear. Wasted what? What is the word 'when' doing in your post? Nowadays children. Last post.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by morbeta(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
GEJ use a gentlemanly adjective to qualify the Ebola transporter to Nigeria. Bet me OBJ could he called him names in Igba...Sawyer is a kill-joy.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Davidolives(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
sixtusjr: 2.5million likes.
did u just say 2.5million? i choose 5million likes. the guy spoke blatant truth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by jennylove7575(f): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
People should stop arguing over this crazy ebola matter . there are worst disease killing people in Nigeria long before the arrival Ebola. The disease name is hunger/poverty.....Nigerians need cure for that disease. Oyibo people can take care of Ebola.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
The wording may have been off, but I agree with the sentiment 100%.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Plus10: Not only crazy but wicked and heartless!
Yeah, ur damn rite..... Well said jare
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ranchhoddas: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Indeed. In Nigeria, microbiologists are bankers. So why not.

Pro-America? Very funny.
adaptability,flexibility,in an ever changing nation and world these are essential traits one must possess to be able to compete effectively,i sincerely hope that one day you can understand that.(Naija hard).As for my pro-America declaration,i owe you no explanation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely / Bola Ige's Murder: Omisore Replies Soyinka, 'Ask your cousin, OBJ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.