Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43415 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
cyril10:

Thanks for making sense this ALL times.

Fixed...but don't bother to thank or quote me.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
donnypool:

SHUT UP sir, GEJ is sick man for calling sawyer crazy, because sawyer is a terrorist, devil, goat, dog, mumu, nama, Ewu, mad man, ElFenomeno1, slut, criminal etc.

Tell your father to shut up or ram your AIDs ravaged di...ck down his throat!

Omo eranko!
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Tell your father to shut up or ram your AIDs ravaged di...ck down his throat!

Omo eranko!

you son of a slut
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by san316(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.
no be McCain call GEJ 'some guy' ? Me i believe gej is right abt d guy being a psycho. With all d palava wey gej dey face, d guy come brng anoda 1 join. He com make our country ppl dey do salt-bath. Gej just talk dt 1 out of frustration.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by jsunex(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy: Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.

We all know d man is crazy bt must nt b said on national tv by a president... very wrong

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by CrazyMan(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
When I logged in and saw over 1,000 mentions I thought I had won a jackpot on Nairaland only to open the thread and see that it had nothing to do with me... undecided

@topic
Gej is right...that man is worse than a crazy man...but using such language on national tv is so unprofessional...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
goldfish80: Am ashamed of the president's utterances. His language lacks candor. He's the President of Nigeria not president of Ariaria market traders association.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by uzoexcel(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
must u reallly find fault with everything??why u making it political...do u knw what he has done to people who were afflicted through him in naija?
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgGCXVUrEU

Source: Channels news

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Firefire(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Obiagelli: i am with gej on this one, in fact there should be an official statement calling the guy crazy.

Gej till 2019.

Fixed! Apologies

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
For the very first time I'm seeing a thread that everyone seems to agree with GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Thank you, one of the very few sensible one's on this thread.

There a lot of fuc..ktards, social reprobates, oxymoro...ns and pillocks on this thread.... they think it is the right thing to do for a president to call someone 'a crazy man' on live TV.

Brainless twerps, just like the idio...t who used those words.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by cleric(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy: Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.

As much as I agree with the president, the Liberian government is at fault for not blacklisting Ebola patients from travel without further clearance as well as for not monitoring him properly when they knew he had intentions to travel. Well, knowing the Liberians, they have serious inferiority complex to the white skinned man as well as to any black man holding an American passport so I am not surprised he was just allowed to walk through their airport.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by uzoexcel(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
george bush no send anyone at all... c what chris rock thinks smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF1o2yo7s4I

Tittos: . Obama has used the F word more than twice. The first was when he was referring to the Bp Oil spill. George Bush has used so many profound words. Richard Nixon still has the title of highest profound words ever used by a president. Prince Charles once insulted a journalist in front of a bunch of camera men including CNN. Please do a proper research before coming here to us America or any western country for purpose of comparing. Our presidents exhibit more professional decorum when speaking in public and that still hasn't made the country better. The real problem with Nigeria is when people like you leave the real issues affecting the country and start distracting us with unnecessary ones. Of all the things Gej said about ebola all you could pick up was that sawyer was crazy, which by the way was the most subtle word to use for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by nwosucjay(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
I dnt think d mahn get craze pass our nation and ports authority wey allow d man enta wif d sickness

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by chuqudy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Do the following things and say bye bye to Ebola. Read and share the message to end Ebola in Nigeria and Africa. This is the only solution. See the personal protective wears and how to wear them. Ebola is no man's friend. See the cure at http://..com/2014/08/finally-cure-of-ebola-is-here.html
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Slickest(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
I support him. Totally....freedom of xpression abeg

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by capip120(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
the president got it right for calling sawyer a useless man, for God's sake ebola is a virus that takes 21 days for it to manifest in the body of man before it finally kills him. This man am very much sure knew he got the disease in him and still he refused to stay put or does he feel his position as a un staff was worth him been immune from the virus? if you ask me i would say sawyer has got a beef with Nigeria and he is just glad he came to carry out his medical terrorism as some nairalanders rightly put it before he passes out. now if you ask me i would say that is very crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
If it wasn't Sawyer, it would have been someone else. I guess that person would be evil, crazy, and terrorist, etc.

Yes, blame the dead person. Not the Ministry of Health, Not Immigration and Border Control, not anyone who actually has any responsibility. A good government will have someone publicly take responsibility and apologize to the nation. But in Nigeria, they blame a dead man.

One man. Vs. A whole Nigeria. That's very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Now that the 'Crazy man' has done his part to put people in harms way. What is the solution to the problem? That is what matters at this point in time. We are too relax in finding solutions to our problems. Blame-this-and-blame-that is not going to put Ebola away.

Nigerians aren't as intelligent as I used to think!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ahmeduana(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=HarrveySpecter]
IT LOOKS AS IF YOU ARE ALSO CRAZY! IF WHAT SAWYER DEED IS NOT A MADNESS MAYBE HE AS ALSO INFECTED YOU ALSO WITH evd.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by mkoabiola: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
I listened to d broadcast,gej said it jokingly.
"D crazy man called sawyer brought d virus to nigeria" and d audienc laughed over it.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by biafranqueen: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Obiagelli: i am with gej on this one, in fact there should be an official statement calling the guy crazy.

Gej till 2015.
grin
So how can Buhari face IBB and his Boko boys? That near miss was just a message I suppose. He should get a chicken farm like OBJ and relax himself or do you have another APC hopeful for 2015?
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya: If it wasn't Sawyer, it would have been someone else. I guess that person would be evil, crazy, and terrorist, etc.

Yes, blame the dead person. Not the Ministry of Health, Not Immigration and Border Control, not anyone who actually has any responsibility. A good government will have someone publicly take responsibility and apologize to the nation. But in Nigeria, they blame a dead man.

One man. Vs. A whole Nigeria. That's very pathetic.

how about one virus. vs. The whole world

when 9/11 happened who did the Americans blame?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
He should have let Okupe or Abati to say that... Anyway, he's goofed beyond that before, so no biggie...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
"South Korea's prime minister announced his resignation Sunday morning, taking responsibility for the slow initial reaction to a ferry's sinking that has left nearly 200 dead and scores more still missing."

Nigeria's government in response to Boko Haram:
We know who is responsible, but we don't have proof.

Nigeria's government in response to over 200 kidnapped girls:
We know where they are, but we can't get them safely.

Nigeria's government in response to Ebola:
Sawyer was a crazy man and a terrorist. Oh, and Liberia just called me on the phone to "apologize". I swear, it's true. You won't hear about it from anyone else, but yeah, it's all Liberia's fault.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
cleric:

As much as I agree with the president, the Liberian government is at fault for not blacklisting Ebola patients from travel without further clearance as well as for not monitoring him properly when they knew he had intentions to travel. Well, knowing the Liberians, they have serious inferiority complex to the white skinned man as well as to any black man holding an American passport.

Quality post. One of the few sensible ones who have posted on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ahmeduana(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: he is the president! He's suppose to be professional. That's just not professional in any way.
DID YOU REMEMBER WHEN OBAMA CALLED KANYE WEST A JACKASS? HE MUST HAVE DESERVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by henryobinna(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mr man, stop saying what you don't know.
remember when Obam called putin a jack-arsse.
look how he put it 'every one over here sees/thinks you're a jack-arsse'

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by expert1000: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ur APC myopic brain wil nt allow u tink deep.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
The countries actually BORDERING the Ebola affected countries managed to secure their borders. Nigeria, which is at least two countries away, was doing what?

But yes, it's all Sawyer's fault. He was a MASTERMIND. Such a devious plan, I'm not surprised no one was able to outwit him. How can the Nigerian government protect its citizens from a whole ONE man? <- (Disclaimer: This paragraph was sarcasm.)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by CocoaOla: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
I gat one question for you all

can mosquito transfer Ebola?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Picture Scene From Sambissa / Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo / President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.